Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:29 pm

"It's actually a good thing," she looked at him before she continued her sentence.
"I like the bad guys more than good ones" she moved the lock of hair that had strayed to her face and laughed.
"No, absolutely nothing is wrong," she shook her head. For a brief moment, it looked as if he was looking at her lips, but he quickly closed his eyes so she couldn't be sure if that is true.

"Nothing, just the way you said my name. Are you always trying to impress girls with your ability emphasizing letters?" Audrey looked at him feigning interest and then smiled playfully.
"But?" looked at him expectantly and then, when the waiter brought their drinks she took a sip.
"You have to continue what you wanted to say, buddy. This sentence is really unfinished," she shook her head disapproving and then pursed her lips pretending to be angry.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Post by Daniel Harrison Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:45 pm

-Why women like bad boys? Tell me now, because that is the question I have always wanted to answer. -he smiled and at the same time took a glass in his hand. -If you say so, buddy. -he looked around because at one moment he felt uncomfortable and he was hoping that she didn´t notice anything.
-Oh, so you think that I am trying to impress you. -he took a sip and wrinkled his forehead. -Maybe, but I will never tell you the truth.
-I don´t have to do that, actually. It´s my goodwill if I continue, but right now I don´t want to.. Just think about it and try to guess, buddy. -he repeated that word again and smiled.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:54 pm

"Oh, I don't have to tell you. This is my good will if I'll tell you, but now I don't want" she repeated his words after hearing the question and then laughed. She noticed that he looks around him and assumed he was looking for someone.
"Are you waiting for someone?" she raised an eyebrow questioningly before she took her glass in hand.

"Maybe you will tell me the truth. Don't be so sure of your opinion, I'm very well in convincing people to do what I want" Audrey tilted her head and laughed a little and then drank her drink until the end. She felt the warmth of her body spread, impact of drinks that so loves. She began to tap with her fingers on the table and then, pretending to accidentally touched his hand. Simply, she enjoyed in this seemingly children's games.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:03 pm

-Are you imitating me? Oh, well, obviously, you did it. But, are you really not capable to tell me something yours and you have to repeat my words, honey. - he changed his accent when he said last word.
-No, I´m not. Why do you thing that? If I waited someone, I would never talk to you, know. -he smiled, because that wasn´t really the truth, but he didn´t want to tell anything else.

-It´s good to be that confident, but this is me. -he winked again. -Try me, if you thing you are that good. -he looked at their hands for a moment and then he looked at her, again. -This is interesting. - he said quietly, hoping that she didn´t hear that.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:15 pm

"Of course I'm capable of, but your words are really the perfect answer this time, honey" she said the last word somewhat sarcastically and then smiled and shook her head.
"Oh really? So, I need to feel that I am completely honored because I have your attention?" she said, pretending to be completely delight and then shook her head.

She laughed and shook her head. "Oh, no, sweetheart, it is best to manipulate people when they don't in the least expect, then they're becoming the best sacrifice" she tilted her head and looked him in the eyes.
"Did you say something?" she asked innocently although she might have guessed what he was thinking about, it was pretty obvious.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:26 pm

-I am perfect.. -he started to laugh, because he would always said that when someone mention the word ´perfect´.
-I know you are capable, I mean, I´m not stupid, but I was just kidding. -he took a sip and finished his drink and then he motioned the waiter to bring another drink for the two of them.
-Well, you have my full atention, if you didn´t notice and it´s no small thing. -he smiled and nodded his head, but then started one of his favourite songs at that moment and he started to sing.
-Okay, right now, I am not expecting anything. -he raised his eyebrowns and started to laugh. -No, nothing, forget it.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:39 pm

"Perfect?" she looked at him in disbelief. He did not really say that, didn't he?
"You have a really high opinion of yourself, Daniel" she said this as a fact and smiled. Audrey has a high opinion of herself too. In fact, she is aware that she is perfect, and simply there is no need to say it, people simply know that.

"Oh dear, there is no man to who something or someone is more interesting than me" she laughed and shook her head. New drink was in front of her again.
She probably intends to be drunk tonight. She took a sip with her left hand because her right still held on to his although she successfully played that wasn't aware of it, and then put the glass down on the table.
"For God's sake, Daniel, shut up, you are embarrassing me. I've never heard someone who has terrible voice as yours" she joked and laughed.
He really is bad singer, but it doesn't matter.
"What should you expect?" looked at him quizzically.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:49 pm

-Yes. -he wrinkled his forehead, looking straight at her eyes. - Don´t you think so? -he smiled and drank his next glass to the end. -It´ s enough -he thought, -If I want to continue this conversation I need to stop drinking. -he sighed and looked back at her like everything is perfect.
-Yes, i must admit it,you are interesting. it is hard for me to say it, but.. here we come. -he smiled and grabbed her hand and held it tightly.
Then he started to laugh loudly. - I am embarassing you, this is the best joke I have ever heard. If that is true, you can leave, I told you from the stard. -he winked.
-Nothing, I already told you, I am not expecting anything, honey.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:00 pm

"Hmm I don't know," she frowned as if she is thinking about his question.
"I need to spend more time with you, so I could concluded that you're or not perfect," she shrugged.
"For now, you've got high marks, but not enough. You had to impress me with something" she joked but looked completely serious as she spoke those words.

"What? You will already stop drinking? I thought you guys were more tolerant to alcohol," she shook her head and drank herr drink to the end and then ordered another drink for herself.
"I know that there is no person to whom I'm not interesting," she said those words just as if she is talking about time and then for a brief moment, looked at their hands and laughed.
"You want me to leave?" looked at him quizzically and bit her lip.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:12 pm

-You don´t know, but I know. The end of the story. But, trust me, you will admit it.. I am eagerly waiting for that moment. -he winked and then ordered drink for both. -I can drink, but at one moment, I will stop speaking to you and maybe I will start dancing and singing, who knows? - he was just kidding because he has never done any really stupid thing while he was drunk, except maybe hooked up with some really ugly girls.
-I don´t have to impress you, you are already impressed. -he smiled and then took a sip when drink came.

-I don´t want you to leave, I didn´t tell that. I´m just trying to say that if you are not feeling good with me around, it´s okay to go.
Can´t you say that I´m trying to be a good boy, again? -when she bit her lip, he looked at it for a second and then he looked back into her eyes.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top