A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!}

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} - Page 5 Empty Re: A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!}

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:43 pm

Catalina smiled in approval. She hadn't thought of that before. "That is a very good way of picturing it," she said, frowning while she pondered. "I cannot imagine the type of imagination one would need to accomplish any type of story. Such skill and talent. It does not take much to draw except the stillness of one's hand."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} - Page 5 Empty Re: A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!}

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:14 am

Keena smiled. "It takes a great imagination for any type of art, after all it is our imagination that allows us to see the potential for a masterpiece to begin with." She looked about and found a simple white flower among the forest floor and pointed to it.

"For example, that small flower stands all alone basking in the glow of the moon. So pure and simple most simply shrug it off. But I could tell of a lone fairy turned into the beautiful flower by a jealous moon, made to bow down and depend on the silver rays for life because the fairy maiden had surpassed that of the Moon Goddess's beauty." She turned her eyes back to Catalina.

"And perhaps an artist such as yourself could invision the fairy becoming the flower in the light of the moon?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:32 am

Catalina blinked, agreeing. She was in awe of Keena's words, temporarily unable to move as she listened to the Gryffindor's voice. "That is beautiful," she murmured, looking over at the flower the girl had indicated.

Nodding, she said, "Yes, I could draw that. Actually, I think I will draw that."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:02 am

Daniel looked up at the new girl and smiled politely at her, as they both spoke to each other about art and legislature. They had the same interest and spoke to each other with interest glinting in their eyes; he had a feeling that both of them would be best of friends he was happy to see people smiling and not tortured or sad. "Well, it nice to meet you girls. See you tomorrow" he told them, deciding to head back into the castle. "And i'll see you in the common room?" he got up looking at Keena.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Keena smiled, she had yet to meet a Gryffindor that would speak to her thanks to her last name. "Of course! Oh that reminds me, I have some home work from my Butler Colin about Quiddich, you wouldn't happen to play would you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:04 am

Of course! Oh that reminds me, I have some homework from my Butler Colin about Qudditch, you wouldn't happen to play would you. Daniel stared at her with a grin on his face, the idea of coaching or teaching her about Qudditch created a happy picture in the back of his head he liked the idea of coaching her then he shook his head to get himself back into the preset. "Yeah. I do happen to play, what do you need done" he asked her, smiling cheerily at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:09 pm

She smiled brightly, showing off her straight and even teeth. "Well, I never really have been allowed to leave Rosewood until lately to attend Hogwarts....So basiclly I need to know the history of the game, the rules and of course what the job of each person is and how they play....that is if you do not mind?" She asked sweetly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:20 pm

Catalina sat there, listening to them talk of Quidditch. Although she enjoyed flying, she was sure she wouldn't be any good at that sport. But, she had never tried, so she wasn't really positive.

She preferred flying alone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:06 am

Well, I never really have been allowed to leave
Rosewood until lately to attend Hogwarts....So basiclly I need to know
the history of the game, the rules and of course what the job of each
person is and how they play....that is if you do not mind?

Daniel listened to her as she listed the things she needed to know so he could teach her the game. "Alright, sound interesting come over to me when ever you feel your ready." he nodded with a cheerful tone in his voice then looked at Catalina smiling and then started to head up to the castle waving goodbye to them as he walked up the hill
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:21 pm

Keena waved then turned back to Catalina. "He was really nice, I'm must be honest I am not very used that."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top