A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!}

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} - Page 6 Empty Re: A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!}

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:43 pm

Catalina threw up an elegant hand and moved it from side to side as her sapphire eyes watched Daniel disappear. "Yes, I agree," she said looking back at the Gryffindor. "Most of the guys here are very kind. It was a bit of a shock to me, when I first arrived. I have not been here all six years, so I know how you feel about being a little out of place."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} - Page 6 Empty Re: A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!}

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:03 pm

Keena's own gold eyes sparkled. "That is good to know, I was beginning to think I was the only one that just up and got dropped into Hogwarts after years of some where else."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:48 pm

"I came around the middle of this past year, so I have started as a Sixth Year. What year are you in?" Catalina asked, sure she had not heard the Gryffindor tell her. She smiled pleasantly. "It is very hard to start somewhere new when you have been cooped up in a house for sixteen years, living off of home-schooling." She shrugged.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:08 pm

"Fifth year, and since I came so late I will be one again next year." She shrugged. "It doesn't bother me much, after all thanks to great tutors I am always a head of myself anyway." She laughed softly, smooth and peaceful sound. "I look forward to starting classes for a real challenge. I have never had students to compete against in school before."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:44 am

Catalina nodded. "I came late, too, so I might have to be a Sixth year again as well. I did not have enough time to get into classes. I know what that is like. I always feel like a know-it-all, what with my past learnings." She laughed. "Yes, there is quite a few people here that would enjoy a competition of wits. Just promise me that you will not become obsessed with proving someone wrong, Keena. It is always sad to see someone live their life just to one-up somone else."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:31 am

Keena became silent for a moment as she thought on this, her angelic features blank of emotion. Then she nodded with a smile. "Yes, I can see the truth in that." She smiled at Catalina. "All right, I promise I will not become obsessed over such things."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:36 pm

Catalina's beautiful face sat delicate with a smile as she waited for Keena to reply. "Good," she laughed. "I am glad to hear it. Now, what do you like besides writing?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:15 pm

"I love horse-back riding and exploring around in nature." She smiled back at Catalina, "What about you, anything besides drawing?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:33 pm

"I have never ridden a horse before. My parents do not approve of anything Muggles may like." Catalina frowned slightly. "Which is a little odd. After all, they like food . . . Anyway, I enjoy flying and concocting Potions. Those and reading are the little joys I have left." She flashed a brilliant smile.

"What is your family like?" she inquired, wondering if it was too early to ask that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:05 am

Keena's smile left and a deep sorrow filled her eyes. She turned and looked at the before mentioned flower. "They were good people, but they were killed when I was eight. I don't remember too much about them any more. Colin, my butler takes care of me, he believes in nothing but my learning, protection and happiness. "She smiled softly at the thought of him. "He is a father to me and I love his strict goofy nature."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top