Fresh Air
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fresh Air Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fresh Air

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fresh Air Empty Fresh Air

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:17 am

Khaat had felt the need for fresh air. She was feeling about as stressed as she could get. Oh, things had gone well enough for Jess and her babies, but she had really hoped that she could have had just one night that she could have impressed Rob. After all, she had bought that killer red dress for him, and it had been wasted by spending most of the evening in that maternity ward.

She felt her marriage going down the tubes quickly. She just really needed to escape for some fresh air. She had secured herself a very large glass of firewhiskey and had carried it outside and was sipping on it, when she saw a figure in the darkness, apparently escaping the party as well. She wasn't sure who it was, but she didn't want to approach if he wanted solitude. She shivered. Her dress was definately not build for night air.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22618
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Fresh Air Empty Re: Fresh Air

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:40 am

Matt heard a shiver and looked around, seeing the outline of Khaat and grinned. "Well if it isn't Ms.Dent!" he said moving forward into the light. "It's odd seeing you out here!" he said moving towards her, leaning on his cane. The pain was still there, just now it was simply bareable. He didn't expect anyone to find the new Minister outside in the streets of muggle London, but Khaat had. "I though you'd be inside, celebrating with everyone else..." he added. He stood there, leaning on his cane. Looking like someone familiar, not to mention he was hiding the pained look on his face.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:55 am

Khaat was glad the night was hiding them both to an extent. She didn't feel that Matt wanted to be that revealed. And neither did she. Matt just knew her too darned well. "So what brings you out here? You are, as they say, the man of the hour," Khaat said gently. "I could ask you why you aren't in there soaking up all the compliments and congratulations, but here you are, out here by yourself. What's wrong, Matt? You and I have been through enough thiick and thin stuff by now that I would think you could tell me. Something's missing for you tonight to make it perfect, isn't it? So what is it? What's wrong?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:29 am

Matt noticed Khaat didn't want to come completely out of the shadows. Matt felt the same way, he smiled at her very toothily. He tried not to scare her, but he was getting hungry. He pulled out a bottle of red liquid and took a swig, "The pains making me more hungry..." he added screwing the cap back on and putting it back in his pocket. "I'm out here, for just a little bit of fresh air." he said. He wasn't sure if she could see his smile, but it was there nonetheless. "Oh, I'm not one to soak in compliments!" he said chuckling, "I prefer a few 'Good jobs' or 'Way to go's" he added looking at the ground. "Hmm? Nothing, just girl troubles...You wouldn't get it." he added shaking his head and turning around to stare at the moon.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:51 am

"I wouldnt??" she asked incredulously. "I'm the wife who, when they get back together, instead of wanting to spend the evening with her, he goes to the bloody pub instead and gets plastered, leaving me at home alone with enchanted furniture that barks and purrs at me for companionship. I'm the wife who wears the sexiest evening gown I can find to the ball, and where do I lose him? At the bar. Do you know Jess Potter danced with me, but my own newlywed husband is nowhere to be found. I refuse to be another Narcissa Malfoy, wasting her life waiting for one moment of affection from Lucius. To hell with all of it. I'm going back to work instead of trying to be what Rob seems to want me to be. Tell me what exactly it is that I don't understand problems with partners."

She took a large gulp of her firewhiskey. To hell with Abbey at the moment. She wanted one bloody drink. She was silent for a moment. "Is that going to be enough to feed you--really?" she asked, knowing better. For a vampire, that wasn't really even a good snack. "Sorry. I was just venting. My apologies. You didn't deserve my frustration. Let me stop the pain for you for awhile. That would help I'm sure. I can ward it off for several hours, if you like. Your pain potion won't do much while you're still up and walking so much.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top