A Fresh Start - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Fresh Start - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Fresh Start

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Fresh Start - Page 3 Empty Re: A Fresh Start

Post by Katrien Faulkner Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:19 pm

Hi, hi! Smile

I have Milena Ivanova who's sixth yeat Huff so she'd probably at least see Phoenix at one of classes Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs have together. She wanted to become a professional quidditch player but she kinda fell apart at the begining of her fifth year and all she wants now is to finish Hogwarts. She often has mood swings but I believe she'd like Phoenix and would probably volunteer to bring food to Phoenix (so she doesn't need to stop paiting, since Huff's common room is near kitchen) if that would mean she could watch her paint.

Also, there's Sebastien O'Sullivan, he's a Hogwarts librarian, quite cold and calm person, yet he might have soft spot for Phoenix because she paints and he likes art so he'd find her a quiet place if she ever decides to paint or learn in school library. He has a daughter who's second year Gryff (that's how he could know she paints, if he has never seen her painting before).
Katrien Faulkner
Katrien Faulkner
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Carter Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:56 pm

Both of those would be fantastic! I'd love to have something to do with professors, 'specially since I've noticed a lack of a Herbology professor, I'd love some sort of teacher / librarian - student sort of plot for Phoenix.

Milena would be wonderful for Phoenix, since Phoenix doesn't mind if people watch her paint (And it's true she sometimes forgets to eat when she's working on a project). Want to start something?
Phoenix Carter

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:59 am

Great! Since I currently have only a couple of threads I can do both at the same time, so it's entirely up to you, whether you want one thread after another or both. Smile
Also, I can start either one, so it depends on which one do you want to start (if you want both threads).
Yes, I know I'm awful, but I can't choose, sorry. :'D
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Carter Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:06 pm

Do you want Phoenix and the Librarian to already know each other if we start a thread with them? Or just meet? I will start a thread for those two once I know that.

If you'd like you could start a thread for Milena. Thanks so much.
Phoenix Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Milena Ivanova Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:21 pm

Since he's been a librarian for last two years I suppose they'd know each other. Smile

Will do
Milena Ivanova

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Carter Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:54 pm

Made a post for Sebestien

Hope you like it.
Phoenix Carter

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3