The Apartment
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Apartment Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Apartment

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Apartment Empty The Apartment

Post by Marcus Dakota Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:37 pm

Marcus was excited. It was the first time that Ara was going to see his apartment. He spent all day cleaning and making sure everything was in order. Though he had enough money to buy a mansion, and his parents still lived in one, Marcus wanted something simple to live in and this two-floor modern apartment would definitely do. It was spacious and roomy. He hoped that Ara liked it.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

He had been making sushi. Marcus had done it before and it came out well. It had never made anyone sick. The spicy tuna rolls were done and he set them out on his kitchen counter. He had "muggled" the place up a bit and put a flat-screen on the wall. Muggle Studies in Hogwarts did pay off. He turned it on and sat on his couch, waiting for Ara to arrive.

Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

The Apartment Empty Re: The Apartment

Post by Ally Nott Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:01 pm

Arabella was excited but yet nervous at the same time, she was entering her new boyfriend Marcus apartment. Looking one last time in the mirror she straighten her white strapless dress one last time before she gotten in her car and drove to his place. Arabella wanted to do thing the muggle way, after all she was a half-blood so why not use some of her muggle abilities. Driving through the crazy traffic Arabella thought it would of been better if she would of apperated. Finally she reached his place she straightened her dress again before knocking on the door.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:11 pm

Marcus had sat down on his couch. A second after, he heard a knock on the door. He jumped up and turned the TV off. "Just a moment!" he called from his living room. He made sure that everything was in its proper place. He wanted to have a good impression on her when she entered his home.

Marcus walked over to his door waited a few seconds to look calm and opened it. He saw Ara wearing a white strapless dress and she looked stunning in it. "Hello beautiful. Come in," he said, complementing her.
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:31 pm

Arabella blushed and then smiled at his complement. "Mmm... something smells good."said Arabella softly. "I like your place, it's very big and cozy."said Arabella looking around the place. It was muggle like, which was what Arabella liked for she didn't beleive just because they were witches and wizards they had to use magic for everything. "Sorry I'm a bit late, I just wanted to do things the muggle way for once."said Arabella softly as she kissed him softly on the lips.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:27 pm

Marcus smiled. "Yes that's the sushi I made waiting for you." Ara had complimented his home and he chuckled. "Thank you, thank you. I was hoping you would like it" Marcus said to her. He closed the door behind her. Marcus was hoping that she didn't think that the muggle-ish touch to his apartment was weird. He was glad she liked it.

"Oh it's okay. I needed the extra time. And it's good that you're not close-minded either. I've always thought the cultures should mix but..... wizarding society today.."
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:46 pm

"Mmm... Sushi, sounds and smells good."said Arabella giving him a soft warm smile. "I just don't like it, I love it."said Arabella softly. Arabella looked at him and nodded. "I agree, but people now days don't feel that way."said Arabella sighing. "I honestly don't get what so bad about muggles?"Arabella asked him softly. "I'm a half-blood so I'm half muggle and I'm not ashame of it."said Arabella. "Oh... I made a cherry pie out of boredom but I left it at home."said Arabella sighing. "I think you would like it, my twin sister can't get enough of it!"said Arabella laughing.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:03 pm

"Yes Sushi is delicious," Marcus said. He smiled back at her. Ara really did have a beautiful smile. She agreed with him about the opinion that muggle and wizard cultures should mix. "I don't either. We're humans. I don't care really about blood status. So what I'm pure-blood. We're still all wizards. But not everyone thinks the way I do."

"You can sit over there and I'll get the sushi," Marcus said, pointing at the couch. "There's the remote if you wanna watch tv. I also have movies that we can watch." And he brought the sushi platter and placed it onto the table.

"Enjoy!"
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:14 pm

Arabella sighed. "I honestly don't know Marcus love, I guess they just believe pure bloods are the only people who should be in the wizarding world."said Arabella softly. "Which I think is stupid in my opinion, muggle borns and half bloods can do anything better then a pure blood can no offense to you though."said Arabella softly. "I don't care what you are, as long as you love me that's all it matters to me."said Arabella softly.

Takking a seat Arabella flicked on the T.V. and started flipping through the channels looking for something to watch. "I don't see anything to watch, you want to watch a movie?"Arabella asked him softly.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:31 pm

Marcus put Sophia's sushi on a plate. "Here you go," he said with a smile, handing the plate to her. He put his rolls on a plate also and sat down on the couch next to Ara. "Yeah lets watch a movie. Most of the channels I have suck." Marcus put his plate on the table and went over to his average-sized stack of movies.

"Give me a genre," he said to Ara.
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:53 pm

"Thankyou."said Arabella giving him a soft warm smile as she took a bite. "Mmm... this is really good!"said Arabella softly. Arabella chuckled and shook her head. "Nah... there's not just really anything good on t.v. anymore."said Arabella honestly. When he asked her to give him a genre Arabella thought for a minute. "I don't know, I like just about anything."said Arabella softly. "Although a comedy one or a scary one would be nice."said Arabella softly.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top