Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 9 Empty Re: Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Post by Aneta Markova Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:43 pm

"Okay then" she smiled and looked at him as he passed his hand through her hair.
"Oh, you like my hair and eyes? Why you think you shouldn't say it?" she looked questioningly at him before she laughed. He obviously considered as weakness if you tell the girl that you liked something about her.

She smiled and then frowned as if thinking about his question.
"Well I like the idea. Do you want me to punish you, maybe?" she uttered the last word slowly as he did and then laughed.
As they kissed again, Audrey was thinking about everything that is happening now.
She didn't know how to interpret this evening, whether she's just having fun or is this something more?
She likes Daniel. There is probably no woman who wouldnt like him.
He's really nice, hot, humorous, with him she could relax and enjoy. In addition, he is a great kisser.
However, she didn't know for sure what is going on and now she pushed that thought somewhere in her mind where she won't mind.
After she broke the kiss she looked at him and smiled.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 9 Empty Re: Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Post by Daniel Harrison Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:31 pm

-Well, I don't know, that is not something that I usually do. -that was actually truth. He tried to figure out when was the last time he said something like that, but he couldn't. He rolled his eyes, just for himself and looked at her. -Yes, I like that. -he decided to say that again, because he saw her smile, and it was beautiful, too.

-Hmm, if you want that, why not? I am not a good boy, and bad boys deserve to be punished in some way. -he winked and smiled. Her voice eas different now, he couldn't explain how, but it was more attractive.
When she broke the kiss, he opened his eyes and looked at her. -What? Why are you looking at me like that? - he raised his eyebrow, while he was smiling.
He tried to fihure out what she was thinking but then he realized that it would be the waste of his tim. It wasn't possible.
-Tell me, what do you like? - he came closet to her said that near her ear.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:07 pm

She looked at him in surprise.
"Well, miracles do happen. Now I can brag to everyone and say you bestowed a compliment to me," she joked but she was actually glad he said that.
Audrey is aware of her good look, in which she invests a lot of effort, people tend to think that she is younger than she really is, and she doesn't paying much attention when people say she is beautiful or something like that.
But Daniel obviously doesn't do that often, and she is now very happy he did.

She looked interested in him and smiled.
"Well, if you're a bad guy, I guess I'll have to find a way to punish you anyway," she smiled mysteriously.
She shook her head.
"Only devise possible penalties. I think I found the perfect solution," she winked at him and when he approached her, for the moment she stopped breathing.
"You" she said quietly and smiled. She kissed his cheek next to his lips and then she looked at him.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:20 pm

-But, we both now that you won´t do that, right? -he smiled and raised his right eyebrow. He was really trying to figure out what is going on with him. Why does he feel so different when he is next to her? That was something new, something that maybe he has never felt with any girl for a short time that they spent together.

-I like how that sounds. So.. I am waiting for my punishment. -he smiled and looked in her beautiful eyes.
-Let me see your perfect solution. -he said that very fast and stopped blinking for a short time.
-Oh, you like me, I knew that, or I felt that. -he shook his head and smiled.
-And do you like this? -he kissed her slowly and than moved away.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:15 pm

"Hmmm, maybe," she winked at him and smiled. She hoped that this was not just hanging out for one night, because she really like to be in his proximity. She was relaxed, just an ordinary girl who flirts with a handsome guy, not deputy director with false identity. Just an ordinary, happy girl.

"You're a masochist, you know that?" she joked and shook her head and then laughed. She looked at him and then put her hand on his face. Still, she kept her hand there only a few seconds and then removed.
She laughed and looked at him.
"Maybe, but don't do it again," she looked at him, pretending to be angry.
"This is my punishment. I can do whatever I want with you" after she said that she kissed his lips but short and pulled away before he got a chance to kiss her back.
"And you ... you are not allowed to kiss me. Or even touch me" she laughed and then again approached and kissed his neck.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:34 am

-When you say maybe, I have that feeling that it means ´definitely not´. -he smiled and nodded his head. -And that is exactly what I want you to say. -he winked just like her and he pursed his lips.
He knew that this wasn´t a great time for thinking, but his brain couldn´t stop thinking, even for a moment. That was strange and not funny, not at all. He couldn´t focus enough.
He wanted this to be a great night, but, was this all going too fast? Or not?
´Maybe she only wants a great fun tonight and we´re gonna act tomorrow like we don´t know each other´-he thought and the he shook his head and came back to reality.

-No, I´m definitely not. Or I just think that I´m not. -he smiled and looked at her lips.
-You can´t do that. That is not funny, you know? -he opened his eyes and for a moment he stared at her in disbelief.
-And what about you? You can do whatever you want, whenever you want? No, I can´t accept that. Sorry, but that´s just too much. -he shood his head and didn´t stop looking at her.
That was really too much, all that he wanted to do was kissing her and touching her. And she was doing that.
He shuddered when she kissed his neck.
-Does that really have to be your punishment? -he said quietly and closed his eyes.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:33 am

"Oh, maybe can mean yes or no." she smiled and looked at him.
"But well, I will not tell anyone. It will be our little secret," she kissed him on the cheek and smiled.
She looked at him for a moment. He looked like he was in his own world and after a few moments, although she didn't say anything, he shook his head and looked at her.
"What are you thinking about?" she asked curiously.

"Well, you are a first person who volunteers to be punished," she laughed and shook her head.
His reaction was totally interesting. Audrey would be lying if she said she wasn't pleased that so influenced him, in his words, it seemed as if he just wants to kiss her, without stop.
However, she decided that she really want to see how this is a challenge for him and how much will endure.
"Of course I can, I'm not punished here, I was good girl." she laughed and ran her hand through his hair. She nodded and smiled.
"You can stop this when you think it is too much. You'll get some benefits," she laughed and then she approached and continued kissing his neck and cheeks but she avoided his lips.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:25 pm

-And maybe I can read your mind and maybe, just maybe I know exactly what do you mean. -he raised his eyebrow and said that like he was really serious.
-Me? Thinking? No, nothing. Sorry for that. -he pursed his lips and looked down for a moment. Usually, it is really easy for him to lie, but now.. it was different, somehow. He couldn´t look in her eyes for a while and at that time he was looking at her lips.

-No, I just asked ´are you gonna punish me?´, remember? That wasn´t volunteering. Or I thought about another punishment, that one is terrible, actually.
He closed his eyes when he started kissing his neck and just enjoyed. It was amazing feeling and he wanted to touch her all over her body, but at the same time he wanted to act like someone who is punished.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:17 pm

She laughed and shook her head, "Oh, no love, there is no way to know what I think. I'm completely closed book" she winked at him and then began to laugh because she couldn't keep a straight face expresion even though she tried.
She frowned slightly.
"Okay, I trust you" actually, she didn't. Audrey is a perfect lier and therefore, can often recognize when someone else is lying. He looked like he was lying now, but she didn't want to ask anything about it. She is the one who is full of secrets, there is no right to demand from him to be honest.
After all, they know each other for a few hours, he doesn't need to tel herl the truth about everything.

She looked at him concerned.
"Really? What kind of punishment you were thinking about?" she smiled and looked at him, waiting for an answer.
"I know, but the punishment doesn't need to be good. After all, is it really a terrible punishment to let me kiss you like this?" she approached him and kissed the corner of his lips.
She continued to kiss him, and could have sworn it is difficult for him to tolerate the fact that he can't touch her.
In the end she decided that it was enough, she lifted her head and kissed his lips.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:02 pm

-Love? -he raised his left eyebrow and he pursed his lips, trying not to smile. -Okay, okay, I´m giving up, I don´t know what are you thinking about or I can´t even imagine. -he raised his hands like he is about to defend himself.
-Seriously? - she didn´t look like she believed him, but he didn´t want to ask her nothing else actually, because if she started talking, he would have to do the same thing.

-I can´t tell you now, that is not the point. -he smiled and looked at her. -Well, yes, it is the worst punishment, because there is nothing that I can do, you know? What would you do if you were me, hm? -he closed his eyes again and he was going crazy, but somehow he was also trying to control himself. ´It is enough, stop.´- he thought, but didn´t say a single word.
When she kissed him, he was confused, because he didin´ t expect that, but he smiled and kissed her back.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top