A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!}

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} - Page 2 Empty Re: A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!}

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 1:17 am

No problem, it seem i dazzle a lot of girls here. Catalina gave a small giggle, the sound like harmonized bells. When she met his eyes again, she said, "Well, are you confident or what?"

She was silent for a moment, her smile fading before she murmured, "No, I have just never been that good with people. I do not think I am one for starting conversations." I'm always afraid.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} - Page 2 Empty Re: A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!}

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 1:19 am

Daniel eyes as blue as the sky stared at her for a moment, confused yet calm. "I understand, i'm not usually that type of person myself -- i am just surprised i am" he told her chuckling like a harmony and bass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 1:36 am

I understand, i'm not usually that type of person myself -- i am just surprised i am She smiled briefly. "It is probably better to be like you, Daniel." [i]Even though it's highly dangerous and unsafe. "I am sure that you know how to truly live."

She noticed the calm confusion in his eyes but merely flashed another one of her dazzling smiles before simply gazing at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 1:06 pm

Daniel flashed her a dazzling smile back, gazing back at her. "If you put it that way," he laughed and took off his jacket and looked directly into her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 7:20 pm

His chuckle was intoxicating, and Catalina felt the urge to laugh back. A giggle burst forth from her throat, velvety and harmonious. She gave him a nervous smile. Talking to boys was not one of her fortes. Especially attractive ones.

"So, what do you plan on taking next year for your classes?" she inquired softly, unsure of any other kind of topic.

She blushed as he stared at her, and she felt a little uncomfortable at his intense eye contact, but appreciated it as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 3:41 am

Nadya being new and proud cared very little of the rules and grew tired of the old castle fast, so she decided to go for a walk in the near by forest. She walked for a while before she noticed voices. "Oh this place is full of good gossip!" She whispered with enthusiasm. She silently followed the sound of what sounded like a boy and a girl. "Heh this is the best kind."

After almost falling a few times she final came across the scene of what appeared to be to lovers. She first looked at the boy. She was rather attractive. That was all it took for Nadya to make him one of her love goals. Then remembering the girl she look quickly towards her and scanned her competition. "She pretty, but with the way she's blushing she's way to shy to even think about a guy like that. He needs a real woman." With that she continued to spy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 7:36 am

Daniel smiled at her then paused to think for a moment for what subject he wanted to do next year. "I don't know I haven't decided" he laughed as he moved and sat down next to her looking directly into her eyes and then nodded his head toward her. "What about you?" he asked her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 5:11 pm

"Well," Catalina said, growing more comfortable with him by the second, she frowned delicately. "I do enjoy Potions and Transfiguration. But, Astronomy is probably my favorite. I will definitely pick that one above all else." She straightened her back, thinking that she had heard something move in the trees around her. Her sapphire eyes zapped around but she saw nothing.

Turning back to Daniel, she said, "I just want to get out of here, Daniel. I know that I just arrived her from being privately schooled, but I want to make something of myself. Becoming an Auror sounds both dangerous and exciting. Just the kind of life I want. I am tired of being suffocated."

A sigh escaped through her lips and she stared him straight in the eyes. "I think that being here is killing me." She blinked a few times. "I need to get out. Do something. Change the world. I am tired of the Dark Lord walking over everyone. I want to stamp him out."

She was surprised at how dark the conversation went, but she was still blushing, not from embarrassment now, but from passion. "What do you wish to do when you leave this school? Have you decided?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 12:15 am

As her and his finger touched for a fraction of a second, his stomach churned, he looked away from her staring at the log ahead of him listening to her talk on about what subject she wanted to do this year then looked back at her; he sky blue eyes stared into hers ignoring about the class thing he wasn't really interested in that but was more interested with the job thing.

"Well," Daniel said, his finger traced his finger on her arm lightly then stopped. "Auror does sound dangerous, but I was thinking of working as a Qudditch player" he told her as he let a quiet misty laugh escape his lips then jumped as she mentioned about the dark lord.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 2:40 am

Catalina saw his disinterest and waited for his reply. His touch sent shivers down her spine, but she merely watchied him trace her skin with his fingertip. Listening to his reply, she looked up.

"I like Quidditch," she said almost vaguely. "Flying is one of my favorite things to do, actually. What position? I prefer Seeker."

She noticed him jump at her mention of Voldemort. "What is it? Are you afraid of him, Daniel?" Her voice was soft, not at all condescending, and she waited for an answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top