Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 7 Empty Re: Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Post by Aneta Markova Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:25 am

"Okay, I'm just saying, it's cold out there," she smiled and looked at him in shock when she heard his next words.
"Too fast deduce. I just said the fact" she laughed and shook her head.
"Walking is okay to me. In fact, I hate apparation" she said honestly and shrugged. Because of apparation she always get sick and there is that feeling of crushing body which is always there during the process. Therefore, many prefer to walk.

She laughed and shook her head.
"Don't worry, I don't expect her at the house for the next two days," she shrugged. While living together, girl who used to be her fake sister and Audrey lead completely different lives. They almost never meet each other at the hause and it suits them both.

"It is good to know, sir sarcastic" She pursed her lips and looked at him. When he kissed her, she just laughed and kissed him back and then came out and waited for him outside.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 7 Empty Re: Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Post by Daniel Harrison Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:55 am

-Admit it, you worry about me. -he smiled and nodded his head. -Actually, it is sweet. -he blinked a few times quickly.
-Yes, I know, so do I. We have legs and while I can, I will use them. -he smiled and nodded affirmatively.

-If you say so. -he really didn´t want to meet her sister that night, he wanted to be alone with her.

-Something funny? Oh, I forgot that you said that you will never kiss me again. Sorry, now, officially, it won´t happen again. -he tried to say this like he is serious, but he smiled and it didn´t work out.
-Okay, where now? - he said it after he came out.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:22 pm

"Ofcourse I do. I am a healer. If you get sick that means you will come to me and that means more job for me and I'll be really tired" she joked and then smiled looking at him.
"I deffinetly agree with that" she nodded happily because someone agrees with her.

"Don't worry. We will be completly alone. That meand we could have some fun, maybe" she winked and smiled innocently.

She looked at him trying to stay sirious.
"Apologise accepted. Just don't try to do that ever again" she tried to say that angrily but filed so she just laughed.
She show him woth jer finger street in front of them.
"That way. We will be there for five minutes or even less" she smiled and start walking.
When they came there she put off her wand.
"Alohomora" she said quietly amd after that door unlocked.
"Come in. Be free to feel like in your house" she smiled amd came in.
"Elizabeth?" she said loudly but noone answer.
"You see? I told you we will be all alone here" she smiled and entered into living room.
"Do you want something for drink? Everything is in thst small commode. Why you won't bring use something whilr I go to change my clothes?" she said amd went to her badroom.

Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:11 pm

-Oh, I like doctors, they are pretty cool and smart, right?-he smiled. -But, they can be very annoying sometimes, that is boring.

-Mm, alone, so we can play some games, like truth or dare, yees? -he was kidding and couldn't stop laughing. -I men, do you doctors play something else? I don't know. -he nodded his head.

-Don't worry, I always do what I say, so.. -he winked and he had looked around before they came in.
-Well, okay, but if she come back? -he raised his eyebrows while he was looking around. -Nice place, I have to say. -he nodded his head. -No, I am fine, for now. Come back soon, I am afraid to be alone. -he started to laugh again.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:27 pm

"I don't really know for others, but I know I'm smart and pretty, is that count?" she joked and then laughed.
She looked at him pretending to be shocked. "Annoying? Did you really say that?" she shook her head.
"We just try to help people, but sometimes they don't understand that. They thought they are the smartest persons ever." she smiled again. He is really funny. She can be relax with him and just talking nonsense and it will still be funny.

"Oh, we do. We have some more interesting games. Maybe I will show you some of them if you deserve it" she winked and smiled shaking her head.
"I mean, truth or dare is fun, but it's game for kids" she shrugged.

She shook her head head and smiled.
"Don't worry. She won't come, at least tonight. We are safe and sound" she smiled.
She came down after five minutes in ordinary shorts and shirt.
"Okay, I'm here. There is no reason to be affraid anymore" she joked and looked at him.
"Did you bring something to drink for us. I think there is one really good vine. You should try it. It's from Sweden"
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:50 pm

-Well, maybe we can count, but are you really or do you just pretend? -he was kidding and put a half-smile on his face. -Well yes, annoying. Look, I know that you all want just the best for everyone and then you start talking so much and God in that moment, I just want to leave. I can't even listen to that. -he smiled and bit his lip. -And yes, I am the smartest human being on Earth. -he was trying to stay serious, but this was so funny, so he started to laugh.

-More interesting games, mm, that sounds cool. Tell me for example, what kind of game? -he raised hsi eyebrow and looked at her while he was waiting dor answer. Thia becomes just more interesting.
-And we aren't kids. -he winked and started to walk around. He felt really comfortable around her.

-Okay, I'm giving up, I won't meet her, at least not tonight. -he nodded his head.
He looked at his watch when she came back and shook his head. -If you came just one minute after, I wouldn't be here, you know? - he smiled and looked at her.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:10 pm

"Actually, I'm really good person" lie, of course. But this is a lie so convincingly uttered that even she for a moment managed to believe it's true. Sometimes she really did not suit this conversion.
She looked at him and smiled, "If we don't speak, how to tell differently what patients need to know?" she looked at him with interest.
She started to laugh when she heard his thoughts "real Narcissus, no doubt," she shook her head.

"I'll leave your imagination to think about these games, for now. Maybe later I will show you some of them," she winked at him and smiled.
She looked at him as he walked around, he's really convenient and beautiful. Perhaps it is justified as there are so many high opinion of himself?

"Why would you not he be here? I was fast," she pursed her lips and shook her head.
She took a bottle of wine from the sideboard and two glasses and then sat on the couch and poured them drinks.
She took a sip of wine, looking at him.
"Great wine. You have to try it," she nodded.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:53 pm

-Oh. excuse me you, good person, what are you doing with me then? -he raised his eyebrows while he was looking at her. She was really fascinating, the way she talks, the way she does everything actually.
-No, I told that it is okay for you to say absolutely everything, just there is no need to repeat that all the time, thet it is really annoying. -he rubbed his eyes.

-I told you before that my imagination doesn´t work, it is too late and I am a little drunk, you know. -he smiled and then he sat next to her. -You will have to show me, because.. -he didn´t really have the reason, but she must show him, that was the point of everything. -Right? Will you show me?

-You weren´t fast, I was standing here, bored and scared at the same time and it wasn´t cool. - he frowned. -But okay, I can be patient as you can see. -he nodded his head. -Okay, I will try, but maybe this is poison. -he started to smile. -I will stop doing this, okay, never mind. -he took a sip. -Actually, it is very good.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:03 pm

She looked at him, pretending to be confused.
"What am I doing with you? Nothing bad for sure" she smiled sweetly and looked at him.
She tilted her head and looked at him smiling.
"Are you tired?" she laughed because he looked like a child right now. He just sat there and rubbed his eyes like a tired child who doesn't want to sleep because he is afraid he will miss something important in that moment if he fall asleep.

"Hmm, let me think," she frowned as if thinking about it and then shook her head.
"I'm not sure, you seem too drunk to my games. Maybe later," she shrugged and made a sad face, but a little after that, she laughed.

She looked at him in shock, "Actually, I was very fast. What is a man who is afraid of being alone in a room for five minutes?" she was teasing him and then laughed.
"Well, maybe it really is poison. If you don't try, you'll never know," she laughed and took another sip of wine and then lifted her legs and pulled her knees under the chin.
"See, I told you it was good," she laughed.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:16 pm

-I don´t think so. You can´ t be good if you are with me, in any way, it doesn´t matter. -he smiled and he couldn´t stop looking at her eyes. THey were really beautiful, but he could´t see them earlier, because in that place where they were, it was dark.
-No, I´m not, there was something in my eyes, I guess. I am fine.. - he stopped speaking. He was great at that moment, it was really great atmosphere and there was some kind of connection beetwen they.

-No, I am not drunk. Not that drunk, but.. you know what I mean. C´mon buddy and don´t make that sad face, then I feel bad and blah, blah. -then he started to smile.

-No, you weren´t, five minutes, it was like a year. -he was hiding his smile. -I tried and it is good, so I guess no poison this time.
-So, tell me something about yourself, that is interesting. -he took another sip and put glass on the table.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top