A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!}
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!}

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} Empty A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!}

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:58 am

Catalina stepped out onto the grounds, eager to feel a cool breeze about her face. When the moonlight hit across her pale face, she smiled up into its beams, trembling with pleasure. As her feet led her to the Forbidden Forest, Catalina allowed them to take her into the cover of the leaves, wondering how long it would take for her to become tired of walking.

With a sigh, she kept strolling in the forest, not at all phased by the many noises nor the crackling of leaves beneath her feet. Glancing around at all of the trees, she spotted one with a considerable low branch and climbed into it.

Situating herself so that she could see the stars perfectly, she rested her arms behind her head, and leaned one foot against the trunk of the tree. Her balance was perfect, and she felt no strain on her lithe body. She could have climbed higher if she had wanted, but not now.

Smiling at the constellations, Catalina sighed, wondering if there was something besides a mystical creature in the looming forest around her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} Empty Re: A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!}

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:34 am

Daniel was told to never enter the forbidden forest, all student were not allowed to go into the forbidden forest at all, screw them he thought, he was all about the getting scared and attracting danger he loved all these stuff; he has been in these situation before and pulled himself out so he was used to it all. He walked further into the forest, feeling rather bored and only hoping for something exciting to happen sooner or later so he browsed the forest in his black jacket and black tie only to find another girl standing in the forest alone. "Oh, um hello" he greeted halting in his position.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} Empty Re: A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!}

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:41 am

Oh, um hello. Catalina jumped violently, having been so entranced with her thoughts that she hadn't heard anyone approach. Losing her balance, she fell out of the tree, landing in an uncomfortable position on the leafy ground below.

Sighing, she sat there wiping leaves from her hair before she looked up at the arrival. She blushed at her appearance, for now she looked like a fool, and said, "I apologize. I must look a mess. I am Catalina, by the way."

She flashed a brilliant smile, her teeth shining brightly in the moonlight. Her blue eyes were glowing brightly and her long waves fell delicately around her pointed face as leaves stuck in her locks.

Who was this boy?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:45 am

Daniel jumped back with fright looking at the girl and chuckled as he helped her brush all the dirts off her shirt. "No problem, I am Daniel, Daniel Matthew Valantine" he took a step back, letting a soft laugh escape his lips looking at her, her eyes glowing at him and began to struck out his hand for her to shake looking into her eyes cause he knew it was good manner to look into people eyes when they were talking to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:48 am

"I appreciate that," she said, pushing herself off the ground before fixing her skirt and hair. She gave a giggle like bells back at him before stepping closer, trying to get a good look at his face.

"What year are you in, Daniel, if you do not mind me asking?" Catalina inquired, looking at him with her head tilted to the side. Her brown waves fell across her shoulder, a couple of them escaping across her face.

He was very cute.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:55 am

Daniel let another quiet soft laugh escapes his lips, as she took a step closer; getting a good look at his face. "I am in the fourth grade and in Gryffindor" he answered her, looking at her biting the buttom part of his lips flicking his hair out of the way so it wouldn't get into his eyes; it looked like to him she thought he was cute, he could tell it from the way she looked at him and her action toward him. "So, what about you" he inquired back, his hand in the back of his pocket.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:15 am

I am in the fourth grade and in Gryffindor. So, what about you? Catalina smiled, nodding. "I am a Sixth Year in Ravenclaw. But, I do not think I would call myself smart." She giggled radiantly. "But, I do enjoy reading."

She realized that he was good at reading her so, her face became expressionless and her eyes almost empty. It was dangerous to reveal so much of herself. Was her fear that obvious in her desperation?

When he flipped his hair from his eyes, he looked very handsome, but she turned those thoughts away. Too dangerous.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:22 am

Daniel looked at her, laughing again, her giggles were cute and radiant. "Awesome, a Ravenclaw that's a good house to be in" he told her, chuckling nervously at her as her expression fell blank and empty, he started to browse around the forest again and saw a log there on it on; his legs were getting a bit tired from standing up so he looked back up at the girl and smiled dazzlingly at her. "Come on, let sit down on this log" he told her and winked at her, jerking a finger at the log beside them then walked over to it sitting down as he patted the spot beside him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:21 pm

Awesome, a Ravenclaw. That's a good house to be in. Catalina nodded almost vaguely. There was something deadly about him. She could smell it. No, but he seemed to be a nice guy. Or did they all?

His smiles were awe-striking her with every flash of his pearly whites. Was it too much? Could she handle it?

Come on, let sit down on this log. She stared at him for a moment, looking both beautiful and clueless before nodding slowly and sitting down on the opposite side of the log from him, terrified.

"I apologize," she stammered. "I am not so good with this." She gestured to the both of them, confusion and terror written on her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 1:11 am

Daniel walked quietly over at the log and sat on it; only to ever realized that she was sitting opposite of him, was she nervous or scared with him, on the other hand she looked both beautiful and most adorable with the was clueless. "No problem, it seem i dazzle a lot of girls here" he let a quiet laugh escapes his lips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum