breakfast at khaats - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

breakfast at khaats - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

breakfast at khaats

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

breakfast at khaats - Page 11 Empty Re: breakfast at khaats

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:50 am

Miseria's eyes widened and she looked with a shock on her face at Jason. She stepped away from him, realising that she can't take him out anymore. At first when she thought that he was nice and since he's Khaat's friend, then maybe even polite, but no. "How do you know that?" she asked quietly. It wasn't her fault what she was now! But since other people are mentioning that to her, and when she didn't even tell them that, she felt only betreyal. Miseria didn't even believe that Josh told that to Jason. Josh was different.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:21 am

He felt her fear towards him when he revealed what he knew about her. It was normal he guessed. After all, he had never seen her or talked to her and already knew those kinds of details. "Do you even know what Aurors do?" he asked in disbelief when he figured out that she was not only afraid of him but also terribly hurt at Josh who had told him that little secret. "We hunt Death Eaters, Vampires... and Werewolves". Once again, the only way for him to make sure you remained alive and not get killed at the hands of an Auror was if he told one of them to protect a certain Werewolf." he confessed, "That's why I'm always trying to go into missions that involve Werewolves..." once again the peculiar relationship the two brothers had revealed in an even peculiar way. "You shouldn't be mad at Josh." he read in her eyes. "you should be thanking him for being this protective towards you. Otherwise I'm pretty sure that if I found you in your "other" shape you'll be dead in no time." "I know it sounds weird and I know I seem strange and rude... But I just wanted to make sure that you could trust me to keep you safe in any way possible. That was the only promise I made to my brother and I intend to fulfill it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:42 am

Miseria stepped again away from him. She didn't answer to him. She was shocked of those news and her eyes widened when she heard what Jason had to say. “In other words, if I would not have a relationship with Josh, you would kill me right here and right now?“ she asked, feeling sick again.
“How can I trust you if You want to kill Josh, and thanks to my childhood accident, then even me?“ she asked, shaking her head. And she didn't blame Josh. How could she do that to the one she loved with all her heart?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:00 pm

"Naw I wouldn't kill you, I wouldn't do something that horrible. I would only take you to Azkaban..." he replied. "And like I said before, I Won't kill Josh nor you..." He walked around the room and then rolled his eyes in her direction. "Now what? Can you trust me?" he inquired in a smile in his lips, showing his true nature, the good old Jason that could give his life to protect everyone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:06 pm

Miseria's scowl between her eyebrows went deeper and she gave Jason close and cool look:"And that's because I am the one you hunt? Great, hope I'll have teaparty with dementors..." she said in a sarcasting voice, and rolled her eyes. She looked at him with disapointed look. How could she trust someone who is saying such words to her?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:11 pm

"Have you ever attacked anyone? I don't think so because if you had, you wouldn't be here in the first place. Seeing as you have Khaat by your side, it means that you won't transform into one soon." he scowled. "If that is so, then I have nothing to worry about. Neither does the Ministry. Am I wrong?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:17 pm

Miseria didn't have to reply. He already knew the answer. Every time she had to transform, she was taken away from everybody in some kind of old forest and there she was all night as a werewolf. "You are so confident about the ministry I see..." she said quietly. She didn't trust all people from there, although, some of them were really trying to make the wizard world better.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:25 pm

"And you don't seem to trust in the Ministry at all..." he laughed when realizing that she probably had got into trouble with someone from higher positions. It wasn't hard to figure out actually. "Anyways seeing as you won't trust me I can only back away and let you move on with your life... But mark my words young lady because I promised your boyfriend that I would keep it: I will keep you safe from every danger. Whether you want it or not." He then slowly began to move towards the stairways not even caring if she trusted him or not. It didn't matter in the first place. He could just pretend he never knew her and still protect her like his brother begged.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:40 pm

Miseria turned her face away. He was an idiot. And how could she trust someone like that. And she didn't care about him as well, though, he was Josh's brother. But why in the earth Josh asked him to protect her? Miseria had already used the Avada Kedavra and though, this spell was haunting her, she could use this again to protect herself and the others around her. She didn't say anything but let him go away and then she sighed. Their converesation was odd. And his words didn't make her feel any better. They made her feel even worst. Does that mean that she will be under the protection all the time?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:09 am

Garulia sank into the shadows, as he often did when a conversation turned to stuff he knew naught about. He was getting good at it nowadays.
Quickly he got himself a cup of root beer and settled into one of the chairs, sighing with satisfaction.

OOC: Got grounded, back now.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top