It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Post by Kace Lecium Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:22 pm

Kace laughed and pulled over the car and stopped taking the blindfold off her for a few minutes before he kissed her passionately on the lips. After a few of them kissing Kace pulled away red in the face and breathing hard. "We'll finish the rest of this when we get there."said Kace put the blindfold back on her as he put the car in drive and took off once again.

"Maybe we'll do more then swim in it, we'll have some fun in it!"said Kace winking at her. "But no need to worry love, when it's cold we can swim in the indoor pool."said Kace smiling at her. "I'm more then ready my love."said Kace kissing her softly on the lips. "Ok... Tris baby we'll just invite my family and our friends."said Kace kissing the top of her head. Kace knew how crazy the Greyback's were, some of them and mostly most of them were mental.

Kace smiled.."Well...that won't be until awhile, until then you're all mine."said Kace. "Nah...I don't think it's that, he just wants your attention like I do!"said Kace smirking at her. "Little Kacey loves me, he was licking me on the way here!"said Kace chuckling.. Kace walked into the living room and took a seat the couch by the fireplace.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Post by Beatris Greyback Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:40 pm

Honestly, she did not expect him to actually stop the car.
When she senses that the car stopped and when he pulled off her blindfold, she thought to have arrived, but instead he kissed her.
She immediately took the opportunity, unbuttoned her belt and moved closer to closer to him, kissing him almost wild.
After a few moments he moved away and she frowned, "Whatever you say," has decided to yield to him this time. She put the blindfold again and sat quietly.

"Oh, what is there to do besides swimming in the pool? I know, we can dive!" she continued with her story of an innocent daring him and then laughed.
"I'm glad, because I will not allow you to look at the other girls," she joked, kissing him gently back.
"Thank you," she laughed, and the fear in her eyes was replaced by relief.

She shook her head, "I do not care, he likes me more," she joked. She lay down on the bed with a puppy on her stomach. Gently she scratched him behind the ear and he cheerfully waved his tail. Who knew, dogs are even fun and cute.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:18 pm

Kace laughed. "Don't worry my love, we'll finish when we get there I promise, it'll be a nice place to to share our love t."said Kace smirking at her. Kace intertwined hands with her before he took off driving a couple of more minutes, he knew that Tris just wanted to get there, he was going as fast as he could without breaking any laws. Although Kace drove fast anyways, he had a camaro for heaven stakes, it was a fast car. Although he didn't drive like a bad out of hell, but he did drive fast, but Kace was a safe driver and beleived in safety.

Kace looked at her and smirked. "I think you know very well what else you can do in a swimming pool, or do I need to take you to the indoor one and show you?"Kace asked smiling sweetly at her. Kace laughed.. "Why would I? All I want is you and only you."said Kace kissing her on the lips.

Kace laughed and shook his head. "That might be true, but no one can love you more then be."said Kace. Kace whistled as Jaxson and a solid white husky puppy came running in. "Oh I gotten me another dog,"said Kace picking up the white husky. "I named her Winter because she's soild white with blue eyes, Jax likes her."said Kace petting Jax before he placed Winter on his lap petting her.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:42 pm

"Yes, yes, sure," that there is no cover on her eyes, she would now rolled her eyes. Instead, with her thumb stroked his hand.
"Um, I'm sorry to bother you, but could you drive a little faster? You know, I'm sure no one will notice if you speed up a bit," she smiled innocently. 
Se just wanted to get there as soon as possible and continue with what they started a couple of minutes ago.
Unlike him, Tris was the person you  could call a crazy driver. Always drives over the speed limit and enjoy in the adrenaline that brings fast rides. Probably this is why Kace never let her to drive his car.

"Actually, I do not know," smiled innocently and bit her lower lip.
"Oh, I'd like you to show me, but unfortunately, I did not bring my bathing suit," she shrugged and then smiled.

She turned her head toward him and smiled and then looked at him in shock.
"Another dog? Well, we now have three dogs!" looked at him like he was not normal.
Kacey slept on her stomach, and she laid him on the bed and then went to the Kace and sat on his lap.
She laughed and wordlessly hugged him around his neck and kissed him gently on the lips. She enjoyed every moment carried out with him, and what will be soon merried, it makes her even happier.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:13 pm

Kace looked at her and laughed. "Unless you don't want to, we could just carry on with our day as any other boring couple would."said Kace. Kace looked at her and smirked. "Sure, if you want me to go faster I will!"said Kace as he sped up as they drove down the road. Kace was now driving like a bad out of hell, but he didn't care, he loved driving fast.

"Fast enough for you now Tris baby?"Kace asked her smirking as he passed the cars with a blur. They were out of town now anyways, so it wasn't like they were going to get caught for speeding. Because it was fun to have a adrenaline rush, he loved them, they were great.

"What a pity I guess we'll never know how much fun you can have in a swimming pool."said Kace shrugging. "Just to think we could have swam naked, oh well... you wanted your bathing suit."said Kace shrugging.

Kace looked at her and shrugged as if it wasn't no big deal. "Yeah so? I love dogs!"said Kace honestly. Kace told Winter and Jaxson to lay down as they went to their beds and laid down. Kace smiled as she sat down on his lap he kissed her back. He was enjoying this moment all to much, it felt like heaven to him.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:30 pm

She realized his game. Well, this is definitely a game for two!
"Whatever you want, dear. I do not want to persuade you to do something you do not want to," she said innocently and shrugged.
When he suddenly accelerated, reflexively she gripped the dashboard and then laughed.
"Perfect! But I still get mad that you do not give me drive!" she said childishly and then laughed again.

"Hmm, too bad, that I did not remember. Maybe later, we have the time, this is our house," she winked at him and smiled.
She moved closer to him on his lap and then moved a little so she could looked him  in his eyes.
"Well, what do you think about the idea that now you can show me our pool?" she smiled and then slowly took off her shirt.
Right after shirt, took off her bra and threw it on the floor. She kissed him back gently smiling with his lips.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:50 pm

Kace laughed. "I would never make you do something that you don't want to do, I'm not that way and I never will."said Kace playfully but honestly at the same time. Kace laughed and smiled as she gripped the dashboard as he went faster. "Sorry Tris baby, but she's mine, if you want something like this I'll get it for you.'said Kace.

"Him...maybe if I'm not too busy, you know how busy I can be."said Kace smirking at her. Kace smiled as his blue eyes looked into her with love and compassion. "Hm.. I think I could do that!"said Kace smirking at her as he took off his shirt.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:03 pm

"I dare say that you very well know what I want," she laughed.
When a little used to the speed to move from the plate and shook her head, frowning as a child when his mother said she could not get chocolate.
"I do not want you to buy me a car, I have my own. But I want to drive your car!" she said childishly.

"Oh, I'm glad you had the time for me now love." she laughed.
"I am very glad that we're going to show me how we can have fun in the pool," she kissed him briefly and then stood up.
She took off her clothes and then with a smile headed for the exit from the living room.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:17 pm

Kace looked at her and smirked. "Indeed I do, I know more then anyone what you want."said Kace. Kace liked the feeling of going fast, he loved the rush and the feeling as if living life as he was dying. Kace looked at her and laughed. "Why would you want to drive mine if you had a car just like this?"Kace asked her.

Kace smiled. "I'm glad that I do to, or else I wouldn't be able to love you.""said Kace playfully. Kace laughed. "So do I,we're going to have so much fun in the pool!"said Kace smirking at her. Kace took off the rest of his clothes and went to join her in the pool.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:49 am

She shook her head. "I do not want a car like yours, I like this one I have. But it's a matter of trust! You do not trust me enough. You think I'll crash your car in the first corner!" failed not to laugh. She just shook her head.

She just laughed and left the room. In the beginning of a relationship, she is always uncomfortable to walk in front of him naked, but now it's different. Now she enjoys because she knows that he hungrily watching at her body. Wandering through the house, finally found the stairs leading to the pool. The house is large and is hard put to find. She came down and looked around enthusiastically. Next to her was a large swimming pool, nearly as big as the house itself. Around the pool, are set tiles with beautiful and discreet pattern. In the corner, there were two chaise longue that were lowered towels. This is like in a hotel.
She tied her hair with a rubber band, which always carries on her hand, and then, without waiting for him, jumped into the pool.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top