Bring your love baby I could bring my shame
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame Empty Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:02 pm

Audrey O'Shea decided to go out. Alone.
As always, it is best feeling when she is alone, without the need to be nice to someone or going to places where she doesn't want to go, just because someone else requests it.
Once she arrived home from work, took a shower and then ransacked the closet until she found her favorite black dress and matching heels.

After about 15 minutes she was ready to go and then apparated in the Three broomstick.
As always, the place was crowded and it took her five minutes until she found empty seat at the bar where she sat and waited for the waiter.

"Vodka, please" she politely smiled for a moment, looking decent even though Audrey certainly is not polite.
While waiting for her drinks, she indifferently watched around. Here most of custumers are children, in her opinion. Those children which was finally allowed to stay out until 10 pm, so they took the opportunity to have some fun.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame Empty Re: Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Post by Daniel Harrison Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:39 pm

Although Daniel was very tired, he decided not to spent this night at home. He wanted to invite someone, but then he realised that it is better to go alone. 'Drinking is the best way of ending the day' - he said to himself and smiled.

He took his jacket and took a look in the mirror. 'It's time to go'.

After ten minutes, he was there, standing alone in the Three broomstick and drinking gin and looking around
He couldn't believe that girls are so young here and he was disappointed.
One girl came to talk to him, but he just smiled and told her that he is waiting for someome to come.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame Empty Re: Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:40 pm

Finally, her drink arrived and Audrey drank strong fluid in a single gulp.
She indifferently looked at some girls who were laughing loudly at every joke which was saying guys who they like, and their dresses were shorter than Audrey's hair.
Indeed, they really are.

She saw a guy going for her. She was able to estimate that hecan't be more than 20 years old, and she quickly got up and started toward the growd.
She really doesn't want to flirt with children, although she likes younger,both guys and girls, but not those who have just come out of diapers.
As she walked, she bumped into Daniel and almost fell.
"Be carefull!," she said, frowning toward a stranger even though she is aware that it is her mistake. She struck at him, but that doesn't matter now.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:59 pm

Daniel was looking around all the time, trying to stay calm, but everything seemed so stupid here that he started to smile. 'Why am i here?', he said that to himself, but quietly.
At that momet, Audrey bumped into him and he took her hand, without thinking and smiled.
'I am sorry because you did this. Do I have to say that, really? But it's okay, don' t worry, I understand. You like me and this is your way to show me. ' -he started to laugh. 'I am kidding. What are you drinkig, do you wanna join me, maybe? ' - he made that unusual facial expression that girls like.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:14 pm

"Because I did this? Really?" Audrey looked at him quizzically, shaking her head. Out of habit, she eyed him from head to toe, and then barely stopped herself not to open mouth wide when she heard his words. Instead, she began to laugh.
"Oh, you immediately realized my secret intentions! I am delighted with your psychic abilities!" she looked at him, feigning to be shocked.

The guy is obviously too confident. It will probably cost him once, but not tonight.
"Maybe you're intentionally stopped there so I hit on you because you didn't know how to approach me. It seems more likely," she tilted her head and bit her lip.

She frowned for a moment as if thinking and then, finally realizing he was holding her hand, pulled her hand from his.
"It depends. Are you worth my time, mister ..?" She paused, waiting for him to tell her his name.
Well, what's done is done. He was probably the oldest person here tonight, and by the way, he isn't even ugly. Maybe they can have some fun together.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:19 pm

-Actually, it is my mistake. Sorry for not being polite. - he said and a half-smile came over his face. He looked right into her eyes and something about her made him curious.
-Well.. -he said slowly. -Are you afraid of me? because if you are, you can go, I won´t stop you. But, I just think that you are one of the few normal girls here and we can just talk and drink, maybe. - he was confused at that moment, because he never talks so much and he is never trying to be polite.
He raised his eyebrows and drank his gin.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:30 pm

She smiled and nodded approvingly.
"You see, you can be a good boy when you want and admit your mistake". She looked him in the eyes, but he was obviously one of those guys whose eyes really are not a mirror of the soul. She couldn't see anything, just beautiful eyes.

For the first time, she truly laughed convinced that she heard the funniest thing ever. "Why should I be afraid of you?" she shook her head, trying to stop laughing.
"Okay, you can buy me a drink. It's the least you can do for me after I almost fell because of you," she sighed and shrugged as if to surrender.
"By the way, I'm Audrey, sir I won't say you my name but I want to drink with you," she bit her lip not to laugh.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:50 pm

-Good boy, really? - he smiled and rolled his eyes. He didn´t want to look like a good boy, he hates good boys, actually. Then he saw that she is looking at his eyes and decided to start blinking really fast.
-Okay, look in my eyes, but really look into my eyes and you will find out something.. Come closer. -he was trying really hard not to smile.
-If you are not afraid that I can do something. - he winked at her.
-My name is Daniel, it´s my pleasure Audrey. - he said her name slowly, emphasizing almost every letter.
-Then, what are you drinking lady?
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:00 pm

"Actually, not really a good boy, but something close to that certainly" she laughed.
For a moment, she frowned and thought that he had some kind of an attack since he began rapidly blinking. Then she heard his words and smiled.
"This is about fear again? Hell, I might think you are teasing me," she laughed and then she approached to him, she could feel his breath on her face.
"What now? Obviously, I'm not afraid of you," she said almost in a whisper, but loud enough for him to can hear her next to loud music and then laughed and pulled away from him.

"I'm glad to met you, Daniel," she laughed when she heard the way he spoke her name. Actually, not her real name, but the one she use now.
"Vodka. I don't want drinks for the classic ladies. In the sea of the same you have to be different to be noticed, is not it?" tilted her head and looked at him with interest.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:15 pm

-Oh, honey. - he said it sarcastically. - I am everything, but not a good boy, trust me. - then he smiled and look at her without blinking. -No, I am just asking, I want to know. Is there something wrong about that? -he raised his eyebrowns again and instinctively looked at her lips, but then he realized that it is mistake and closed his eyes for a moment.

-What is so funny? Tell me, I wanna laugh, too. -he pursed his lips. - Vodka.. interesting. I like that, actually. It seems like you are not an ordinary girl. . -he nodded his head. -Well, it depends, if a guy is just looking for a fun, he doesn´t really care about anything.. But.. there is always that but. -he wanted to continue his sentence, but then he realized that´s not really good idea and just drank the rest from the glass and told the waiter to bring vodka and gin.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top