breakfast at khaats - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

breakfast at khaats - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

breakfast at khaats

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

breakfast at khaats - Page 4 Empty Re: breakfast at khaats

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:58 pm

Khaat opened the door and was pleased to see Jason there. "Well, good morning," She smiled, "You look like you could use some good strong coffee, my friend. And I just happen to have breakfast on. I couldn't interest you in a homecooked meal, could I? Come on in and make yourself at home." She showed him in and closed the door.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22693
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Miseria thanked her quietly and then she saw another guest. How many people did she invite for this breakfast? She raised her eyebrows and coughed then:"I'll go and make more coffee," she said and rushed to the kitchen. She put water boiling and soon everyone could smell the fresh hot coffee what flew trough the air on the table. Then Miseria showed up and smiled at them happily. "You should probably sit down. I'm not hungry," she whispered to Khaat.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:07 pm

It didn’t took long for her to open the door and what she spoke couldn't sound more delightful than it already did. Finally! Food! He slowly entered the house, clearly affected by the lack of sleep. The warm environment and the smell of that delicious food had a revitalizing effect over him, giving him energy to finally talk. "Thanks Khaat... I never though being an Auror could be this boring some times..." he spoke explaining in brief words what happened during the night. Which was basically nothing. He moved onto the dining room and was somewhat surprised to see that much people. "Good Morning everyone..-" he said as he tried to choose an empty chair. He didn’t knew a single person in that room. Hopefully it would be a good opportunity to gain some friends.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:08 pm

"Okay, Jack. I'll stop by today and see her. Thank you, " Khaat smiled. Khaat saw Miseria was still struggling with grief issues. At the kitchen counter, she mixed a quick potion discreetly into a cup of her father\'s herbal tea. \"Here,\" she handed Miseria the mug, \"This will help. It is his refreshing potion. It will reduce that depression enough that you can eat and sleep if you want. It will make you feel better for about 24 hours. \"

Last edited by Khaat Lupin on Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:09 pm

Jack stood up takinga cup of coffee with him he heard the door go and yet another voice , he couldnot help but chuckle at Khaat , she had a good heart, with his cup in had he moved to the kitchen where he knew Khaat would be "Ow , Khaat, Jess dose want to see you , I think she has something she'd like to ask"he said witha smile as he took a sip of his coffee.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:15 pm

ooc: doggone it. it lost my post. ok. i'll do it again.

"Thanks, Jack. I'll stop by and see her today. Are you getting enough to eat? I guess I'm like my mother. She's always feeding somebody. " Khaat laughed. "You know, when I thought about moving back to Hogsmeade, I was really nervous. I wasn't sure I'd find any friends here anymore. Now, I am very, very glad I did."

Khaat put in another frittata that she had left chilling in the fridge and put it into the oven. This one had ham, cheddar, sauteed onion, and fresh mushrooms. She had wondered if one would be enough when she made them, so she had made two. She motioned to Jack, and went back into the dining room, sitting back down finally at the table.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:02 pm

Garulia sat quietly, waiting for his brain to adjust to so many people. As Miseria walked into the room, he knew she was having issues. The smile she wore was the same kind he had had since he found out his parents had died. The people in this house had been the few who made him truly smile.
"Hello, everyone," he said, still a bit sleepy. "Will you all come to my show?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:18 pm

"I think several of us were planning on it, "Khaat smiled. "Tell us--what kind of a show is it? What do you do? Or are you going to surprise us?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:25 pm

Jack nodded adsmiled " yeah, jack sees that I do " he said with a grin " all i can figure out is its somthing to do with the wedding, I can make a guess what it is, she keeps worrying over it and i tell her not to, but you know her." he smelt the frittata "those smell dilishous, guess i could try one" he said chuckling as he moved back into the living room
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:30 pm

He sat on a chair near the window and remembered he simply had to eat something or he would probably faint. As he was getting up, a boy started to talk about this show, which interested Jason easily. It had been a while since he got distracted from his old habits. Perhaps that boy's show could do it. Khaat took the words out of Jason's mouth and asked what kind of show he was going to do. But Jason was already interested in it no matter what kind of show it could be. "Yeah... what kind of show?" He asked just like Khaat with the nicest smile he could put up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top