breakfast at khaats
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

breakfast at khaats Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

breakfast at khaats

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

breakfast at khaats Empty breakfast at khaats

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:32 pm

Khaat was up early. She didn't sleep well these days when death eaters were around her house. She relaid her charms around the house, uncertain how the death eater had apparated so easily into her kitchen last night.

She had chosen just her favorite pair of faded jeans, sneakers, and a pink sweater. She had made breakfast muggle style today, just to be different. She had made fresh coffee, a pot of tea, a 4 cheese fritata, and fresh orange scones. The smell of the baking fritata and the warm cinnamon orange smell from the scones filled the house. Some things were just best done muggle style.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22298
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

breakfast at khaats Empty Re: breakfast at khaats

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:03 am

Garulia stumbled into the kitchen, still in the other clothes. Smelling the food, he pretended to swoon.
"Yuuuuuum," he said happily, taking in the scent. "Hey, after breakfast, can we go get some of my stuff from my tent? And maybe my TENT, in the first place?" At this he chuckled.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:50 am

That made Khaat laugh out loud. "Absolutely. Where exactly is all your stuff, anyway? Oh, help yourself to coffee or tea. The eggs should be ready, and I just put the glaze on the scones. You're just in time, because it is all ready." She took the frittata out of the oven and served him a healthy wedge, with a large scone. She served herself a slice and a scone and a large mug of coffee. "And I hope you'll tell me a bit more about yourself today."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:13 am

"My tent is just outside of Hogsmede," Gar replied happily, digging into the food which was divine. "I have a lot, like games movies and stuff, this is really good, by the way."
When Khaat said she wanted to know more about him, he shrugged.
"There's not much to tell, really. I lost the girl I was in love with, I fought Moldywart-which was fun, by the way, even if I got knocked out-and, um...my parents died...I got the letter last month..." His cheerful demeanor failed and tears weld up in his eyes. "I used to get money from them...now I'm getting money because they died..."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:20 am

Khaat reached out and laid her hand on his. "I know what its like to lose the one you love the most. i was probably closer to my Uncle Remus than anybody else on earth. And when death eaters murdered him, I thought my life was completely over. Well, Lupins don't give up. I am not going to let Remus Lupin's death be in vain. I am going to continue to let the followers of voldemort know that they may have killed my uncle but we are still a formidible force. And--so you know, as long as I'm here, you don't have to ever be alone again."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:25 am

Garulia smiled at her gratefully and hugged her.
"Thanks Khaat," he said, happy she was taking him in. She felt more like a mother than his real one. "It means a lot to me."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:32 am

"You're welcome," Khaat smiled. "You brighten my day just being here. Maybe when we go get your tent, we can take Archangel with us and let him exercise his wings a bit. He needs to fly--often. Oh, and just a couple of things. First, let me know what you like to eat because I love to cook. And, second, if you have anything you need, anything at all, just say something. We'll get it. You don't have to work so hard to survive anymore."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:46 am

"Never had to work hard..." Garulia murmured shyly. "I like performing... Oh, and I eat loads. I don't really mind, just a lot of meat, preferably. I love, and I mean LOVE, steak."
Then he grinned huge.
"After we get my stuff, I can perform a show in Hogsmede. You can see my show, and I can make some money!"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:52 am

"Okay, " Khaat smiled, "I'd like to see your show. That sounds like fun. And I'm glad you like steak. Its one of my favorites. Do you know how to grill outdoors, muggle style? Its the best way I've found to cook a really good steak."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:55 am

"I LOVE grilling steak!" Garulia said gleefully. "Everyone always loves my shows. When I'm performing for muggles is the best though! No magic involved, except for obtaining the props, of course."
He finished his plate and set it in the sink after running water over it quickly.
"What chores do you want me to do today?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top