A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!}

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} - Page 7 Empty Re: A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!}

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:50 pm

Catalina looked at her, the smile leaving her face. She placed a hand on Keena's wrist. "I'm so sorry, dear," she said motherly. "Colin sounds like a respectable man. I wish there were more like him."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} - Page 7 Empty Re: A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!}

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:22 pm

Keena smiled, "Thank you Catalina. But what about yourself?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:13 pm

"My family?" Catalina sighed. "My parents are overbearing and try to tell me what to do. I am almost of age, and they will not control my decisions. I have learned to discover things on my own and not just take things on how I was raised to be. I was taught to shun the people that were thought to be lesser beings, but I shall not do that. It is cowardly and foolish. I have been chided for my drawing during lessons and they do not think it a noble skill. My parents throw lots of parties in which I have to attend and it is deadly boring." She growled quietly. "But, I do know that they love me, just in an indirect way."

She gazed at Keena silently for a moment, her sapphire eyes suddenly widening. "I apologize, dear, I should not throw all of that onto you when we have just met." She giggled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:38 pm

Keena laughed as well. "By all means, you sounded like you needed to get that out. I am not great at many things, but listening is one thing I am good at. You need to talk and vent, by all means do it." She smiled even brighter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:49 pm

Catalina grinned warmly back at her. "Thank you, dear. I appreciate this very much so. But, let us move on to a lighter subject. Have you been enjoying Hogwarts so far? Who all have you met besides Daniel and I?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:49 pm

"I am met Aminia Lestrange and Scorpious Malfoy, both cousins of mine but I have never really been around that side of the family. I stick to my mother's side of the family more. Other then that, I haven't met any one. I normally stick to myself and I am very quiet, but once in awhile I meet people that I connect with."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:11 pm

Catalina raised an eyebrow at this. "I was not aware that you were related to the Lestranges and the Malfoys. Who is your mother? And your father?" she asked curiously, not at all phased. She had met many disrespectful Malfoys, but Keena seemed to be far from that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:21 pm

"My mother was Mera Rosewood, Lady of Rosewood. My father was Merrik Malfoy, a very distant relation if I remember correctly." She shrugged, I really don't have much to do with the line of Malfoy's and neither did my Father. But the name still hangs over my head." She shrugged. "I have heard of Draco Malfoy, and I think I met him once when I was very young, other then that I can't tell you much."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:38 pm

Catalina nodded, listening closely. "That is very interesting," she murmured. "I have met the Malfoys numerous times, all of the well-known ones anyway, at my parents' parties. It was highly irritating."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:41 pm

Keena laughed, "That is exactly what Colin says." She grew quiet for a moment but then smiled softly. "Next year my coming out ball will be held, and it is requirement for the Malfoys to be present since I carry their name. Won't they be surprised when they realize I don't follow the Malfoy ways." She laughed softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top