It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 10 Empty Re: It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Post by Beatris Greyback Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:27 pm

Miriam just smiled and nodded.
Indeed, what could she say? He was perfect, always knew what to say, at any time.
Instead of words, she came to him and hugged him.
And then, just like that, she began to cry. She was crying like a little child, for long time she did not cry like that. In fact, she had never cried like that.
Now, she hated her life. She hated the fact that she has never been normal, like the other girls. She hated that she had completely dysfunctional family, and it used to while growing up, and she has become completely dysfunctional.

She laughed and shook her head.
"Do not worry about me, I absolutely love to look at you when you are without clothes," however, she knew what he was talking about. All this was new, like a new beginning, and it was hard to realize that this is all real, not a dream.
"I missed you too," she said honestly and smiled.

While he was putting a bandage on her leg, she felt a tingling sensation every time that his fingers touched her leg.
The feeling was known and well-being, for just a moment she was glad to be hurt.
When he took off his pajamas and lay down on the bed she smiled and approached him.
She relied on her hands so that was a little elevated from the bed and then she completely approached to him and kissed him.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 10 Empty Re: It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Post by Kace Lecium Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:22 pm

Kace smiled and hugged her back, the warmness of him surrounding her making her nice and warm in his arms, but the warmness of her drawing him in as well. Kace looked at her and frowned as he seen and heard her crying. "Sh...Miriam baby don't cry, it's going to be ok I promise, please don't cry. " said Kace softly stroking her hair. "I don't know why you're crying, but for whatever reason it is, it's in the past and I'm here to help you through it and that's all that matters. "said Kace as he brushed away her tears with his thumbs as he kissed her softly on the lips. 

Kace laughed. " Hmm..yeah I bet you do, but how do you know that I look the same, I could look better or worse after five years."said Kace smirking at her. Although this is the first time in five years that she seen him like this, although he was still the same, he had some scars on his back and stomach from fights but they were very faint. " Now that you're here, I don't want to let you go, you're mine. " said Kace. Even when Kace couldn't remember her, he would have dreams about her, although he could never understand them, but he always liked them. 

Feeling her close to him, shivers went down his spine, it was a good feeling that he thought that he'll never feel again. He kissed her back and pulled her close to him, it was like his body been awoken from a deep sleep, he felt alive and free at last. Kace's sky blue eyes looked into hers. " I love you Miriam, don't you ever forget that. " said Kace as he kissed her once again. He didn't know where this would go, although he had a idea, but as for now he just loved her being in his arms where she belongs.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:07 pm

In his arms, Miriam felt like home. The feeling was as if the sun suddenly rose in the horizon and all the heat was directed at her.
Yes, he was her sun, warm and essential for survival.
When she heard his words, just be attracted closer to him. All is the past, it is true, but sometimes, with the past is very difficult to live.
She looked at him and kissed him back.
His lips were warm and soft, she could kiss them for life, and there would still be insufficient.

She laughed, shook her head in "No matter how you look, you are perfect to me. That was five years ago, so it is now and it will be after new five years and ten and then twenty" she smiled and looked at him. She noticed that he has a few new scars, just like herself, but she did not mind. They make him look even more beautiful. Each scar has one story, has not it?
When she heard his words she laughed. "I will always be yours, and you'll be mine. So it should be. We belong to each other," she said honestly and looked at him.
He was the man of her dreams, so he will always be.

She laughed when he kissed her back and then leaned completely on him by moving her body weight on him.
She looked into his blue eyes that are silhouetted sky and smiled.
"I love you too, so it will always be," she said sincerely, then, when he kissed her again, she pulled away from him a little and took off his shirt from her body and then she kissed him again.
She knew what she wanted right now, and she was so close to turn her wishes into reality when knocking doors forced her to move away from him.
"Daddy?" she heard Mekenna's voice from outside and looked at the Kace.
She could not go now, she was almost completely naked.
"What should we do?" although she would not, she began to laugh softly.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:57 am

For the first time in what seems forever, Kace was calm and relaxed, something that he forgotten what it felt like. With Miriam in his arms, he felt like he was holding heaven and earth in his arms, only Miriam could make his crazy life he had now complete. It was a crazy life he had, but he loved it, and with Miriam around it made it better. The past was very difficult for him to let go of, especially when it held so many bad memories, but that only meant that you could make new ones and happier ones now. If Kace could freeze time, he would spend it forever in this time, he was loving what was happening at this moment. 

Kace smiled. "You'll always look perfect to me as well, even when we're old and in our rockers! "said Kace honestly before kissing her softly on the lips. " I love you because of who you are, not what you look like, although you're beautiful and sexy as hell I love you because of you and only you. " said Kace. Kace had scars from Auror missions and dueling death eaters, it was never easy being a Auror, but he loved being one. Kace knew that she was looking at his scars, he used to hate them, but now knew that each of them made him who he was and stronger. Besides each scar had a story behind it, and he had tons of scars with tons of stories behind them. Kace smiled. " I'll always be yours, I love you. " said Kace hugging her close to him.

Kace laughed feeling her weight on him, but it didn't bother him, she was light as a feather to him and he could very easily pick her up. "I'm glad you do, because I love you and don't want to let you go, not now or ever. "said Kace. Kace swallowed hard seeing her take off his shirt, he couldn't believe that he was seeing her like this after so many years, she was as beautiful as he remembered her being. " God you're as beautiful as I remembered five years ago. "said Kace kissing her back, he wanted her,and he wanted her all right now. Hearing a knock on his door, he cursed to himself before he heard Mekenna's voice. " What's wrong princess? "Kace asked her through the door. " You forgotto tuck me and Ken in and read us the three bears! "said Meknna. " Ok..I'll be in there soon. "said Kace. " I'll be right back, just stay here, I'll be back in a few minutes. " Kace whispered to Miriam before kissing her softly on the lips. Kace went to Mekenna's room and sat grabbed the book and started reading to her and Kendall, a couple of minutes later she was asleep as Kendall kissed her forehead and tucked her in turning on her night light before he carried Kendall to his bed and set him but into his bed tucking him in and kissing his forehead as well before he turned on his nightlight as well. Returning back to his bedroom and smiled at Miriam before wrapping his arms back around her.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:20 pm

"Oh love, I am a metamorphagus, I can always look perfect, even when I become old and ugly" she joked and laughed. She kissed him back and then change color of her hair in heavenly blue. These days she often wore this hair color. Sometimes it seemed that such a happy color can fix the worst day, it is bright and almost full of life.
When he hugged her, she dragged her head at his neck and closed her eyes.
She loved everything about him. His arms, his lips, his smell, his soft skin. Simply, everything was perfect, and he was completely her.

When she took off his shirt, she noticed that he was looking at her. She laughed and looked at him.
"Oh, I am still beautifull as before? I'm glad to hear that," she laughed even though she herself has not looked good. Her body was full of bruises and cuts, and now, she herself was not beautiful. Therefore, she continued kissing him to move his gaze from her body.
She frowned a little when she heard a knock but just nodded when heard.
"I'll wait for you here, I'm not going anywhere, at least not tonight" she whispered and hugged him around the neck kissing him again gently before let him get up and go.
While he was out, she moved to the edge of bed because she didn't want Mekenna to see her here.

While waiting for him, she found a hair tie and then tied her long blue hair in a braid.
When he finally returned she smiled and looked at him.
"You're totally my now" she kissed him once more, this time without stopping.
After a while, they lay in bed, and she was looking at him, stroking his back at the same time.
"You should sleep, you were very tired when I came here tonight" she laughed and kissed his shoulder.
Most loved this, lying peacefully next to him and sometimes watch him sleep. He was in a dream so serene, as if there is no evil in the world against which he will fight at work. As if there is not she, which is probably a greater evil than anything else.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top