breakfast at khaats - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

breakfast at khaats - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

breakfast at khaats

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

breakfast at khaats - Page 8 Empty Re: breakfast at khaats

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:24 pm

OOC: nice touches, gar!

Khaat found that someone had rescued the frittata and found that most everyone was done eating, so she set the kitchen and dining room to cleaning itself up. Then she put together a pot roast for dinner and put it in the over to slowly braise all afternoon. She decided to add a tossed salad and some fresh peach cobbler later on. She thought everyone needed a nice dinner.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22698
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:30 pm

As soon as the smell came to Garulia's nose, he ran downstairs and tackled Khaat.
"Thank you so much!" he said happily. "It smells so good! I bet it tastes as good as it smells! I haven't had a pot roast in FOREVER!"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:37 pm

Khaat laughed. "I love having someone to cook for again. Can I ask you something? Why did you drop out of Hogwarts? You are a brilliant young man. You should have excelled there. What happened?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:11 pm

Garulia sighed. This was not something he liked to look back on.
"Well, at the time I was having issues and trying to provide for my girlfriend who" he sniffed "recently disappeared, and I thought I didn't need the schooling. I supply for myself alright, I'm fine without schooling. I can make my own way easily."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:22 pm

"I'm not trying to pry or make you uncomfortable," She said gently. "I guess there's a mom inside me someplace trying to come out. Maybe Rob and I can teach you some of the spells that you would have learned if you'd have stayed. That is, if you're interested. You do very well taking care of yourself. Don't get me wrong. I'm just offering to fill in whatever missing pieces there are for you, if I can. Say--how about peach cobbler with homemade ice cream for dessert tonight? Would you prefer that or quadruple chocolate brownies?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:29 pm

"That would be great!" Gar said happily. "If you would I would be so grateful!" When she said brownies he flipped. "BROWNIES! Brownies, with lots of chocolate!"
He wrapped his arms around her in a bear hug.
"I can't believe how nice you are," he said still hugging her. "No one's ever been this nice to me, ever."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:36 pm

"You deserve it," Khaat hugged him. "Now--when you get the chance, would you take on transforming my ugly old cellar into some sort of livable recreation space? If you need my help, just ask. Make it someplace that you and Miseria would like for a hangout space. That dingy old space needs a lot of help and actually needs to be used. You can have the whole space, except I'd like you to leave a storage room for me and make me a food pantry, please. I just have things on shelves down there right now, and some buckets of root vegetables and fruit in a real awkward spot on the steps. Think you can design something cool? I might even put 5 kinds of chocolate in those brownies if you do."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:48 pm

Garulia smacked his lips at the thought of five kinds of chocolate and released Khaat, hurrying to the cellar calling "I'll do it!"
He quickly got rid of the rubbish (empty boxes and such) and sent the actual stuff into the corner where he conjured some walls and a door to make it a storage space of about 4 feet, and put the fruits and such into the corner opposite the storage and did the same thing. After that he conjured two of those in-floor swivel chairs, only they were really comfortable. Then he copied his T.V. and made it bigger, setting it on the wall.
Deciding to get advice from Miseria before doing anything else, he went upstairs an hour after he started.
"Would you mind checking it real quick?" he asked Khaat.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:00 pm

"Sure," Khaat smiled. She handed him a can of muggle cola. "I don't know if you've ever had one of these or not, but they're a muggle favorite. I apparated into London while you were working and brought back a box of 12 of them. They're in the fridge to stay icy cold. You can have it if you want it." She went downstairs and saw his work so far. It was very, very good.

"Excellent!" She said. "What else would you like? Soundproofed walls so you can play music as loud as you like? A muggle stereo system? A couch to match your chairs? Um...a pool table maybe? And I'd like you to paint those ugly stone walls and either hang some art or do your own art on the walls." She took her wand and conjured some thick, soft carpet on the floor in a rich ebony black color, and made the walls soundproof. "What about someplace for snacks? Or a stage to practice your act or play music on. Dream big."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:06 pm

Garulia chugged the cola. It tasted amazing. "I love these!" he told Khaat as she went downstairs, and he followed her.
"I guess," he said, never really needing a stage to practice. He always preferred to practice outside. "I don't really want the stage, but I'll talk to Miseria before I decorate, if we're gonna share this basement. A snack place on the other hand..."
He left that hanging, hoping she was smart enough to figure it out.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top