Subastian's Apartment - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Subastian's Apartment - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Subastian's Apartment

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Subastian's Apartment - Page 5 Empty Re: Subastian's Apartment

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Emma happily got it and smiled up at Lily then said, "Can I have butterflies? Purple ones with pegasus? I love them they're so pretty and butterflies are really pretty too. Can you also paint ummm bunnies!" Subastian saw that she was getting really excited and happy. Then conrad looked up at her and said, "I want a dragon where my bed will be and it look like he's curled around it. So it looks like he's protecting me and I also want a big castle in the backround where all of us live, where we're happy." Subastian looked at conrad never knowing that he had felt that way. Then Subastian smiled thinking that he would make them placks for their doors with their name on it. They would be handmade because he loved doing it and he'll paint them in their faavorite color. "Well I'm going to go talk to the land lady, Lily will you be ok with Emma and Conrad?" Subastian asked smiling at all of them.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Lily nodded. "We'll be fine love, go ahead and go."said Lily softly as she walked over towards him and kissed him softly on the lips. "Ok Conrad and Emma, lets get your rooms designed."said Lily softly. Setting down Conrad she walked over towards her mini bookbag and got her sketch pad and colored pencils out. Thinking of what Emma wanted she started drawing the design of Emma's room. After a few minutes Lily was done and smiled happily at her design. "Here you do Emma, do you like it? I added everything you wanted and then some."said Lily softly. "Now on to yours Conrad."said Lily softly as she put her pencil up to her mouth thinking. "Aha I got it!'said Lily smiling as she started sketching. After about 30 minutes she was done with Conrad's design for his room. "There we are Conrad, do you like it?"Lily asked him softly.

Conrad's room

Emma's room
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:16 am

Subastian smiled as he waved his wand at the wall separting the two apartments. The wall crumpled quietly then everything was piled outside on the fire escape for the time being. He waved his wand at the extra kitchen and turned it into a closet space instead with a hook-up for a washer and dryer. Then finally Subastian walked over to where Lily and his siblings were to look at their room designs. "Wow those look great, I love the dragon and I love Emmas too. Thank goodness I'm not the one who has to paint it cause it wouldn't look like that at all. I'm not creative when it comes to drawing but I am when it comes to writing. I'm glad that your the creative drawer Lily cause no one would know what I drew on the walls." Subastian said laughing softly.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:56 am

Lily looked at Subastian and giggled. "I'm sure your not that bad Bastian love, I just love drawing and designing things."said Lily softly. "You two want to help paint your rooms?"Lily asked them softly. "You can help to love, you can can the spots I can't reach!"said Lily giving him a soft warm smile. "You know love, if we want anything special in our room I can draw it."said Lily softly. "Although we have alot to do, I know we'll get it all done."said Lily smiling at them. "I can you beleive this love? we got our own place with a family!"said Lily happily.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:13 pm

Subastian smiled and pulled her into his arms smiling, "Yeah we have a family and a now huge apartment. Maybe to speed it up we use magic to finish the paint in this big area and then start on their rooms. We will have to get them beds as well as dressers, lamps, and anything else they might need. Oh and new clothes too I'm hoping that we can do this all together as a family." He said as Emma and Conrad had ran to their rooms to check them out. Subastian heard them giggling in their rooms and smiled widely then kissed Lily softly and then he heard a knock on the door and groaned. "I hope its not the movers." He walked over to the door opening to find his parents lawyer come in with a suitcase. "Ah Mr. Haversham. It is good to see you again even if it is on a most unjoyful occation." The man said with a very slight smile.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:32 am

Lily nodded. "Good idea Bastian love, although I hate doing that we need to get this done!"said Lily softly. Getting out her wand she flicked it at the wall as it went a pale yellow making Lily smile happily. Walking into the mini dining/ kitchen Lily wondered what color to paint it beofre she smiled. Flicking her wand she as the walls turned a pale green color. "There all done!"said Lily pocketing her wand as the doorbell rung Lily walked over towards Subastian. Looking around Subastian she seen what looked like a lawyer at the door. "Please come in, sorry that we don't any places to sit where waiting on the movers to get here."said Lily softly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:06 am

"Lily I would like you to meet my parents lawyer Mr. Jason Welrick. I'm assuming he's here's about my parents will, can you keep Emma and Conrad busy while speak with sweetheart? Ill explain everything later I promise, I just need to get this over and done with but if need help ill call to you." Subastian said softly but his face showed that he looked like he was on the verge of breaking down right there. He wanted her to stay there with her but he didn't want her to see him cry if he broke down. Subastian loved her and his siblings but he never wanted them to see him cry like baby in front of them. He knew he would need support after Mr. Welrick left but he also knew he had to be strong for all of them. He was resposible for his siblings but he also knew that Lily would help him as well since they both loved those children.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:13 pm

"Nice to meet you Mr. Welrick."said Lily smiling politely at him looking back at Subastian she nodded. "Of course love, if you need me I'll be in Conrad's room painting it."said Lily softly. Before leaving, she looked at him and smiled softly. "Everything will be ok love."said Lily softly as she kissed him softly on the lips before walking into Conrad's room. "Emma! can you come in Conrad's room for a minute?"Lily asked softly through the house. As Emma entered Conrad's room Lily smiled at them. "Ok you two, were going to paint your rooms but we'll start with Conrad's room seeing how it's harder to do."said Lily softly. As she gotten out her wand she flicked it as clear plastic and buckets of different colored paint appeared on the floor. Pouring the blue paint into a bucket she grabbed a roller brush and dipped it into the bucket. "Grab a brush you two, and lets start painting!"said Lily happily.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:55 pm

"You've got a special woman there Mr. Haversham and she understands what you meant but didn't push the issue." Mr. Welrick said smiling at him then setting his briefcase on the kitchen counter.
"Yes I do but please just call me Subastian because my father was the one who was called Mr. Haversham not me. If we can just get this over with, I just can't believe you got this through that quickly. I was only informed just today that my mother passed away, or did she have something to do with this before she passed?" Subastian asked at the man just handed him a slip of paper.
"Well I will see you around Mr....I mean Subastian." The lawyer said grinning widely the walked out of the apartment.
Subastian shook his head the walked into Conrads room with the slip of paper. "Well he left but only left this piece of paper with an address on it."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:25 pm

Lily looked at Subastian confused. "He just gave you a piece of paper with a address and left? how odd."said Lily softly. "Well I say after we get done painting the rooms, I say we go see what it is."said Lily softly. "If you want to love, you have to know sooner or later."said Lily honestly. "Why don't you help us paint love, it'll get your mind off things."said Lily softly. She knew he was trying to stay strong for them, but Lily could tell that he was breaking down. Lily knew him almost better then anyone did, she remembered when he cried when he told her his father died. It was sad that he was going through all this, he shouldn't have to in Lily's opinion but stuff happens.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top