Subastian's Apartment - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Subastian's Apartment - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Subastian's Apartment

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Subastian's Apartment - Page 4 Empty Re: Subastian's Apartment

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:54 pm

Subastian smiled as he picked up one of the rollers and began on the living room. He was careful around the door frames as well as the window ledges as he painted. He had removed the covers to the outlets and light switches ealier. Then now as they were painting he began wondering what it would be like to have her forever like this. Just her and him living here watching movies together, dinner, and so many other things. Then he stopped painting and began picturing them with a little boy or girl running around with them chasing them. Subastian smiled as he could see a little girl who looked just like Lily running around, and seeing Lily with a baby in her arms.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Lily looked at Subastian and seen that he was smiling and smiled. "What are you thinking about love?"Lily asked him softly. Looking around the house Lily could see him and her relaxing on the couch watching T.V. But she could also see alittle girl who looked just like her but had Subastian's eyes running around the place as well as little boy running around that looked just like Subastian. It was a picture Lily could see happening. Although it might not happen quite yet, for they just graduated but she hoped sometime to have a life with Subastian.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:35 pm

"Well I'm thinking about a lot of things but i know it will have to wait until i have a good job to provide for you. I'm gonna start looking tomorrow seeing as we still need to get everything in here done and over with then I can look. Also it will also have to wait a bit longer seeing as we just graduated from Hogwarts." Subastian said more to himself then her in the last bits of his thinking. The door bell rang and he knew it was the movers as he quickly ran to the door almost tripping as he did. When he opened the door it wasn't the movers but his two siblings and an older woman who wasn't his mother. His siblings walked into the apartment sadly and dropped their things near the kitchen. After talking with the woman, he came back in and took his siblings in his arms. "It's gonna be ok, Emma don't cry. I know Conrad, i know buddy." Subastian said holding them.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:38 pm

Lily looked at him and smiled. "I know love, so was I but I know were going to wait awhile."said Lily softly. As the doorbell rung Lily smiled happily at him and then nodded at him to answer it. Walking over towards the door Lily peeked around him to see two kids standing before them. Seeing them crying Lily looked from them to Subastian and gave them a soft warm smile before turning to Subastian. "Bastian love, what's wrong?"Lily asked him softly. "If I may ask of course, I don't want to hit a spot spot for you."said Lily softly. It didn't take long for Lily to realize that these two kids were his siblings. "Hi I'm Lily, I'm sure Subastian here told you alot about me."said Lily givingthe kids a soft warm smile.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:44 pm

Emma and Conrad nodded to lily but we're still clinging to their brother as Subastian rubbed their backs softly. "Go on into the living room and have a seat on the floor ill bein shortly." Subastian said to them as they walked away he looked at Lily. "Our mother died and now the have no one to look after them but me. I'm going to ask the landlady if I can rent the apartment next door and combine both of them. She's a witch and wouldn't mind so she'll allow it since she knew our mother and would help us out. I'm just hoping that my siblings don't become depressed or anti-social that would kill me." He looked at lily wondering what she would think about all of this, he hoped that she wouldn't think badly of him.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Lily looked at him and frowned. "Aw... I'm so sorry love, if there is anything I can do let me know."said Lily softly. "I think she would love, maybe she can let us turn it into a little mini house."said Lily softly. "It'll be ok, just look after them love your the only thing they got."said Lily softly. "Maybe we should talk to the land lady after we get done painting love."said Lily softly. " They might be anti social for awhile love, but that's perfectly normal."said Lily hugging him. "Like I said, everything will be ok my love."said Lily kissing im softly on the lips.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Subastian kissed her back and held her close to him then he took her hand leading her in the living room. Emma stood up and walked over, "Can me and conrad help you paint big bastian?" Subastian picked up emma and smiled when she asked this. "Of course Emma you can help us paint and Conrad too." Subastian said as Conrad went over to Lily and put his arms around her hugging her close. Subastian smiled big as he looked at her and said, "Alright let's hurry up and get this painted quickly before the movers get here." Subastian put Emma down who took off her jacket to reveal a pretty red dress. Subastian flicked his wand and a shirt appeared to cover her dress so it wouldn't get dirty.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Taking out her wand Lily flicked it at Lily's jacket as it hung itself on the coat rack by the door as she pocketed her wand once again. "There it's safe, we don't want a pretty jacket like that to get ruined."said Lily giving Emma a soft warm smile. Hugging Conrad back she picked him up and placed him on her shoulders and handed him her roller paint brush. "There you go!"said Lily softly as she gotten a paint brush out of her overall shorts and started painting the around the trims. Lily was sure she'll get along with them, for she loved kids. "This is going to be great love, we'll be like a family!"said Lily softly but happily.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:36 pm

Subastian smiled as he saw the giant grin on Conrads face and the same one on Emmas. Emma and Subastian worked on their wall until they ended at Lily and Conrads wall. Everything looked good on their end and the decided to help the other two with their wall. Conrad was doing great on his side and didn't once get paint in lilys hair, he was proud of himself as he painted. "Lily can I ask you a question about bubba?" Conrad asked looking down at Lily hoping what his question would be he'd get a good answer. "Are you gonna marry bubba? I know he loves you cause he talks to me and sissy about you a lot. We like you too and your really nice, we would like to have you in our family."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:27 am

"I love your bubba more then anything in the world, and I would nothing more to become his wife and become part of the family."said Lily softly. "But we just graduated so I think we'll going to wait awhile."said Lily softly. "Just know I love love your bubba and I always will."said Lily softly. As Subastian came back over towards them Lily smiled happily at him and looked at Emma. "Emma pumpkin, can you get that spot right where you are for me please?"Lily asked her softly. "When were done painting, you two can tell me how you two want your rooms."said Lily smiling at them.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top