Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 3 Empty Re: Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:26 pm

"Oh, I don't think so. It takes a lot of effort that I confess something," she laughed and shook her head.
"Hmmm interesting. However, I hope you're tough. I am Russian girl. You know that the Russians are known like really tolerant to alcohol?" looked at him and smiled.
"Already impressed? Well, maybe yes, but maybe not" she tilted her head back and took a sip of her drink. Now, her vodka was like water.

"Oh, now you want to be a good boy?" looked at him feigning surprise.
"Good or bad, you need to decided Daniel. You can not be both" she laughed and then she looked at him.
"My lips are very interesting to you? This was the second time you're watching tonight" pulled her hand from his and then she put hand down on the table and then propped her chin on hand.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 3 Empty Re: Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Post by Daniel Harrison Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:38 pm

- We will see. -he smiled, because he had that feeling about this situation and that he was right.
-Oh, you should have told me this earlier. - he nodded his head and he didn´t stop smiling. -Sweet, little Russian girl. This become more interesting.
He took a sip and started to play with a glass.

-No, I don´t wanna choose neither to be the bad or the good guy. I like playing games, as you can see. With me, you will never feel bored. -he said it fully confident.
-Hmm, I am so sorry, but I refuse to admit that, because you don´t kno what I was looking at, actually. - he was carefully watching what she was doing and just put a fake smile.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:48 pm

She looked at him with interest.
"Do you want to say that something would be different if you know I am from Russia?" She smiled and shook her head.
When she heard his next words, nearly drowned in vodka.
"Sweet, little? These are not adjectives that are usually attached to me," she began the laugh then lowered the glass when fully drank its contents.

"Oh, that sounds really promising," she nodded.
"I don't know, but I have a feeling of" once again she approached him and then again biting her lip and smiled. "You're right, probably did not get a good look," she whispered in his ear, laughing quietly.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:02 am

-No. -he said quickly. -Or maybe, I don´t know. -he put down his glass.
-I know, that´s the only reason why I told that. -he started to laugh, because he had a really fun conversation and he was relaxed. -Is there anything wrong with ´sweet´ and ´little´? -he raised his eyebrowns, while he was waitng for the answer.
-You don´t trust me? I am okay with that. Actually, I am okay with everything tonight.
Suddenly, he put his arm around his waist and pulled her closer.
-You have a feeling...? Continue, please. I can´t wait to hear what feeling you have. -he smiled while his hand was gently caressing her back.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:16 am

"Russian women are fiery girls. With them you will never be bored" she smiled and looked him in the eyes.
For a long time she was not such a relaxed talk with someone, just enjoyed. She did not feel so much more relaxed than when she left Sweden.
"Oh, sweet and little are fine, just not for me," she shook her head.

She felt his arms around her waist and was a little surprised when he pulled her close to him.
However, she didn't say anything. Instead, she lowered her hand on his neck.
"Um, no. Of course you'll soon find out if it turns out that my feeling was right," she said quietly and smiled.
His touch was pleasant. She didn't know whether it's because of vodka or the fact that he is really handsome, but this did not bother her.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:28 am

-Oh, you said fiery? -he bit his lips for the first time that night and then he smiled. -All girls from Russia or just you? -he was trying to stay serious, but it was very hard.
-Well,I can´t agree with you. I think that you are both, and little and sweet, just you are trying to hide that, hm? Is that true? - he smiled and took a sip, then ordered again gin and vodka.

-But I want you to tell me now. Is that really hard for you? -suddenly he made a sad face and he didn´t want to move his hand from her back.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:36 am

"I don't know. I suppose most girls in Russia are fiery, but exactly I can only say for myself that" she laughed when she saw that he bit his lip.
"Hey, that's not true. I'm not trying to hide anything," she shook her head, laughing.
"Perhaps you misinterpreted me" she shrugged. She tried to count how much she drank, but could not do that now. If she continues at this pace, probably will do something stupid and she will later regret because of that. And, just to be clear, Audrey is rarely regretted because of her actions.

"I will not tell you now. If I tell you, you'll do anything to prove the opposite," she shook her head, laughing. He continued stroking her back, and she slowly lowered her hand from his neck to his chest.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:44 am

-You are fiery, very, very. -he said it slowly with half-smile on his lips. He was a little bit confused and he didn´t know where all this is going, but it was interesting and he didn´t want to stop it.

-Yes, you are trying, I can see and feel it. I am very good at that, trust me. -he smiled and looked at her, trying to guess what is she thinking about at that moment, but it was really hard, because he was already drunk, so he stopped thinking.

-And what if I don´t do that? Maybe, I will say just like it is. Try me, honey, it´ s not that harngd. -he looked down at her hand as she slowly lowered to his chest. It felt really good.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:56 am

"It is a pleasure to hear that" she laughed and shook her head.
She took a sip of vodka and put the rest of drink on the table, she realized it was really a good decision to go out tonight.
She did not know where this is going, there may be nothing, but now it's fun, and she doesn't to want to change anything. Hell, she should be grateful to that boywho tried to approach her. If she didn't try to run away from him, now she would not be here.

"Oh no love, you're just drunk," she started laughing. Although he tried to play the bad guy who doesn't care about anything, he is actually very fun. It is nice to be here with him now.

"I don't know. You have to tell me why you keep looking at my lips" she dropped her hand below his chin and lifted his head so she could look into his eyes.
"Come on Daniel, say it, it is not that har" she said, imitating him.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:05 am

-It is not like you don´t hear this all the time, buddy. -he smiled and actually hated that word ´buddy´, but it was funny because she said it first.

-Me? Drunk? N, you are wrong. -he smiled and nodded his head. -Okay, maybe, a little bit, but I am cool.
He looked at her and all he was thinking was that she is beautiful and very funny girl.

-Hm, you caught me. There is nothing esle that I can say. -then he looked down, pretending that he is ashamed. -Well, you have nice lips and.. and.. -he was confused and didn´t know what else to say. -And that is all. You have got the answer.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top