Subastian's Apartment - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Subastian's Apartment - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Subastian's Apartment

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Subastian's Apartment - Page 2 Empty Re: Subastian's Apartment

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:34 am

"I love it sweetheart. The rug will match perfectly with everything on this page." Subastian kissed her forehead then her lips, "So when would you like to start decorating everything sweetheart? I would like to start immediately, if that's ok with you though."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:58 am

"I think we should start as soon as possible love."said Lily kissing him softly on the lips. "I'll be right back love, I'm going to grab my paint and brushes and stuff from home."said Lily softly. As she apperated home to her room she grabbed her brushes, and her other design sets and apperated back to their place. "Back love, here's all the stuff we need to make this room look like ours!"said Lily happily. Getting out her wand she flicked it at the floor as clear plastic appeared on the floor.

As she flicked her wand at herself she changed into a white shirt with blue jeans shorts and her hair in a ponytail. "You ready love?"Lily asked him softly but happily. "the sooner we get done with our room love the sooner we can get the living and stuff done."said Lily happily.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:13 pm

Subastian had already changed into a pair of blue jean shorts that were well worn and an old white t-shirt. The shirt however was a size too small on him so it showed off his muscles more. When she apparated back he was trying to stretch the t-shirt he was wearing. "I think that this shirt isn't gonna work for this today or ever. I'm gonna have to throw it away if i can get it off first." He laughed softly at his own stupidity as he looked at her smiling.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:24 am

Lily giggled at Subastian's shirt that was to small for him. Setting down her supplies first Lily looked at Subastian before she flicked her wand at him as a new shirt appeared on him. "There you go love."said Lily softly as she pocketed her wand. As she opened the pale blue paint she poured it in the paint tin and got a roller brush and started painting. As she started painting she started singing a song she wrote. Singing and painting Liy's shirt lifted up but she simply ignored it and kept on painting and singing.

song Lily's singing
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:05 am

"Thank you sweetheart, that's much better." Subastian smiled and listened to the song that she was singing. He picked up a brush and began painting with her while listening to her voice as she sang. When he saw her shirt lift up he tried not to laugh but then he had an idea. When her shirt lifted up again he stuck his finger in the paint then put some on her back then waited. He had a huge grin on his face as he was trying very hard not to laugh at what he did.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:39 am

As she felt Subastian put some paint on her paint she turned and gasped at him. "Oh Bastian love, no you didn't!"said Lily softly as stuck her hand and stood her her tip toes and put some on his face. "You know love that's a grat color on you, makes your eyes stand out!"said Lily laughing. Giggling at him she went back to painting the wall once again but giggling every now and then at paint on Subastian's face. "No pouting love, it will cause you to have wrinkles on that handsome face!"said Lily softly as she kissed him softly on the lips.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:44 am

Subastian laughed when she put paint on his face then he kissed her just as softly back. "Well that color looks great on your skin love. Let's get this house finished then we can have all the play time we want." He smirked and went back to painting wondering how the house was gonna look after they were finished.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:57 am

"Alright fine Bastian love, I'll get you later."said Lily softly as she kissed his neck. "I would do this whole house by magic love, but I think it's more fun doing it the muggle way."said Lily softly. "Although my father doesn't approve of me doing so, he always tells me I'm a Pureblood and old enough to do magic so use it."said Lily softly. "I just wish he would realize that muggleborns aren't bad as well as Half-bloods."said Lily softly. "My father wants me to be with a pureblood so I'll follow the pureblood line."said Lily softly. "Sorry I'm telling you this love, you don't want to hear about this."said Lily.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:30 pm

"No it's fine sweetheart. I understand where your coming from, you are quite correct painting the muggle way is fun and more relaxing. Just because we can do magic doesn't mean that we should whip it out for everything, there are things that you can do without magic. Also muggleborns know more about the muggle world than most half-bloods and pure bloods. They know how everything works where as most of the others don't know anything about it. My mother is a witch but she was raised by muggles, she knew a lot about their world and she schooled my father with it." Subastian said looking at Lily.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:46 am

Lily nodded. "I agree Bastian love, I know I'm a pure blood withc but I want to learn to do stuff the muggle way. "said Lily softly. "My father doesn't know, but I've learned how to cook the maids at my house taught me."said Lily proudly. "I can cook alot of thing love, cooking and designing are my hobbies!"said Lily softly. "Although I want to learn alot more muggles things, I think it's fasnating."said Lily softly. "My father would never approve of this, and I don't want him to be angry at me."said Lily softly looking away.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top