Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Post by Aneta Markova Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:14 am

"Actually, I really don't hear it often, buddy," she shook her head.
"I came to London few months ago. At the place where I used to live, it is common for girls to be fiery, however, does not attach great importance to it," she shrugged.

"Maybe you should pause. I don't want you to start singing and dancing here," she joked and shook her head, and then she drank his gin. The taste is strange, she never tried it before, but felt was good after so much vodka.

"Oh, stop pretending that you're embarrassed, you really don't like like that kind of guy!" she smiled and then looked at him with interest.
"And?" she approached him completely and kissed his cheek.
She really didn't know what she's doing, but she's too drunk to paused and thought about it.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Post by Daniel Harrison Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:22 am

He was suprised when she told that and he opened his eyes. -Oh, that can´t be truth, really. Every guy should tell the girl that she is hot.. Oops, I mean, you know.- he started to laugh and decided that is better not to talk anymore.

-That was just a joke. I have never done anything like that, really. The worst thing was.. -he started to smile. -Maybe waking up next to one very, very, I mean oh my God, how ugly girl. -he rubbed his eyes and took one more sip. -Do you like gin? I think it is very nice drink.

-Maybe I am embarassed, you don´t know that. -he smiled and then shook his head. -Okay, I am not retarded person.
He was quite shocked when she kissed him, because he didn´t expect that, but he started to smile immediately.
-And maybe, but just maybe I think that your lips are kissable.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:10 am

She started to laugh when she heard his words.
"From fiery, we moved on to hot? Well, thank you," she shook her head, still laughing to his words. Men were often open to her, but this was somehow different. He really didn't want to say all these words.

She looked at him pretending to be shocked.
"Well, that's probably the worst thing I've ever heard! So, we don't want that to happen again," she shook her head squezzing her lips in order not to laugh.
She nodded, "I like it, although I have never tried this before"

She looked at him quizzically.
"Maybe they are kissable?" She pursed her lips and shook her head. She took another sip of vodka and then again moved the hair off the face.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:18 am

-I didn´t want to say that. -he stopped talking for a second. -I mean, you are hot, but fiery is maybe better word. -the he smiled trying to hide that he is a little confused.

-It won´t happen again, I´m pretty sure. -he smiled and nodded his head like he is hundred percents sure of what he said. -You have never tried it? Oh, wow. I am happy that mistake is corrected. Do you wanna another drink? -he raised his eyebrowns while he was waiting answer. He knew that he has enough for tonight, but he didn´t want this party to be over.

-Yes, I told that, maybe they are. - he smiled and carefully watched every move she made.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:47 pm

She looked at him quizzically. For a moment, he looked totally confused, as if he didn't know what to say. In some way, it was kinda cute. He acts like the bad, arrogant guy, but now he seems to be completely speechless.
Therefore, Audrey began to laugh.
"Okay, okay, I get it, stop talking" she shook her head.
"Shut up before you get confused even more," she suggested and winked at him.

"I'm glad you're so sure of yourself. I mean, we don't want you to have shock because of waking up next to the ugly girls, right?" she looked at him feigning concern.
She shook her head and smiled at his question.
"No, thanks. I think you couldn't handle another drink," she said, teasing him and smiled. In fact, probably she wouldn't the best submitted another drink, but she didn't want to emphasize that.

"Maybe. I don't like the word maybe. It's very vague." she shook her head before she continued.
"You have to find a way to check your theory, maybe is the answer I will never accept" she shrugged and stepped back a little from him because she assumed that for the people around them, they look weird.
They're simply standing, half-embracing and talking.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:22 pm

He knew that he made mistake, but he was trying to act normal like nothing happened. This situation was unusual for him, but he really liked this girl. There was something about her, that he can´t even explain.

-Yes, I mean, in the morning I was scared and you don´t wanna know my reaction. -he smiled and shook his head.
-Umm, no, you couldn´t handle, am just fine. You don´t have to worry about me. -he winked and then ordered another the next round of drinks.

-Maybe you don´t want that I find out the answer, mm? -he smiled, because he was just kidding. -Or, I have a great idea: tell me name of your ex boyfriend and I will ask him if your lips are kissable. -he raised his eyebrows like he was serious, but then he started to laugh. -Okay, that is really stupid.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:40 pm

She looked at him and and couldn't but not to admired to his ability to pretend as if nothing had happened. He just stood there and looked at her relaxed, prompting Audrey laugh.
Well, she must admit that, this guy is really special. There's something about him that makes him interesting.

She looked at him, pretending to be completely freaked out.
"Oh, it was horrible. Poor you! I can not even imagine how you feel!" she pretended to be serious but she was joking.
She shook her head.
"I don't know why you even thought about it. I can stand many more drinks," she said sternly, but she almost rolled her eyes when she heard that he ordered another drinks for them.

She looked at him, pretending to be surprised.
"Oh, I can not tell you that. That's confidential information. If I told you the name, I'd have to kill you!" she shrugged and then smiled.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:58 pm

-Why are you here? I mean, this place, tonight, as I can see there are just kids around. -he smiled. -Do you like younger boys or? -he looked at her and took a sip.

-Okay, that´s my horrible situation, and what is yours? There must be something. -he raised his eyebrows.
-Then perfect. We are here to drink and chat. - he smiled and winked. At that moment, one girl came to say hi to him, because they knew each other and long time along they were more than friends , but he just smiled and politely said that he is busy and then he turned around to Audrey.
-I´m sorry about that. -he rolled his eyes and took another sip.

-Okay, then no name. Hmm, how will I ever get the answer, that is my question? - he bit his lip, while he was looking at her.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:14 pm

She looked at him for a moment and frowned, thinking about the answer.
"Honestly? I don't know," she shrugged.
"It was a rough day at work and I just decided to go out to relax a little. My friend owns this place so I often come here at night, although obviously tonight he took a day off, and I was too busy and didn't say him I'll come tonight" she smiled and looked at him.
"The younger is sweeter. But not so much younger, I am not a pedophile" she showed with disgust to the children around them.
"Why are you here?"

She started to laugh and then shook her head.
"Actually, there is nothing, not like this. I'm a big control freak, never let it get out of hand," she said honestly and shrugged.
"Only twice in my life I could not influence things around me and it had quite a bad end both time. But problems with drinking and something like that, no, there is nothing wrong," she shook her head.
She looked at the girl who came, all excited. Obviously it was, or there is something between the two of them.
Audrey was looking from the side of the table and studied the situation. Okay, she's in love, because she is in the seventh heaven but he? It is difficult to assess now, he looks like he wants to be as long as possible away from her.
"Who is beauty? Your fan?" she looked at him quizzically after the girl went.

"I don't know, I guess you'll have to use your imagination," she winked at him and smiled.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:33 pm

-Your friend or something more than that? - he smiled, but he was very curious about their relationship.
-I don´t know. Yes, I like younger girls. -he started to laugh. -But, they are really, really young. I don´t know why they aren´t in bed right now. I mean.. -he rolled his eyes and looked around and made a disgusted face.

-No way, I don´t believe you. Nothing, absolutely nothing? -he was shocked, because he thought it was impossible. Everyone do stupid things when they are drunk and she said ´nothing wrong´. He couldn´t believe that this is true.

He felt a little uncomfortably because of that girl and even because of Audrey. He took a sip quickly, because he knew that she is going to ask something about her and he didn´t know at that moment what should he say.
-Mm, girl?-he tried to act like he didn´t know what she is talking about, but then he realized it is stupid. -Oh, Sarah, yes, as you can see. I am the popular one. -he just smiled.

-I don´t have right now. I am half drunk and my brain doesn´t work. Will you help me?
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top