Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 5 Empty Re: Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Post by Aneta Markova Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:56 pm

She laughed and shook her head "Just a friends more than 8 years" she looked at him.
"When we first met, briefly, we were in a relationship. But it did not work. We've been best friends since then," she shrugged. Nikolai, now Dimitri she had met during time in school. Shortly they tried to bond, but it really did not work,they were too different. After all, they realized that they work a lot better as friends. Now it is unthinkable to be any other way.
"Hmm younger girls? How old are you?" she looked at him concerned.

She started to laugh when she saw his shocked expression.
"Actually, I've never been drunk." she said frankly, fearing that he would after this news have a heart attack.
"While I was living in Russia, and later in Sweden ... I dealt with some jobs that did not allow stupidity. So, really I could not afford myself to saying or doing nonsense, even those insignificant" she shrugged.

"Hmm Sarah. The former or current girlfriend?" looked at him with interest. He looked as if he was uncomfortable about this, so she decided to ask further. Audrey thought it was very sweet when a guy is embarrassed by some girls.

"Maybe. If you're good you might be .." left an unfinished sentence under the pretext that she wanted to have her drink.
She put the glass on the table and looked at him as if absolutely nothing was said a few moments ago.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 5 Empty Re: Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Post by Daniel Harrison Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:11 pm

-First relationship, then friens? Wow, I didn´t know that can work. -he smiled and nodded his head. It was complicated for him to have any girl friends and he has never thought that his ex girlfriend could be his friend now. -That is really great actually, when I think about that kind of relationship. -he smiled again and took a sip. He felt a little bit drunk and it was just good feeling at that moment.

-Are you kidding me? - he opened his eyes and started staring at her. -And right now, you want to tell me that you aren´t drunk? Even a little bit?

-Do we really need to have this conversation? It was nothing, she is just a girl I know. -he gathered his breath. -Or, she is kind of my ex girlfriend, but not really girfriend, she is young. It is complicated.
-Old enough, honey, don´t worry. I won´t ask you for age, it isn´s polite. -he winked and then put a half smile on face.

-I might be what? -he raised his eyebrows and shook his head. -I am good and you can tell me.. Don´t leaveit unfinished.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:30 pm

"Well, I guess that really such links exist," Audrey smiled and looked at him. She is a person who has few friends, first of all because she is even not sure she can trust to herself, let alone anyone else. Therefore, she is very grateful to her friend for being with her always when she need that.
"Yes, these relations are really nice, but very rare," she shrugged aware of the majority opinion that men and women can not be just friends. it seems that this is still possible, it oonly takes a lot of effort to make it work.

"I am a little drunk," she laughed and shook her head, "but I've never been so drunk that I stay without the possibility of rational thinking and do the stupid things. That kind of behavior is for the kids," she shrugged. Audrey didn't believe in drinking and running away from problems by using alcohol. Simply, there are other ways to relax and have some fun. Drunk people just doing stupid things, nothing else.

She laughed and shook her head "No, actually we don't. I just like your confusion, that's all," she shrugged.
She raised an eyebrow and looked at him, feigning surprise, "You're a very nice and polite guy!" she shook her head.

"I don't want to tell you. Find the answer by yourself" she smiled playfully and looked at him and then, when that girl wasn't there anymore, she approached him again.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:59 pm

-I don´t know.. how are you so sure that the other person doesn´t feel anything? -he started to think about his friends, especially about girls and he was pretty sure that he always wanted something more. He rolled his eyes for himself and drummed his fingers on the bar and tried to focus on the conversation.

-You are not funny, you know? If you wanna be my friend, first you have to be my drinking buddy. -he started to laugh. -I am kidding, we can drink a little bit, like now and everything is perfect., right? -he looked at her eyes and took a look at her lips but just for a second. -I am just acting. I am not nice, trust me. -he winked and noticeable began to watch her lips.

-It´s not funny Audrey. - he intentionally said her name and smiled. -And I am not confues, obviously. I jusr didn´t expect to meet her here and I haven´t seen her for a wile.. That ´s all. -he nodded his head.

-What are you doing? -he raised one eyebrow and smiled, but actually he liked these games. He put his hand on her back again and the finger of the other hand on her lips and smiled.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:19 am

She laughed when she heard his question and shook her head.
"He is happily married. He is completly fascinanted about this girl. I think they are soul mates. And among us has never been some chemistry, you know. Just, it was all fun, no true attractiveness" she shrugged as if it were totally irrelevant.

"Oh, I am not funny? Well, thank you very much!" she looked at him, pretending to be offended and then shook her head and laughed.
"Yes, this is all right," she looked at him quizzically, "You're not a good boy? Hmm prove it" she tilted her head and now it was obvious that he is looking at her lips again. This time he didn't even bother to hide it.
She bit her lip and then smiled as she looked at him.

"It is ridiculous," she began to laugh and look at him as an innocent girl.
"Believe me, you were completely confused. You didn't know what to say!" she joked and looked at him.

"Me? I'm not doing anything. Why do you ask?" she looked at him as if she doesn't know what he's talking about. She felt his hand on her back again, and then, another touch, his finger on her lips.
For a moment she held her breath and then she just smiled and kissed his finger looking him in the eyes.
"What are you doing, Daniel?" she repeated his question.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:45 pm

He was confused because of her reaction, but he heard that that guy is married, it all makes sense. He nodded his head and smiled. -Oh, sorry, I didin't mean to be rude, I was just curious.

-No, you aren't. Try to relax more and fun will come. -he winked. Daniel heard that sentence long time ago and he really liked it, because it is true. When he was younger, he was kind of reserved but it is changed now.
-I don't have to prove that. -he shrugged and pushed his glass away from him.
He smiled when she bit her lep because he knew that she is trying to provoke him.
-Okay, I was a little bit confused I must admit, but it was strange situarion for me and I don't know how to behave. -he smiled.
-Me? Nothing. Is this bothering you? - he started to move slowlz his finger while he was looking her in the eyes.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:57 pm

"It's okay, it's just a classic opinion that men and women can't be just friends," she shrugged and smiled.

"But I am relaxed" she pursed her lips and looked at him. This is her definition of relaxation, and it is quite convenient. In fact, he can be happy that she's just talking to him, without a secret intentions.
"Too bad, maybe you're not as bad as I thought" she shook her head as if she is disappointed and then laughed. She picked up her glass and drank a drink to finish. Already she felt the effects of drinking. At the moment, the head as if began to pulsate but it was short lived. Now she's only been relaxed, she felt as if she can do anything she wants.

She laughed and shook her head.
"No, I don't mind" she said looking at him straight in the eye. She shifted a little head to the side so that his finger was no longer close to her lips.
She decided to play his game. She looked down at his lips and kept her view there.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:24 pm

-From my perspective, they can´t be just friends.
That´s just impossible, -he nodded his head and shrugged.

-Okay, maybe you are, but you can always be more relaxed. -he smiled and toom the glass but it slipped his hand and fell down. -Oops, it happens when you are clumsy. -he looked down and kicked the piece of glass, which was next to his leg.
-Maybe I am not, but who cares anyway? - he winked and smiled when she looked at his lips. -Do they look kissable like yours? -he raised his eyebrow.

He drew her closer and leaned his forehead against hers. He stopped breathing for a wile and it felt really good, being so close to her. He wanted to kiss her at that moment, but he wasn´t sure that this is what she wanted. Therefore, he approached and kissed her on the cheek, but very close to the lips.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:39 pm

"Even if we talk about very ugly girl? Even then, you would still believe that you two can't be just friends?" she joked and laughed.

"Maybe," she said as she pondered about his response.
At that point, the glass fell to the floor and and that makes her laugh.
"Very very clumsy" she shook her head and looked at him.
"I don't know, I don't have any proof if your lips are kissable or not. I never conclude in advance," she winked at him and then laughed.

She wanted to say something else, she really did, but at the time when he drew her closer to him and leaned his forehead against hers, Audrey seems to have lost the ability to speak.
She looked at him, she could feel how her heart beating, as if at any moment can get out of the chest.
When it became clear that he would kiss her, she held her breath.
She lifted her head slightly toward him, but instead, he kissed her on the cheek.
Because of this, seemingly innocent kiss, she felt something strange but pleasant in her stomach.
Still, she wanted more. Much more.
She used the brief moment while his lips were on her cheek and moved her head so that their lips connected.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:57 pm

-Well yes. listen, in that situation I could think that we are just friends, but she.. Maybe she likes me and she isn´t loiking at us like just friends, do you understand? -he started to smile, but that was his opinion. In one moment, someone can fall in love and the end is terrible.

-You don´t like the word maybe, so don´t use it. -he smiled and shook his head while he was smiling.

He didn´t close the eyes, he just enjoyed looking at her even though they were very close.
It has been a long time since he felt this way. Everything else was just for fun and talks with othere girls were minimal, but something about her was special.
At that moment, he felt their lips are touching and he slowly kissed her.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top