A Fresh Start
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Fresh Start Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Fresh Start

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Fresh Start Empty A Fresh Start

Post by Phoenix Carter Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:55 am

Character Name: Phoenix Carter
House: Ravenclaw
Personality: A loner, loves her cat, painting, and just about anything to do with art. Is often seen with colorful hair and splotches of paint all over her. She'd be known in her common room and maybe by others as being a bit of a weirdo. She's never apart from her cat unless she's in classes (A black cat by the name of Salem).

RP Ideas: Err, she could defo use some friends. There are plenty of people who will think she's weird, especially since she can be seen running around the castle at strange times with a bag, collecting bits and pieces of things to use for her sculptures.

Notes: I haven't rped in a long time... be gentle.
Phoenix Carter

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

A Fresh Start Empty Re: A Fresh Start

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:35 am

Hiya! I'm going to throw a list at you of possibilities. I'm still getting back to being active, so we'd probably only be able to start with one, but can expand from there.

Margo and Molly are 5th year Ravenclaws. They are best friends. Molly is pretty withdrawn and disinterested, but she would probably like to watch Phoenix paint. Margo is pretty bubbly and excitable and I'm sure talks Phoenix's ear off in the common room.
Molly's app Margo's app

Ducky knows everyone. Just because he's a 7th year Gryff doesn't mean he doesn't know Phoenix and hasn't flirted like crazy with her. He's an extroverted idiot who is probably considered one of the most popular guys in school. He's likable, tries to get along with everyone, and considers himself a defender of the people around him. Also a party animal App

And then there's Wendy Fudge. 5th year Hufflepuff. (Her app says 16 but I'm aging her down.) She's your average ball of sunshine. She loves her siblings, aims to please, loves travel, and is very socially conscious. She's veeeeeery open for plotting. app

I have others but I figured these would be the best fits for now.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Carter Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:17 am

That sounds awesome! Uuuhhh, I suppose easily we could start off with one of your Ravenclaws. Though I'd love for her to meet Ducky just because he's popular and she's not, which is always a fun dynamic.

For starters wanna start off with Molly and Phoenix? I'd like to see how someone also withdrawn might influence Phoenix.
Phoenix Carter

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:21 am

Sure! Do you wanna set up shop in the Ravenclaw tower? I can also bring Margo in if the conversation runs dry. Molly barely talks - some people think she's mute.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Carter Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:27 am

@Selwyn - Phoenix would love to hang around with Bethany, I'm sure she wouldn't mind the company and the questions. 'specially if you don't have much plotting with her yet.

@Jack - And sure, I could set up a little scenario with Phoenix painting in the common room and you can join.
Phoenix Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:31 am

Perfection! Just link me up!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Carter Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:40 am

Phoenix Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:29 pm

Hiya, Trixie! If Phoenix knows Molly and Margo, it's almost guaranteed she would know the Zabini twins. Christian and Apollo are fifth years, Hufflepuff and Slytherin respectively.

Currently, Christian is sort of recovering from a Quidditch accident at the start of the school year, and Apollo's mind is playing tricks on him when the full moon comes around. Because he was scratched pretty deeply by a werewolf, he has this irrational fear that he'll act up at the same time they do. I don't think anyone knows that he's paranoid about it, though, because he typically just acts like even more of a jerk than usual. On the whole, Christian is more friendly, Apollo is more of a flirt, but both boys can get into their moods.

I also have Katherine (Kit) Avery, who has an illness that keeps flaring up. Essentially, she doesn't know what's wrong because it hasn't really been figured out yet, but because she's pureblooded, her genes are all wonky and her body is trying to reject her magic. So she has bad days but then some good ones. She doesn't really have a passion for... anything, at this point. I think Phoenix might be a good influence on her, especially since Kit has sort of started helping out mean Slytherins because she's wanting friends.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Carter Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:33 pm

Sounds awesome! I think Phoenix and Kit would be a cool pair, I'd love to see Phoenix see someone who needs help or direction and help channel her obsession for painting and art into something different. She might be able to share a passion. Hey, maybe if she does take an interest we could get others to join as well. Like an art club maybe?
Phoenix Carter

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top