Subastian's Apartment
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Subastian's Apartment Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Subastian's Apartment

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Subastian's Apartment Empty Subastian's Apartment

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:33 am

Subastian walked into his newly bought apartment smiling to himself as he looked around the empty apartment. He began thinking how Lily would like the place, it was large enough that they wouldn't have to be worried about space. He began wondering if she would like the idea of living with him in the apartment or if she wouldn't think it was a good idea. Subastian had sent her an owl earlier giving her the address of the apartment and asking her to meet him here so he could show her. He told her in the letter that he wanted to ask her something but that he wanted to do so in person. He crossed his fingers hoping that she would say yes to moving in with him.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Subastian's Apartment Empty Re: Subastian's Apartment

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:43 pm

Lily was sitting on her bed in her bedroom in the D'Eath mansion sketching new clothes desings she wanted to try out as well as her sisters. As she heard a peck on her window she looked up and smiled as she seen it was Subastian's owl. Getting up from her bed she walked over towards her window and opened it as his owl flew in and landed beside Cookie. Taking the letter from it's leg Lily read it and smiled before she apperated over towards the apartment. Appearing with a pop she looked at Subastian and smiled. "Hello Bastian love, I missed you!"said Lily softly as she went towards him and hugged him.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:25 pm

Subastian heard the pop and turned smiling as he took her in his arms, "Lily sweetheart. I have missed you as well." He bent his head and kissed her lips softly as he his arms pulled her closer to him. "I have a question to ask you Lily, I hope that you will say yes. I would like to ask you if you would like to move in with me here." He smiled and had his fingers mentally crossed that she would say yes.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:17 am

Lily looked at him and smiled. "Of course I will love."said Lily softly as she kissed him softly on the lips. As she looked around the apartment she squealed in excitement. "Wow Bastian love, this place is huge!"said Lily softly but happily. "Ooh... can I fix the place up love? I have tons of ideas how to make this our home!"said Lily softly. Tons of ideas were running through Lily's head but she wanted Subastian approval after all it was their place now.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:46 pm

"Of course sweetheart, I was thinking the same thing. I was hoping that you would say yes to living here and that you would put your touch around here." Subastian said kissing her lips softly. "Well there's plenty we still need to get for this apartment besides the bed, I already have a bed for us seeing i had to have a custom made one. With me being so tall it's hard to fit in a regular bed."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:38 pm

Lily looked at him and smiled. "Did you think I was going to say no love?"Lily asked him softly. "I have some money in my personal account that my father puts money in, I can take some out to get some stuff."said Lily softly. "I already have tons of paint and designs at home, seeing how I design stuff for my father alot."said Lily. "All we need is to decide on the color of our room and I'll get started on it."said Lily softly. "I was thinking a light blue or some kind of blue, what you think love?"Lily asked him softly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:28 pm

"I didn't know what you were going to say sweetheart. I have things in a storage unit that has some furniture that can be put in here and i also have things for the kitchen as well as the rest of the rooms. I have a moving truck coming soon with all the items for the rooms. I think light blue would look wonderful in the bedroom, i actually have a blue rug that lays underneath the bed." Subastian said smiling at her and taking her in his arms holding her close.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:24 am

"I love it here Bastian love, it's perfect!"said Lily softly as she looked happily around her new house and smiled. "I can't believe we have our place love, this is a dream come true!"said Lily softly as she kissed him softly on the lips. Lily nodded happily. "Oh yay I can't wait to start painting and decorating it'll be so much fun!"said Lily happily. Lily squealed when he said he had a blue rug that.goes under the bed. "Ooh... That would look great love!"said Lily softly. "Sorry I'm annoying you love, I'm just so happy and excited."said Lily softly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:31 am

"No love your fine, your not annoying me. It's cute that your excited and happy to decorate the house. We can start when ever you want love, the movers won't be here for a little while." Subastian said wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her softly as well as romantically on the lips. "You are an amazing woman Lily D'Eath, i'm so glad that your mine."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:02 am

Lily blushed alittle when he said it was cute that she was happy and excited. As she got her sketch pad out of her bookbag she opened it and flipped to a blank page and started sketching the room. Getting her colored pencils out of her bookbag she kept sketching. After a few minutes she finished and smiled at her design on her sketch paper. "I think this is the best I ever done love, took me awhile but here it is I hope you like it."said Lily softly handing him her sketch pad.

Lily's bedroom idea
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top