Gabrielle's Apartment
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gabrielle's Apartment Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gabrielle's Apartment

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gabrielle's Apartment Empty Gabrielle's Apartment

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:16 pm

Loungeroom and Bedroom
Spoiler:

Bathroom
Spoiler:

Balcony
Spoiler:

Kitchen
Spoiler:

Gabrielle just came from Hogwarts for holidays to her appartment in London.She planned on doing some Ministry buisness she hadn\t time for,but before she decided to take a rest so she walked into the kitchen and started making some sandwiches for lunch.The appartment was rather small,but it was very comfortable as her house the Delacour manor was in France and she went there to join her family just for summer holiday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gabrielle's Apartment Empty Re: Gabrielle's Apartment

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 10:46 pm

Richard thought a lot about coming at Gabrielle's department.Since the day they met at that unfortunate meeting where he came late he had a certain sort of fear from the girl.After he gathered his strength he climbed up to Gabrielle's department and rang on her door.He hoped to resolve little confusion from last meeting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 11:07 pm

Gabrielle had just finished drying her hand with a flip of her wand when she heard the doorbell.She wondered who it was since her friends never visited her much and especially not in her appartment.She skipped to the door and opened them staying surprised at siluette of Richard Morgan on her door. "How do you know my adress?" she asked glaring while she was waiting for answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 11:11 pm

Richard didn't really expect any better treatment then on the meeting earlier.Gabrielle seemed like a rather arrogant person to him.He knew it wasn't going to be so easy to say anything to her. "Aaaaaa" was all he successeded to say.His throat wasn't listening.He felt some sort of attraction though it was combined with fear he felt of Gabrielle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 11:14 pm

Gabrielle wasn't excatly an arrogant person that abused of her position to treat bad the ministry officals.Exception was only this man who put her in defensive mode not knowing herself why.At the sight of Richard staying without a word she looked with even darker look. "What's the matter?Did cat eat your tongue answer me!" she said surprised with her own rudness.In reality Richard never done anything to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 11:19 pm

Richard was concious of the fact that staying wihout words is not a facility for him at this moment.When Gabrielle gave him another bad look he snaped out a bit.Everything about Gabrielle had him spooked. "I have my sources." he said in the most natural tone that could come out of his mouth. "If i dered come here it's for a good reason.May I talk to you please?" he asked making interuptions from time to time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 11:23 pm

Gabrielle gave him a questioning look.Richard asked most simple thing and yet Gabrielle doubted between accepting and not.She didn't soport him at all from the first time they met. "Yeah i guess we can.Come in." she finally said trouibling opening the door to let him in. "Take a seat and be quick i was about to go." she said throwing a look at her packed bagage and Owl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 11:26 pm

Richard sighed in relief when Gabrielle let him in.He thought it was going to be much harder to persuade her,but luckly she accepted quickly.He walked in towards the sofa and sat down. "Thank you." he said a moment before he sat. "You are taking holidays?" he aske seing Gabrielle's bagage on the floor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 11:30 pm

Gabrielle gave another dark look to Richard.She hated when someone was questioning her on any way.She decided to calm down so they finish fast since knight bus was about to arrive in a couple of minutes.She sat on the armchair across Richard. "Let's say that is not your buisness.Everything what i do or don't do is not your buisness Mister Morgan." she said adressing him very officaly. "Be quick.Why did you come here?" she asked questioning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 8:50 pm

Richard realized that last question he asked was not a very bright thing to do.Maybe himself would act if stranger started to question him about his life.One Gabrielle's dark look was enough to make him that very clear. "Ok sorry i know it's not my buisness." he said in apologising voice to Gabrielle. "I think Miss Delacour that we didn't understand eachother well when i first came into your ministry.I know you are the minister and breaking your authority would be foolish am i right?" he said letting words come out spontanius.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top