Hafiz's Apartment
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hafiz's Apartment Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hafiz's Apartment

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hafiz's Apartment Empty Hafiz's Apartment

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:50 am

Hafiz arrived at his new apartment. It was very huge for an apartment. It will be a bit comfy and nice. He put his bag on the floor. His well furnished apartment were a bit dusty. He waved his wand up and a light conjured from the tip of his wand. A dull dusty apartment become a shiny beautiful apartment. He unpacked his belongings and clothes. As he done, he sit on the sofa and expecting anyone to come.

House Warming
Until End of January

Last edited by HafizDeen Diggory on Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Hafiz's Apartment Empty Re: Hafiz's Apartment

Post by Haley Kantal Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:07 am

Haley had been told that Hafiz had gotten a new apartment, and he was hosting a house warming party. She hesitated before knocking on the door. They hadn't really hung out outside of school, so she was a little nervous, taking a deep breath and holding it she knocked.
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:52 pm

Hafiz was getting the house done. The bell rang and he almost jumped himself. He opened the door and stood Haley there. Hey baby! You're the first one who came. he kissed on her cheek and give a hug. Can you help me with the fruit cocktails, I want to check out the cake as he took off Haley's jacket and hang it up.

He let the door to open widely. Besides, it is a house warming, why should it be close?
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Khaat arrived at Hafiz's apartment, with Archangel with her. She hoped Hafiz didn't mind her large bald eagle coming with her on her shoulder like he almost always did. She had gotten an invitation, and was always glad to meet new friends. She had brought a housewarming gift--a set of of the stoneware mugs her mother made. They were large--for extra large cups of tea or coffee, and sturdy, with large handles that were designed to fit comfortably in even the largest hands. These mugs were done in abstract patterns of color to be welcoming and cheerful. And the mugs kept coffee and tea hot for hours.

Carrying her large giftbox, wrapped in blue foil, she knocked on the door post. "Mr. Diggory?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22700
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:04 pm

Renae had finally arrived at Hafiz''s apartment. Since she was still new to England it took her forever to figure out street names and such. But overall she glad to be making new friends. Holding her gift in one hand she struggled to ring the doorbell. She had bought him champagne and wine from Paris. She figured it would be a nice settting in his house let alone him being able to come home after a hard day and have a little relaxation time.

"Alorhamora."she said as the door flew open.
"Hello, Mr Diggory. Its me Renae."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Haley smiled, "Hey. I was kind of hoping to be early to help, but I wasn't expecting to be the first." She wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him back. "Sure. What would you like me to do?" She wiggled out of her jacket and turned to him once it was off, her face glowing. She grabbed his hand letting him lead the way. She turned slightly when she heard the other two women come in.
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:29 am

Belle arrived, Haley had asked her to come and meet Hafiz and she had agreed. She had told Andrian to meet her there, he had said he would but she knew he got busy often. In her hands was a box of candles she had just made that after noon. There was lavender for relaxation and rose and cowslip for soothing a restless mind to help aid with sleep.

She saw the others before her walk in and knocked on the door frame before entering, "Hello, I come baring gifts." She said.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:17 am

Hafiz heard someone knocked on his door. He dash through towards the door. Oh hey! Please do come in. Let me help you with your jacket. He took her jacket off and hang it up on the hanger at the ceiling. Oh my, thank you for the gift. It is really nice. Let me help your beautiful beast to be place somewhere nice. He placed the gift and put it on the 'Gift Table' and place the eagle on a tree-like-wood for the bird. There is food on the table. By the way, just call me Hafiz, he smiled to her and led her to the living room.

His doorbell rang Im gonna check who is that, he told Khaat. He straight away go to the door passing the kitchen, he saw Haley were doing the kitchens work. At the door, it was Ranae. You finally made it! By the way, just call me Hafiz. He helped her with the gift and the champagne. He placed the gift along with Khaat's gift. He tell Ranae Please do come in. Khaat and Haley is inside. Make yourself home and there is food on the table. he give her a warm smile.

Hafiz went into the kitchen helping Haley out. Then he turned to the oven to check out the cakes. It was ready and he placed the cake on the table. Later, his door knocked again. Haley, can you helped me with the cake? The strawberry and the icing are inside the fridge.

He go towards the door. It was Belle Fey, Haley's friend. She handed him a box of candle. He place it on the gift table along with the others gift. Oh! Thank you so much. I love scented candle though. Please do come in. By the way, Haley at the kitchen and Khaat and Ranae at the living room, he smiled to her. Make yourself comfortable. There is food on the table. Dig in!

Later he go to the living room. Oh, you guys can have a chit chat. Dont be a stranger. The food is on the table and all of it I made it myself. Dig in everybody. He smiled and go towards the kitchen to make a desserts.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:35 am

Haley had gotten the icing and strawberries out of the fridge just as she heard Belle's voice. She was glad to be helping Hafiz. She was putting the last strawberry on the cake just as Hafiz walked in, she smiled, "Everything looks good babe."
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:48 am

Wow! Looks great. By the way, Belle is here. You might want to go to her. I'll handle from here, he smiled at her and give a peck on her cheek. he bring the beautiful cake outside. He entered back to the kitchen to cut off some fruits and place it on a plate. He hoped, everyone having their good time together.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top