Subastian's Apartment - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Subastian's Apartment - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Subastian's Apartment

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Subastian's Apartment - Page 6 Empty Re: Subastian's Apartment

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:53 pm

"Yeah that's what he gave me and it was really weird cause he smiled as he walked out. It makes me think that he knew some big secret. Yeah we'll go see what it is that was left to us, let me go grab a paint brush and ill help you paint." Subastian walked over to the window picked up his paint brush then started to paint on the same wall as Conrad. He was paying attention to painting and not to what he was feeling in his heart. He lost his mother and father in the same year of him graduating Hogwarts then his siblings show up with a lot of sadness in their hearts. Subastian hoped with all his heart that his siblings wouldokay and wouldn't end up having nightmares. He was thinking so hard that he stopped painting and he was sliently crying, then he quickly wiped away the tears then started painting again.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Lily looked from Subastian to Emma and Conrad and frowned before turning back to painting her wall. It was sad that Emma and Conrad would never know there parents more seeing how they were dead now. It was sad that there parents won't see them grow up and get married and live happily ever after. Now it was up to her and Subastian to take care of them now, which Lily didn't mind she was starting to love Emma and Conrad like they were her own brother and sister. Looking at the now finished room Lily put down her roller brush and grabbed some green paint and a small paint brush and started drawing the dragon.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Subastian walked over to Lilys side when they were done on their side and got the spots that Lily couldn't reach. He was very tempted to put more paint on her but decided to behave himself for the moment. Conrad however decided that putting paint on Lily would be funny so he dipped one finger in the green paint and smeared it on her arm then started giggling. Subastians mouth fell open when Emma dipped her hand in and got him on his arm as well as leg. "Don't worry Lily and I will have ways of getting more giggles out of both of you. Now go wash that paint off before it dries to your skin, we'll have lunch after we're done in here ok guys." They both walked out giggling and Subastian turned his attention back to Lily. "How does pizza sound to you sweetheart?"
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:54 pm

Lily laughed as Conrad smeared pain all over her arm, she didn't mind it after all he was just having fun. Seeing Emma do the same to Subastian Lily laughed and looked at Subastian and smiled. "You know love, that's a good color on you!"said Lily giggling and smiling at him. Lily nodded. "Oh yeah, we'll get our revenge sooner or later we always do!"said Lily smirking. "Pizza sounds good love, and I'm sure Emma and Conrad want it as much as I do!'said Lily chuckling. "I'm almost done with Conrad's room all I got to do is paint the dragon and do the castle and stars and I'm go to go."said Lily softly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:41 pm

"After we get done with their rooms let's go get them beds and blankets to match the rooms. I know a good place to find the beds for them but I don't know where we can find the blankets for Conrads room. Emmas blankets will be easy to find and I have a friend of mine making them matching chests for their toys I bought for them." Subastian didn't tell his siblings about the toys because he wanted to keep it a secret. He smiled remembering that he met the man when he passed through diagon alley the last time. There was a knock on the front door and he looked down at his watch, "That'll be the movers here with the furnature for the rooms, just finish up painting and ill deal with them. I love you sweetheart," He kissed her cheek softly and walked out of the room towards the front door.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:32 pm

Lily nodded and smiled. "Sounds good love, I know a really good place to get Conrad's blanket that will match his room."said Lily smiling. "Sounds good love, I know they will love it when it's done."said Lily happily. As the doorbell rung Lily knew it was the movers with the furniture. "Ok love, I'll be done in a minute with Conrad's room."said Lily softly as she finished Conrad's dragon. Smiling happily at her work she started on the castle that went around Conrad's room. It took Lily about a good hour do the whole room but after she was done she smiled and nodded. "Now onto Emma's room."said Lily softly as she went into Emma's room and started painting her walls a sky blue with clouds.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:34 am

Subastian smiled as he opened the front door to reveal the movers with the carpets in their hands first. Subastian helped the put the right carpets for each room and then went downstairs with them. Conrad and Emma walked into Emma's room where Lily was watching her paint the rooms smiling. They then walked up behind her, hugging her tightly and said together, "We love you Lily and we want you to stay forever with us." Silent tears slipped from both their eyes as they hugged her. Subastian and the mover took only twently minutes to clear the entire truck along with putting everything where it belonged. He tipped and paid the movers as he then worked on getting everything out of boxes. The kitchen took five minutes to put away since everything was labeled, the bathroom was another two, and the bedroom was ten. He waited to do the livingroom as he walked over to the kitchen taking out his phone and ordering pizzas which would be about twenty minutes.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:48 am

Lily looked down at them and smiled. "I love you two also, and I will never leave you two or Bastian."said Lily softly. "You want to know why? because I love you two and Bastian to much."said Lily hugging them. "Everything will be ok, me and Bastian will take care you and won't let anyone hurt you I promise."said Lily softly. "You two want to help me pain the rest of the room?"Lily asked them softly as she put down on the floor and held up to small paint brushes that was there size. "I can use the help."said Lily giving them a soft warm smile. Lily loved them, she would do anything to keep them safe and protected.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:02 am

They nodded taking the brushes and began helping her paint, while Subastian had finished everything in the other rooms. He walked into Emma's room and picked up a roller and got the hard to reach places for Lily and the kids. He finished his part and walked up behind Lily whispering softly in her ear, "I'll love you forever and ever babe. I'm never letting you go, your my love, and my life i couldn't bear it if i ever lost you." He kissed below her jaw at her pulse point and went to help Conrad on his side teaching him a better way to paint. Conrad grinned and whispered something in his ear then looked at Subastian. He nodded and whispered back while Conrad got the biggest look of sheer joy on his face. They finished up Conrad's side and they both went to help Emma who was having a little trouble but Subastian made her smile and giggle before too long.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:14 am

Lily giggled and smiled. "I know you won't baby, I hope you know I feel the same way about you to."Lily whispered softly to him before he left to help Conrad. Lily looked at Conrad, Emma and Subastian and smiled shaking her head. She never seen anyone love their brother and sister as much as Subastian did, it made her smile at the thought of it. Now starting on the white clouds, Lily looked down at the paint and then looked at Subastain and smirked hoping he got a hint of what she was doing. As she dipped her hands in the white paint she snuck behind Conrad and hugged him getting white paint all over him. "Ha! I got you!"said Lily laughing as her brown eyes sparkled happily at them.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top