Subastian's Apartment - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Subastian's Apartment - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Subastian's Apartment

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Subastian's Apartment - Page 3 Empty Re: Subastian's Apartment

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:42 am

Subastian walked over to her and took her chin in his hand, "It's fine sweetheart. There's nothing wrong with wanting to learn how to do things muggles do. He shouldn't be angry for wanting to learn these things, there's no reason to not learn them. Some things that muggles do are important to learn so that we know how to act around them. It's great that cooking and designing are your hobbies, i'm glad you have hobbies that are not just wizarding ones. I have gardening as well as handy work, they are the things that i think are great to learn about." He said kissing her lips softly.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:16 am

Lily looked into his eyes and sighed. "I know love, but he doesn't like anything with muggles."said Lily softly. "I don't want to disappoint him love, that's my worse fear for I'm afraid of what he might do."said Lily softly. "I think learning things the muggle way will be good for me, but if my father found out I'm dead."said Lily softly. Lily smiled when he said he loved gardenning and handy work. "I love working in gardens creating pretty flowers!"said Lily softly but happily. 'Hpefully I can do that hen we get our own house love!"said Lily happily as she kissed him softly on the lips. Looking around the almost paint room Lily squealed in happiness for the room was looking great already in Lily's eyes. "I can't wait to see what the place looks like once were done love!"said Lily softly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:37 pm

"Neither can i sweetheart. I know having our own house would be great especially with a garden both flowers and veggies." Subastian said as he finished one wall then moved on to the next having a lot of energy. "It's gonna be great when everything is done and we can relax until the moving guys get here with the furniture. Then we can set everything up how we want it and then it will be live able in here."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:50 am

Lily eyes sparkled at the thought of them having there own place. "Ooh... that would be nice love!"said Lily happily. Looking at the now painted room Lily smiled and squealed happily. "Wow... love looks good love, but we still have ALOT to do!"said Lily looking around the room. Walking out the room she walked into the living room before looking around it. "Hm.... what color shall we have the living room love?"Lily asked him softly wanting to know his opinion. "I was thinking maybe a maron or maybe a pale yellow."said Lily softly. but happily
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:32 pm

((OCC: I keep forgetting he's like almost seven feet tall.))

Subastian wrapped his arms around her waist and said, "Hmm well i have a off white couch but i don't know what it would look best with. Both colors would go well with the couch but do like the color maroon. What do you think would be best with it? I may like the color maroon but i'm leaning more towards a pale yellow. What do you think love? A pale yellow, we could always get a cover for the couch and make it a different color." He leaned down enough with his height to put his head on her shoulder lightly.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:17 pm

"I was thinking more the pale yellow more then anything love, I think it'll bring out the white couch more."said Lily softly. "We could also put a light blue cover over it love like you suggested."said Lily. "I think we'll paint it a pale yellow love, make it less girly in here."said Lily softly. "But I'm fine with whatever you think love."said Lily softly as she kissed him softly on the lips. "I still can't believe this is our place love, it just seems to unreal."said Lily happily her brown eyes sparkling with happiness and love.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:34 pm

"I agree with the yellow and light blue cover. It will look great in here and I can't believe it either sweetheart. After we get done painting here and getting the furnature in their spots, what would you like to do?" Subastian said grabbing a can of bright yellow paint and a white one. He grabbed a bucket pouring yellow half way then pouring white in then began mixing it to where it was a light yellow. "Alright now we have a pale yellow but first let's wash our brushes out first." He took their brushes to the kitchen sink washing them free of the blue.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:26 pm

"How about we watch a movie in our new home after were done love?"Lily asked him softly. Looking around the room she got her note pad out of her bookbag again and started sketching her idea for the living room. Getting her colored pencils she colored the walls and the curtains. After a few minutes she looked at her work and then the living and smiled happily to herself. "Hey Bastian love, what do you think of this love?"Lily asked him softly as she walked to the kitchen and held the sketch pad out for him to see what she drawn. She thought it looked very nice and elegant but he wanted to see what he thought about it.
lily's sketch idea for the living room

Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:50 pm

"That sounds wonderful love and this look beautiful, we have to get frames for these and hang them up in the rooms. Oh and I have the color for the bathroom already, it matches the shower curtain I have already. If we don't like it we can change it from its color and get new curtains." Subastian explained gesturing to the evergreen paint by the bathroom door. He flicked the paint rollers a few times into the sink to get the axcess water off. Then he walked back into the living room pouring some paint into the silver pans. Subastian then walked back over to Lily picking her up and kissed her passionately on the lips. "Sorry couldn't help myself." He said grinning mischivously.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:05 am

Lily giggled as he picked her up and kissed her passionately on the lips. "I know you couldn't."said Lily softly as she kissed him back. Pulling away for air she smiled at him. "Come on love lets get this done, after were done we'll have plenty of time for that."said Lily winking at him. Grabbing a brush she started painting the living a pale yellow color. Lily couldn't wait to see what the place looked like once she was done, she knew it was going to look amazing. Theree wasn't a place Lily done yet that she haven't iked, but this had to be her best worl she dne yet in her opinion.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top