A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!}

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} - Page 3 Empty Re: A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!}

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 3:18 am

Daniel put his hands behind her arms and his thumb gently brushing the end of her fingertip. He listened to her talk as he looked down at her fingers and his together then looked up at her.

"I prefer the Seeker or Chaser position. I love flying too maybe one day we could play together" he suggested smiled at her dazzlingly

Daniel shook his head and chuckled nervously at her. "Not really. But when you mention his name it sends chills up my spine" he said smiling warmly at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} - Page 3 Empty Re: A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!}

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 4:29 am

Catalina was still shivering at his touch, but she allowed for him to do so. He seemed sweet enough. She didn't think he would hurt her.

"Yes, maybe soon," she suggested, grinning at him dazzlingly. Her sapphire eyes sparkled brightly.

"I know. I just think it is sad that he has gotten so much power and no one has stopped him yet. Does it not seem odd to you? With all of our heroes, he has not so much as been trembling in fear."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 4:35 am

Daniel saw her shiver at his touch, allowing him to touch her thinking he wouldn't hurt her.

He nodded at her grinned back at her, watching her sapphire eyes sparkling brightly at him as he sky blue eyes stared into her eyes. "Sounds like a plan" he smirked at her then smiled warmly at her.

"They say the dark lord was defeated by the legendary Harry Potter but he's back. I don't think the guy ever wants to die" Daniel laughed even though it wasn't such a good thing to laugh about.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 6:09 pm

"I don't understand how someone could be so afraid of death." She paused, frowning delicately. "I mean, he called Dumbledore foolish for thinking that death was the next great adventure, but I'm going to have to agree with the old coot. What fun is life when you're living forever? I think it would be boring." Catalina giggled with him, thinking that it was indeed humorous. Voldemort was foolish.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 12:26 am

Daniel looked at her with a horrid expression on his face. "How can you say that. Death is like a slap in the face to me." He paused, frowning back at her then laughed. "I mean i respect the fact that Albus allowed himself to get killed and thinking that death was the next great adventure but i rather live on forever" he chuckled holding her hands now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 3:14 am

Catalina shrugged, enjoying the warmth of his palms against hers. She met his blue eyes, and said, "Do you not think that it would get bothersome living forever? There was something that Italian painter Da Vinci said . . . What was it?"

She was silent for a long time, until she suddenly exclaimed, "Yes! He said, 'What's the use of immortality to someone who cannot use well a half an hour?' Such a brilliant man. That is what I want to say to the Dark Lord. He is so foolish. What does he think he can do, especially with him being so ancient." She shook her head in disapproval.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 6:34 pm

It was at this time that Keena came upon the two on the log and stopped in her tracks. She has been so caught up in her thoughts she had been unware of anything around her. She stood frozen just staring for some moments before she shook her head and broke free.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't realize anyone else would be out here." She said in a rush as a slight coloring of pink touched her cheeks.

She was already not so liked, but being considered an eavesdropper just did not sit well with her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 10:39 pm

Catalina jumped, startled at the sudden arrival of the Gryffindor girl. Clutching at her chest in alarm, she tried to give her a small reassuring smile.

"It is quite alright," she said gently, standing up and stepping towards her. "I am Catalina."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:38 pm

Keena gave a small smile and then gave a quick nod. "Nice to meet you, I am Keena Malfoy."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:39 pm

"Nice to meet you as well, Keena." Catalina said brightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top