Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 8 Empty Re: Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Post by Aneta Markova Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:28 pm

"Well, maybe I'm not so good, maybe this is all just a mask" she looked at him mysteriously trying to stay serious. In fact, she really isn't good. If he knew who she really was, he would have fled immediately.
"Okay, I'm just asking," she laughed.
"I thought I already bored you," she shrugged, trying to be sad but soon she smiled. She felt comfortable with him, she felt at the moment, as it may be herself. Although, sometimes she really didn't know who she was actually, but next to him she was closest to the truth, or at least she hoped so.

"Well, I won't make a sad face, I don't want to break your heart," she sighed theatrically and then laughed.

Tell me something about yourself. Fatal sentence, that Audrey didn't want to hear, ever, from anyone.
She forced herself to smile and then she looked at him.
"There's not much to be said about me," she tried to distance herself from it, but it would still be suspicious.
"Okay, what do you want to know?" she looked at him thinking in her mind what she could tell him about herself. Maybe real name? She can not tell him about her family, or about her real job.
Hell, she can not tell him almost anything, unless if she wants him to drive out before they get a chance to really get to know each other.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 8 Empty Re: Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Post by Daniel Harrison Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:42 pm

-Ofcourse you´re not, I knew that since the moment I met you. -he winked and shrugged. Actually, he didn´t know what to think. In one moment, she really seemed like a really good girl, but in another there was something he couldn´ t even explain.
-Why would you think that? I mean, are you bored? -he raised his eyebrows and asked this, because he was very interested.

-Ha-ha, nobody breaks my heart. That is the fact. -he nodded his head and didn´t want to talk about that anymore. Heart? What is that? Love doesn´t really exist for him, at least no anymore.

He studied her face and he couldn´t figure out anything. Why is she so quiet, did he ask something wrong? That was just one question, simple question. He narrowed his eyes and took his glass again. -Tell me what you what, I don´t want to ask something uncomfortably. So, whatever you want.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:01 pm

"It's good to know that, you don't have to fool yourself" she started laughing and shook her head.
She looked at him confused, "I am not. This is very fun, at least for me. I like this" she extended a hand as if to show what is happening now "this is relaxing, talking with someone. Not about important issues, just to talk," she laughed and nodded affirmatively.

She felt ... something. Something in his voice. He seemed to be trying to distance himself from this conversation. She knew that when someone begins a forbidden topic. She had a whole list of such topics.
Therefore, she only nodded and smiled, she did not want to make the conversation about something that he does not want.

She thought about his question again. This is one of the few situations in which Audrey really was nervous.
"I ... a lot I can not really say to you, or anyone. Some things are dangerous, some are just bad .. and some simply have to remain secret," she looked at him, hoping he would understand.
"I'm from from Russia, you know that. Logically, I have a Russian name. My real name is Aneta Markova. I changed my name after I came to London. I work as a deputy director in the st. Munogs. I do not know what else to say because I don't want you to escape from me now" she laughed a bit nervously.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:01 pm

-Yes, it is really, hm, what should I say? Something really relaxing and funny. Yes, funny is the right word. - he was looking and her and all he could think about is kissing her. He didn´t know what is going on.

He figured out that she won´t continue this conversation and he felt relief.

He was listening carefully although she didn´t say so much. -It is okay, I mean, I also have some things that I would rather not tell, just like everyone, I guess.
-I mean if you don´t wanna talk, we don´t have to, we could just drink or I don´t know, play your games. -he smiled, because at that moment he felt a little bit uncomfortable, but then she started to talk. -It´s enough, for now, I guess.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:10 pm

She looked at him and smiled.
"Yes, funny is the right word, I think" she nodded. She picked up a glass from the table and took a long sip of wine and then again put the glass down on the table. Once again tonight, she removed the hair from herface but then she got up, found a headband and tied hair in a bun.

She smiled gratefully, "Thank you." she only said it because she did not know what else to say, after this she said to him tonight.
Instead, she did one of the few things she knew, and which she wanted now.
She came closer to him completely, and then, without warning, she leaned over and kissed him.
It felt good, like every time so far.
For some reason, she could only think about the kiss, as if her thoughts are confused, clouded senses and all she wants is this, now.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:58 pm

He took a sip and didn´t stop looking at her. -No, don´t do that. -he was thinking about tying her hair. Come here. -he showed her to sit next to him.

-It is okay, I understant. -he shrugged and smiled and looked what she is doing. He put a half-smile because he wanted that to. From the first time he saw her, he just wanted to kiss her lips again and again.
He put his hand on her hip and pulled her closer, kissing her back. He lifted his head for a second and he was breathing hardly, already. -You like kissing me, ha? -he kissed her again, slowly.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:36 pm

"Don't do what?" she looked at him and after she tied hair she sat down again beside him.
She noticed that he doesn't stop to look at her, knowledge that he can't move his eyes from her was a nice, soothing. Beside him she was feeling like the most desirable person in the world.

As she approached him, she looked at him. She saw his half-smile, she saw some kind a glow in his eyes like when a child gets a new toy. She had hoped that, by God, she truly hoped that he wants to kiss her as much as she wants to kiss him.
When he moved his head Audrey looked at him.
"Mmm, yes. I think I can say the same for you?" she barely arrived to finish the question and his lips were already back at hers.
She had to be closer to him in some way.
She picked up a bit and sat in his lap facing toward him. She succeed to sit down in his lap without being interrupted kiss.
She felt his hand on her hip, the touch as if he caressed her hip like the sun. It was hot, but still pleasant, even that contact through clothing.
She covered his face with her palms and pulled him closer to her.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:20 pm

-Don´t tie your hair. -he smiled. He likes the way her hair falls down. He thought, in that moment, that he could just look at her for years.

He didn´t expect that she will do that, so he just enjoyed. Nothing else mattered, just she and this, what was happening.
-Mm, maybe. -he said quietly, even that she could hardly heard.
He knew that she wanted this kiss almost like him and that was the reason why he didn´t want to stop.
He wanted to attrack her even closer, although they were already completely merged. His fingers caressed her skin through the clothing and then he kissed her neck and he felt that she shuddered.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:42 pm

She looked at him and then she put off her pink headband and then looked st him again smiling.
"Is it better now?" she titled her head.

To be honest, she didn't expected she would sat in his lap, but she actually did. So now she was just enjoying, happy to be this close to him.
"Maybe? Again that word when you are not supposed to say that" she shook her head disapproving.
She smiled when she felt his lips on her neck. It felt really good. She found his lips amd kissed him again. She vould feel his fingers on her skin and that made her shuddered.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:15 am

-Yes, so much better. -he smiled and his hand run through her hair. -I like your hair, really.. and you eyes. I shouldn't say this probably, but.. who cares? -he nodded his head and closed his eyes for a moment.

He was lost, actually, and he felt like he didn't know what to do. He was wondering if she is doing this just for fun or maybe there is something else, maybe she likes him. But, he decidd that this wasn't really good moment to think about that, she was sitting on his lap and there was no time for thinking and wondering.
-Well, will you punish me, maybe? -he said the last word very slowly.
And then when he finally touched his skin, he pulled him and kissed him.
It was such a great feeling kissing her. The taste of her lips, he could barely feel how her heart was beating and it was amazing.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top