A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!}

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} - Page 4 Empty Re: A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!}

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:34 am

Keena didn't make friends easily, nor did she normally try. But she liked the bright smile and sparkle in this girl's eyes and it made Keena feel like she could actually get to like her.

"I'm sorry for barging in again, normally I pay more attention to what I am doing."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!} - Page 4 Empty Re: A Breath of Fresh Air {Anyone's Welcome!}

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:48 am

Daniel looked up to who it was and then released his hand from Catalina. He watched the pink color her lips up he chuckled and got up from his seat flicking his hair out of the way and struck out and outstretch hand in front of her. "No your fine. My name is Daniel, Daniel Matthew Valantine" he introduced himself nervously
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:33 pm

Keena watched the boy rise and come towards her, she remained cautious until he offered her his hand.

She smiled softly and gave her hand to him, "Nice to meet you Daniel, as I said I am Keena Malfoy."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:24 pm

"Were you just enjoying a nice promenade?" Catalina asked gently, her voice friendly and full of kindness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:08 am

Keena turned her attention back to Catalina. "I am afraid I was trying to find some where to write away from my house. Sometimes all the senseless giggling and gossip annoys me. I figured since we are not supposed to be out here that I would not have too many problems. I was thinking how I miss the woods around my home when I stummbled on you two."

She looked down at her note book before holding it close to her chest. She hated to admit it but she really missed her home. She had never really had to leave the lands of Rosewood.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:44 am

Catalina gave her a small smile before pulling out her sketchbook. "I know exactly what you mean," she said softly. "Although there are not many people in my house that bother me, just people in general." She giggled.

"What do you write about? Me, I draw. I do not like to do much else." Except perhaps make new friends.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:42 pm

Keena smiled and sat on a near by rock. "Well I like to write stories, romance and fantasy mainly." She blushed slightly. "I know that sounds a little corny, but I am actually pretty good at it, though lately I have been in a bit of writer's block. I am hoping exploring new places will help with that."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:23 am

Catalina grinned and then plopped down nearby the Gryffindor. She listened intently, watching the red rise in the girl's cheeks. "It does not sound the slightest bit corny to me," she said, smiling. "I have been have artist's block." She gestured to her sketchbook. "I cannot think of what to draw. I have sketched nearly everyone here, but I would really like to work on sketching scenery. I do not think I am very skilled at that."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:38 am

Daniel looked at them, watching them sit down by each other talking to each other about themselves he didn't have anything to say to them so just plopped right next to the Gryffindor girl leaning back against the log they were sitting on and pushed one leg against his chest just listening to the conversation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:47 pm

Keena turned her eyes to the boy for a moment and smiled before turning back to Catalina.

"Perhaps it is not that you are not good at scetching scenery, but that you have yet to find a scene that truely calls to your artist's soul. Some times I will listen to music, or watch people around me and get ideas for a story, but if it does not call to me I end up destroying it." She shrugged one shoulder causing a few strands of long ebony waves to fall over left shoulder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top