Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 6 Empty Re: Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Post by Aneta Markova Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:08 pm

She listened to his words and looked at him as if she is unable to believe what she heard.
"Why do you have to immediately assume that she likes you?" she asked curiously.
She shook her head and smiled "you have a high opinion of yourself."

"No, I don't like when you use that word" she smiled sweetly.
"When I use that, it is quite all right," she nodded and moved away from a pieces of glass, but they were everywhere.
She found her wand and swung it so that the glass missed, and then she looked back at him.

She laughed a little, and then she raised her hand to his neck and kissed him back.
Well, one has to admit, he was really good kisser.
Audrey felt .. something. Something what she didn't feel for a long time with someone.
Perhaps satisfaction, happiness? She couldn't define her feelings now, but certainly wanted to explore that more.
This guy fascinated her, because of that she couldn't leave immediately.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 6 Empty Re: Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Post by Daniel Harrison Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:43 pm

He bit his lip, trying not to smile, but it was very hard for him. -Well, I don´t know, I have experiences only with that kind of situations. Girls like me, you know. -he wasn´t able to serious anymore so he started to smile.

-That´s not fair, you know? I like that word, it is a little misterious, right? -he looked at her without blinking, while he was waiting for the answer.

He didn´t want to stop that kiss. It was really good. He closed his eyes and just enjoyed. He didn´t think about anything, he was relaxed and let it all goes slowely.
Yes, her lips are kissable, that is the only thing that crossed his mind at that moment.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:51 pm

"Oh, I didn't know you are so perfect. What's your secret?" she looked at him and smiled. It is obvious that he is accustomed to be in the spotlight, that all girls love him, it never yet none of the girls didn't return him to the ground, or maybe even worse, refuse him.

She looked at him, and for a moment was just quiet.
"Maybe," she eventually responded and barely managed to stop herself in time that it starts to laugh.

Kissing him was really good. She just enjoyed, she was totally relaxed, she felt as if the sun shone in this dark bar.
After a while, she didn't know when, she stepped back a little from him and broke the kiss and then she looked at him.
"Well, it is verified, your lips are very kissable" she laughed.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:44 pm

-If I tell you, it won´t be secret anymore, so.. You will have to find out, alone. -he winked and smiled. -I am not perfect, I am aware of that, but I never talk about that, that is my secret if you wanna know. - That was really true. He has never talked with anyone about his imperfections or something like that. There was no need for that kind of conversation and he always wanted to give impression that he has a high confidence.

-Again that word? You are not good, Audrey, so I will have to leave you here. -he smiled because he was kidding. It felt good that someone finally attached his attention more than usually.

After she moved away, he stood motionless for a second. Okay, it was really, really good he thought. He ran his hand through his hair and looked at her.

-Yes, I knew and now you know that, too. Yours are very, I mean very, kissable, more than I could even imagine. -he said it sarcastically, but deep down he meant it.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:38 pm

"Hm pity" she pursed her lips as if she was angry but when she heard his next words she laughed.
"Oh, so you revealed me your secret? I don't know how to thank you," she looked at him, pretending to be thrilled then laughed.
"However, that is actually a good decision. My father taught me that I must never show weakness, if I want to survive among the strongest. It looks like you do the same," she shrugged.
Her father also taught that love is a weakness and that people in love can only be hurt, but she didn't want to say that now. That was something that she wanted to keep for herself, forever. Does she decide that because she's afraid that someone will try to convince contrary or is there a completely different reason, she doesn'tt know that.

"You're leaving me? You're leaving me here alone?" she looked at him in shock feigning that she's sad. She knew he was joking, that's why she was joking. If he was serious, she would just send him to hell.

She frowned and looked at him.
"I can recognize sarcasm" pursed her lips and shook her head.
"Well, anyway, and I didn't plan to kiss you ever again," she shook her head, trying to keep a straight face but failed, so she laughed.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:49 pm

-Yes, why not? You are clever and you know that already, that is nothing new, I am sure. -he smiled and nodded her head while she was saying that about what her father taught her. He agreed with that. No one has never told him about that but he learned that the hard way. -That is the point of everything, actually. I can be good company if we are going out, having fun or something like that, but when I have to confess something or talk about my past, I am invisible. -he winked because in one way that was true.

-Do you wanna leave with me? Maybe somewhere where it is quiet. -he smiled and looked around. There were only drunk boys and girls and it was really terrible place currently.

-Hm, are you sure? Like never ever again? -he smiled because deep down he knew that this wasn´t the truth. Or he just wanted to think that. He was a little confused, but didn´t want to show that.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:02 pm

She looked at him and smiled.
"You want to leave? Do you have any idea where we can go?" she tilted her head and looked at him.
Indeed, left this place would probably be the best possible idea now.
Probably, except for the staff who are working here, they were the oldest here, which was a bit pathetic.
She looked at him and nodded.
"You know what, it does not matter where, just get out of here," she laughed and put on her coat and took her purse.

"Yes, I think it's logical, isn't it? Why would I kiss you ever again when you think that I'm a bad kisser" she shrugged as if she didn't care and then laughed.
She was actually joking. She liked him a lot, and above all, he is a really great kisser.
His lips were soft and warm, she felt a slight taste of the drink that he drank a couple of moments ago.
She really wanted to kiss him again, maybe even something more.

"Okay, are we going or not?" looked at him quizzically.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:58 pm

-That is the thing, just to go. -he smiled and he was glad because she wanted that too. He took his jacket but didn´t put on. -Okay, do you have any idea where we could go? Any place? -he raised his eyebrowns while he was looking at her and then at her lips again.
-I didn´t say that, honey. I think you may misunderstood me. -he winked and stuck out his tongue.
He wanted to hold her hand, but then he relaized that maybe that isn´t really good ides.
-Okay, ladies go first. -he smiled and showed her with eyes to move toward the exit.
-Shall we?
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:28 pm

"I agree" she smiled and looked at him. She saw that he didn't put his jacket on and she looked at him with her eyebrow raised.
"Why you didn't put your jacket on? It's cold outside. Or you want us to apparate somewhere? I'm okay with that too" she said honestly even if she mostly like walking because apparation isn't the most comfortable thing on the world.

"Ideas? Let me think about that for a moment" she paused while she was thinking.
"I know. We can go to my house if you want. I mean, I live with my sister but she is almost never at home" she suggested and then smiled when she saw he is looking at her lips again.

"I don't know, I just said I heard sarcasm" she shrugged and them she start going toward exit.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:46 pm

-I will put my jacket on, I am just waiting to get out. -he smiled and pursed his lips. -Ooh, you care about me, hm? That is so sweet, you know. -he started to laugh.
-No, we can just walk if it is okay? I mean, whatever you want. -he nodded his head and then he put on his jacket.

-Well, yes, but what if she is at home right now? -he looked her at her. -It would be awkward situation, for me.

-I like sarcasm, get used to it. It is, I don´t know, like charming maybe, if you understand. And some people don´t understand it and it is more interesting. -he winked and then lightly kissed her lips.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top