Subastian's Apartment - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Subastian's Apartment - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Subastian's Apartment

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Subastian's Apartment - Page 7 Empty Re: Subastian's Apartment

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:24 pm

Subastian followed Lily's suit and got Emma in light blue paint, laughing softly as Emma giggled happily. "No fair I wasn't expecting you Bastian," Emma said giggling as she hugged him. Then her smiled faded slowly as she hugged him tighter, Subastian picked her up and cradled her in his arms because he knew how she felt.
"It's ok Emma, momma wants you to be happy and to not be so sad. She loved you so very much as did papa, it's just because she loved papa so much she couldn't go on without him. He was just so much apart of her when we lost him in turn we lost her as well. I won't leave you Emma and I won't leave Conrad. We're family and we stay together no matter what, I'm not leaving any of you alone, we stick together and maybe it will be better down the road." He said in her ear softly.
Then she whispered back into his, "Don't leave her either Bastian, i love her too. I know that i'll be safe when ever she's around, she is very nice and has a big heart. You have to marry her Bastian, I know she loves you but you have to show how much you love her too."
Subastian put Emma down on the floor and walked over to Lily, He took her into his arms kissing her with such passion that it would knock her to the floor. His arms went around her waist pulling her closer as he deepened the kiss. "I love you Lily D'Eath and some day I will marry you, I will give you the best life I can and I'm never leaving you. I know you feel the same about me and I promise that I will never make you cry."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Lily was almost knocked to her feet, but luckly she got her fall before she fell or otherwise paint would of went everywhere. Looking at him with tears in her eyes she smiled at him. "I love you to Subastian Haversham, I will also love you and be faithful to you, I will never leave you."said Lily softly as she kissed him passionately on the lips.
"Forgive me love for thinking this, but I think we should finish the rest of this by magic and have some alone time while Emma and Conrad have some fun in the family room."said Lily softly. Lily wanted him, and she wanted him forever and ever, she wasn't letting him go for anything.

Lily knew a love like this only came once in a life time, Lily wasn't letting him go even if it was her last dying breath. She would always love Subastian no matter what happens, even in the good and the bad she would still love him. Remembeing when the first met in the tower when she was sick, Subastian carried her all the way to the Hospital Wing when he didn't have much strength in him. She also remembers him insisting that she had the cure for the sickness that was going around before he did. At alll those memories made Lily smile, for he been by her side since day one.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:42 am

Subastian smiled and said, "I agree we need some alone time today, we haven't spent much time since you got here. The children will be fine for a little while when we're alone together. I for one really need you in my arms for a while," he flicked his wand to finish the room. The doorbell rang and he wanted to groan but he held it in as he kissed Lilys lips softly. "That will be the pizza, we'll eat then spend some much, much need time alone together Lily." He said pulling her along with him towards the kitchen. He got out his very much muggle wallet then opened the door. Subastian paid for the pizza then set it on the table, then grabbed paper plates and napkins. "Conrad, Emma wash your hands the come to the table for pizza. Lily can you get some cups and drinks for us love? The kids can have juice that's in the fridge or the pumkin juice. There's not much yet but we'll go to the store tomorrow."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:09 pm

Lily walked to the fridge and gotten the pumpkin juice out for Emma and Conrad and some firewhiskey for her and Subastian. Walking back to the table she set the firewhiskey and pumpkin juice on the table before realizing she forgotten the glasses. Getting out her wand she flicked it at the glasses as they came towards her as she grabbed them one by one and put them on the table. "Sorry for that, didn't want to go all the way back over there a bit lazy today."said Lily giggling. 'Of course I washed my hands to love."Lily reply in a teasing voice. She knew it sounded silly of her, but she couldn't wait to eat and spend some time alone with Subastian. She didn't know why she was feeling this way, she just was and it honestly was a good feeling.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:46 pm

Subastian smiled and kissed her teasing lips, "Well that just might get you something extra later on." He winked at her then walked into the kitchen to wash his hands, Emma walked over to him. "Bubba can I have some milk?" Her little voice just barely above a whisper. Subastain nodded grabbing a half gallon from the fridge while she ran to get her cup. He poured the milk in her cup then put the milk back. He took the cup from her as she lead the way to the table. She sat next to Conrad while Subastian sat next to Lily, he served the pizza to the kids first then to both Lily and himself. He looked over at Lily his eyes full of love for her and so glad she was his. He wanted to spend as much time with her alone as he could. What Lily didn't know was that he never in his life thought he'd fall this madly in love but I guess fate has a way of tricking you.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:16 pm

"Ok then I'll be a good girl."said Lily kissing him back and wikning at him before settling down in her chair. As Subastian sat down beside her, Lily smiled happily at before taking a bite of her pizza. "Wow this is really good, you know this might sound crazy but I never had pizza by a muggle before."said Lily honestly. Of course she had pizze before, but at Hogwarts and the maids at her house made it. Weird how you missed the smallest things when your a pureblood.

"What do you two think of your rooms?"Lily asked them softly as she she took a drink of her firewhiskey. Lily hoped they liked it, she worked really hard on getting them the way they wanted it. Lily looked at Subastian with love in her eyes, if there one thing you could tell by looking into her eyes is that she loved Subastian very much. He was her whole life and world now, without him she'll be nothing.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:24 pm

Subastain smiled at her as Conrad piped up, "My room is amazing, the dragon looks so real and I know ill be safe always." Emma was chewing her food fully before she finally spoke up, "My room looks beautiful, I love everything about it. I also like how its not overly pink and it seems just like me. My favorite princess is Jasmine, she's really pretty."
Subastian looked at them and smiled wondering what movie to put on for them tonight before bed. He looked over at the living room almost wanting to groan because he still had put the tv on the stand and put the put dvd player together. "Hey what movie do you wanna watch tonight guys? I have a whole collection of stuff on the shelves, so when your done eating you can choose a movie you want to watch together. Your both gonna have to sleep out here but I promise tomorrow you'll be able to sleep in your rooms."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:51 pm

Lily looked at them and smiled. "I'm glad you two loved you rooms, like Bastain said your rooms will be all done tomorrow!"sai Lily softy. After finishing her pizza Lily walked into the living room and chuckled as she seen Subastian looking at the t.v. "You know you can use magic love, it might make it go by easier."said Lily softly. "I think they would want something Disney, love."said Lily softly. "I watched a couple of Disney moveies when my father was away, must stay a was rather impress."said Lily softly. Coming from a pureblooded family Lily never seen or watch anything that had to do with muggles, now she was with Subastain he was showing her a whole new world.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:07 am

"Nope i'm not using magic, i love using my hands and there's nothing wrong with that." Subastian giving her a slight wink as he finished his food then went over to the living room. Emma giggled when she saw him wink at Lily but had no clue what he was talking about. He had the T.V. stand already up and the television sitting next to it, he put the stand in the corner of the room then put the television on it. He grabbed the brand new dvd player and hooked it up to the t.v. then turned everything on. Conrad ran into the room followed closely by Emma they both dropped down in front of a box full of dvd's to look at what they wanted to watch. They picked Lady and the Tramp then grabbed they're sleeping bags putting them in front of the t.v. Subastian smiled and put the movie on as his siblings babbled to each other on how cool they're new home was. He walked back to where Lily was and leaned against the wall in front of her wondering what he should do now.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top