breakfast at khaats - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

breakfast at khaats - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

breakfast at khaats

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

breakfast at khaats - Page 2 Empty Re: breakfast at khaats

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:01 am

"Well, for starters, I'd like you to move in what you want of your stuff and decorate your room however you want. That's the first chore. Then, after that, I'll give you something else, " she said, her eyes sparking. She truly liked this young man.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22583
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:23 am

Garulia shrugged.
"You got it. I'll bring my stuff over here...might not be enough room for everything, but I can use the tent itself as storage," he said grinning wide again. "When do you want to go?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:49 pm

Jack knoocked on Khaats door he needed advice and she seem to be the best place to ask it, it had bee3n puzeling him over who to ask to be his best man , all hie work mates were out on assinment and as such were out of touch, this was his quandry , who should he ask , who should he ask to do such an important job .
He moved from one foot to the other as he stood on her door step, waiting.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:09 pm

Khaat frowned, "I wonder who that could be. Maybe another friend for breakfast." She got up and answered the door. "Jack! Good morning!" She was pleased. "Come in. We're just sitting down to breakfast. Come in and join us. You're welcome to eat with us. I always fix plenty."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:20 pm

Jack smiled "thank you" he said as he moved inside his nervousness now showing on his face as he looked at Garulia. "Hey hows she treating you?" he asked with a nervous smile " Khaat can i talk to you , erm... in the other room ,please" he stood waiting, he knew he'd have to ask him but he though since he was staying with Khaat it would be safe for him to ask her first.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:24 pm

"Of couirse. Let's go into my study," She said. She led the way to her study and then turned to Jack. "Do you want to sit down and then tell me what's going on? Is Jess okay?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:46 pm

jack looked at her kinda like a deer in headlights as they entered her room "huh , yeah she's fine, jennys taking care of her, there shopping and cleaning again I swear that house never been that clean before. " he said "erm.. what i came to speck to you about is... you know myself and Jessica asre getting married soon, well... I was wondering if... if its ok with you and him.. well if Garulia could be my best man, I have nobody else to ask and he's a good kid" he said feleing he ahd nevr been so tounge tied in his life before.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:58 pm

Khaat beamed, feeling like Gar was her own. "I think that is a splendid idea, Jack. I'm sure he'd love to do it. That's quite an honor. We're going out after breakfast to go pick up his tent and his things. He said he wants to do a show to earn some money and he wants me to see his show. I told him he doesn't need to worry about money, but I think he wants to keep some independence. I can't blame him for feeling that way, really. you're welcome to go with us and get to know him a little better. Then maybe you can talk to him and ask him yourself. What do you think?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:06 pm

jack smiled "sure I'd like that and if he wants he could do a show for the reception , i'd pay him for it" he said now releved "besides Jessis still on her cleaning kick I'd just be in her way if i go home" he said with a chuckle as he looked at her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:15 pm

"That might be true, "Khaat laughed. "Come eat. I made a 4 cheese frittata, and fresh orange scones. And there's always coffee and tea here. Gar's already started, but there's always more room at our table." She led him out of the study and over to the dining room.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top