It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 9 Empty Re: It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Post by Beatris Greyback Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:55 am

Miriam sighed sadly as she finally realized that these are the consequences of spells which Deatrh Eaters used on him.
Her father told her about it.
Kace has been subjected to such a strong spell to have forgotten that it was clear that there will be consequences if his memories come back. Simply, the memory of that part of his life are permanently damaged, chances are big that he will often have these episodes, when he just does not know who she is and when he simply can not understand that Beatris and Miriam are the same person.
Another way to hurt them.
She just looked at him without saying a word. After all, would not be worth the fight, he remains in his. She is for him an alien, not a girl he loved.

She listened to his words, in a split second as he has become old Kace. Someone who does not know what it was, he thought, would no doubt that he is bipolar or has an alter ego.
She looked at him and nodded.
"I know, I'm sorry. But I was so affraid," she said frankly.
"You completely forget eveything about me, there was no reason why not find a girlfriend, maybe even better than me," she looked at him.
"I was so afraid it would come to that, and that I will lose really lose you," she shrugged.
She shook her head when she heard his next words.
"It's not your fault Kace. Chances are that you will once again have episodes where you will not be able to understand that I am the same person I was. Simple, you are thrown huge seem to forget me, and the consequences are still felt." began sad, because she knew there was no way to make it right.
"I've talked to a lot of people and explored. I talked even to my father, but no one knows the way that makes you canceled. Some have the idea that we should go to cancel, but all runs the risk of completely losing your mind. I could not allow that. that's why I showed you my memories, my goal was not to return yours, but you have only one that I show you. So to avoid all this, "she shrugged. After all, she knew she would be disappointed because he found memories, but she did not know it would complain much.

Finally, he stopped shaking. She moved away so she could see him but she kept her hands still on his waist.
"I love you, and I will always love you. For 5 years we've been apart, I never even thought of being with someone else," she said honestly and decided to start a little worse topic.
"Kace.." looked at him seriously.
"I think it would be easier for you to always call me Miriam. Children would be confused if we told them about my new identity and besides ..." she looked at him sadly, because even after five years most of the words that will now pronounce it.
"I'll never be able to be Beatris again, at least not when it comes to names. It is completely erased everything about me, as if I never existed. So, how to prove that I'm a person who does not actually exist? I can always prove that I am Greyback, but Beatris, in the opinion of others was never born. I'll always be Miriam. for you will be too difficult to use two names for me. Maybe you should give a chance to Miriam, " laughed a little.
"You know, she is a nice girl, andloves you and your children more than anything else. She is also their mother" tilted her head and looked at him.

She laughed and looked at him, then lowered her hand on his face.
"I want to be with you. Unfortunately, it is now impossible because it would cause too much doubt if I moved in with you, but I want us to constantly see each other," she looked at him as if asking him to promise her.
After he broke the kiss is not pulled away from him, but she continued to kiss his cheeks, laughing.
Now, she finally felt like she never left.
Not important memories that she missed about him and the children, they will simply create new together. As long as she can be with them, she will be happy.
She laughed at his words and looked at him enthusiastically when she heard that Mekenna is well.
"You see, sometimes black magic can be good! Kacey Lecium I want you to admit that I'm the best potionsmaker that you have ever met!" smiled playfully and looked at their hands.
Her thumb moved across his palm and then she closed her eyes, because after all these years, still hates apparation and feels sick every time.
Finally before them she saw room and she saw her daughter how to play like she has never been sick. She did not at all surprised when Mekenna ran to her father as soon as she saw him, but she was surprised when she hugged Miriam.
For the first time, one of her children hugged her and Miriam felt happiness like never before.
She come down and hugged Mekennu then kissed her on the cheek.
"You're welcome sweetheart, I will always help you and your brother when you need it."

Kendall entered in the room and because of their facial expressions, Miriam knew they will heard a question for which will be no right answer.
When she heard the question, barely kept her mouth shut.
She looked at Kace, which has already looked into her. She watched him in silence and she pressed her lips together as if her view speaks bastard, you left me to answer difficult questions.
She looked at children and shook her head and then laughed a little.
"Your father and I are just friends. He held my hands because I do not know the way to the house, so I'd be lost without him," she said in one breath, trying to answer as honestly sounds.
However, it is time to change the subject. "Hey, you're making a tea party? Can I take part? I love tea parties!" Fortunately, children are easy to draw the attention and already after a few moments she sat on the floor and play with her children safely.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 9 Empty Re: It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Post by Kace Lecium Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:12 pm

Kace didn't know about the consequences of spells that the death eaters used on him, all he knew that it was so dark and powerful, it messed up his memories of Tris upon repair. Although Kace wasn't crazy thankfully, he just couldn't tell the difference between Tris and Miriam, his mind made him think that they were two different people. Although was there a possibility that he would return to the Kace that Miriam knew? It was quite possible, although there would be, but like Miriam said he'll have episodes of where he couldn't tell the difference between Tris and Miriam. Although Kace knew there was a reason why he acted the way he did, he knew that the death eaters messed him up upon repair, they messed him up not only mentally but psychically as well. Although Kace been messed up since they tortured him and beaten him and Miriam had to save him.

Old Kace was confused about everything, he was confused about what was going on, it was like he been caged up and finally broke free and doesn't know what's going on. Well...he did, but as for knowing how to deal with it, he knew that he couldn't. Kace nodded. " You have nothing to be afraid of, I love you and only you, always remember that ok? "Kace asked her giving her a soft warm smile. " Even when I couldn't remember you, I still loved you deep down inside of me, I didn't know why or what it was but now I know that it was your love. " said Kace. " The death eaters took every memory of you from me besides the ones that you showed me and that are slowly coming back to me, but they couldn't take the love or how I feel about you from me."said Kace. Kace frowned. " I knew that they did a powerful and dark spell on me, I just didn't know that this is would be the terrible outcome of it."said Kace sadly. " I know that there's no fixing it, those memories are permanently damaged, and the more I remember the worse it'll be. "said Kace. " Don't worry I'll never lose my mind, although I nearly done that a couple of times already, I've pulled through. "said Kace. 

Kace smiled. " I love you to, and I don't want to be with anyone else but you and only you. "said Kace kissingher softly on the lips. Kace looked at her and swallowed hard, he didn't know if he could forget about Tris so easily, even if he confuse himself and thinks that Tris and Miriam are two different people. " Perhaps it's for the best, and it'll probably help me not get confuse that often thinking that Tris and you are two different people. " said Kace honestly. " I know that it is, it's more erase then it is out of my head, there's no traces of Beatris Greyback. " said Kace honestly. " I know that she's a nice girl, just going to take me awhile to get use to her that's all, I'm not use to having her around. "said Kace.

Kace sighed. " I'm afraid that we'll never be able to be together, like you said there be to much doubt, and we can't have that. " said Kace. Kace looked at her shocked. " You want to see me, but why Miriam? I know that you love me, but why are you risking everything just to see me? "Kace asked her. " You're the one who should move on with your life, a new identity means new possibilities for you, you don't have to come back to your old life. "said Kace. Although kissing her and holding her the way he was, just felt right, like nothing ever happened between them. Kace laughed. "Ok I'll admit it, you're the best potion maker that I know. " said Kace. Kace smiled at Miriam and Mekenna, although Mekenna didn't know it, Kace was happy that his children came to know their mother and loved her.    

Kace nodded. " Yup Miriam is right, we're just good friends that work together, nothing more then that. " said Kace. " So you'll never love Miriam daddy, why she ssems like a nice lady. "said Mekenna innocently. " Yeah daddy, she's nice,sweet and pretty as well as smart, everything you want in a girl! "said Kendall. Kace laughed. " How do you know what I want in a girl Ken Doll? "Kace asked him chuckling. " I just know you daddy, and you deserve someone like that because you're the best daddy ever! "said Kendall as Mekenna nodded as they hugged him. Kace smiled and hugged them back. " Probably because I have the best kids ever, that's why I'm sucha awesome daddy! "said Kace. Mekenna turned back to her tea party. " Yes you may Miriam, I'll be happy if you do, daddy why don't you join us? "Mekenna asked him. "Sure Princess, why don't I take a seat besides Mr. Hopper and you? "Kace asked her as she nodded.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:16 pm

She laughed and looked at him.
"Of course you're not going to lose your mind love. I will be with you, nothing bad will happen to you, ever again, I promise" she said as a promise looking at him seriously. She will protect him by herself, she will not let anything happen to him, because now she knew she could not live without him in her life.
She kissed him lightly on the lips and then she looked at him. "I love you. I will always love you, you're my whole world," she said honestly and then hugged him. She closed her eyes and smiled to herself. Now, Miriam finally feels that's where she really belongs.
"I'll show you all my memories one day, which are not that important. We'll create a new, happier than ever before. All this will be resolved shortly and then I will be free, I'll stay with you and be your wife, if it still you're wanted, "smiled and looked into his blue eyes.

She heard his question, and a few minutes just staring at him in shock.
Why does she want to be with him? Did he really ask her that question? She stared at him in disbelief.
However, she did not answer, not now. She just shook her head.
She watched her children and she was happy, she felt as if they finally accepted her.
It's strange, her whole life she thought that she does not want children, that she will never be a good mother, but now, she would give everything she has for five minutes with her kids.

When she heard her daughter Miriam laughed.
Well, it's a good thing when your own children think that their parents would have been a great couple, does not it?
However, children are assaulted Kace with questions and she know she had to do something.
"Hey! I'm here! I will be so ashamed if you persist with that!" started to laugh and then with her powers added redness to the face and changed the color of her hair in the same shade of red.
"See what you've done, now even my hair is red!" she joked and laughed, shaking her head.
After half an hour, she looked at her watch and sighed, then stood up and looked at Kace.
"Kacey, it's time to go. I was glad to see you too," she laughed and kissed Mekenna and Kendall in the forehead and then she reached out to Kace's hand and they came back to the office.

When in front of her eyes again saw his office she stood back a little and looked at him.
She took off her necklace with a ring that was always around her neck and hung it on his desk.
"Earlier you asked me why I'm going back. You said I can continue with my life and forget myold life." looked at him and smiled a little sadly.
"You are my life. I can not leave you ever again. In the last five years, the only happy thoughts are of you. Every day I had gone to work, in the afternoon I had gone to the park and watch you and the children, and then come to my big empty house. Think about you the only thing that helps me sleep. I can not give this up because I love you. You already had my soul and hart, now you can even destroy it if you want, you have my ring "she said honestly and headed for the door.

"After work I have training with my father. If you want that then I can come to you, just put a piece of paper with your address on my desk." smiled and then she left the office and went back to her desk.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:14 pm

Kace pretended to sigh in relief before laughing along with her. "Of course I know that I won't lose my mind, I'm to hot and handsome to go crazy, so I won't allow it!"said Kace playfully before smirking at her. Kace smiled. " I appreciate you being there for me, but don't worry, nothing bad is going to happen to me again if I can help it, "said Kace. " Although I'll do the same for you as well, I'll protect you and our children with every last breath that's inside of me, I love you three more then anything else in the world. "said Kace. Kace kissed her back and smiled. " I love you to, and I will always love you no matter what you and our children are my whole life and world, I can't live without you three in my life. "said Kace. Kace hugged her back, his warmth of his body against hers, he couldn't help but not to think that he was now to complete like a difficult puzzle that was finally completed after so many years. " After five years, do I still have the warmest hugs?"Kace asked her smirking at her before he held her tightly against him, but not enough to hurt her. " I agree, we'll make happier ones then the ones that you hold, all that matters is that we're back together again. " said Kace. 

Kace had a feeling that she heard his question, but here probably wasn't the best place to answer it, they were probably more safer to do this alone at his house or hers. Although the look on her face told him everything, she didn't want to because she loved him and she couldn't leave him. It was the same way with him, he couldn't leave her, he loved her to much and didn't see himself with anyone else but her. It was hard to believe that Kace was happy with his life now, five years ago he was afraid and didn't want to be a father, now he wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Their children made him more mature and a better person, it was weird how kids do that to you, but they changed him for the better. 

Kace couldn't believe that their children wanted them together, little did they know that they were both their parents, and Miriam was their mother. Maybe they were just perfect for each other that even as little as their children were, knew it just as much as they did, but he knew that their children was always smart and clever. Kace laughed. " Hey! You should feel special, not many people do they talk about so fondly of!"said Kace. "Aw...come on Miriam, you don't look that bad, but then again you look beautiful to me no matter what. "said Kace giving her a soft warm smile. Kace looked at his watch and sighed. " You're right about that, we got to get back to the office. " said Kace as Mekenna and Kendall groaned. " I'll be home at normal time I promise, and I'm sure that Miriam will be back over here quite alot. " said Kace hugging them and kissing the top of their foreheads.

As they appeared in his office, Kace looked at her confused as she took off the necklace that had her ring on it giving it back to him. " Miriam what ar-"but was cut off as she told him the answer to his question that he asked her earlier. Kace looked at her and smiled sadly at her before he took the ring into his hand, it looked the same as he the day he gave it to her, he knew that she took very well care of it. Kace looked at her as she headed towards the door, he was to shock and stunned to say anything at the moment, he couldn't believe that she gave the ring back to him. Kace gave it to her as a sign that he always wanted to be with her, although he didn't have his soul in it like she did, she literally had his heart and soul with her and always will. 

Kace nodded and smiled. " Of course I want you to come to me, I'll always want you to come to me."said Kace honestly but yet seriously. After the day was done, Kace left his address on her desk and apparated home. As Kendall and Mekenna ran towards him, he hugged him and started watching Lion King with them, as the three of them fell asleep on the couch.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:52 pm

She looked at him, pretending to be surprised and then laughed.
"Oh, my dear, modest as always," she sighed and shook her head.
Having heard his words she laughed. Miriam never needed protection. She always took care of herself, even now, she felt as if alone can almost everything she wants. However, despite that, it is nice to know that there is someone who would flattened land, perhaps stopping time , just to keep you safe.
Miriam is romantic soul, and that's all she had always wanted to be someone so important.
After she heard the question she looked at him and then frowned as if thinking about the answer.
"Hm .. I don't know, I'd have to check it so I'm going to hug someone else. I did not hug anyone for the past five years," she shrugged and looked at him, and then she kissed his cheek.

After hearing his words, Miriam laughed.
"Oh, it is my great honor to know you have such a good opinion about me." She laughed and looked at Kace when he said that she is always beutiful to him, but did not say anything.
Simply, she was afraid that if she say a word and be fully evident that he was the love of her life. This can not happen because she decided that the children present as a friend of their father.
She got up and when gave Kace her hand, squeezed his hand a little harder and smiled looking at him straight in the eye.

Miriam knew he took the ring from the table without having seen it. Simply .. she could felt it. There is her soul, these parameters also literally feel that he holds the ring in his hand.
For her, that she now returns to the ring was the biggest sign of confidence.
This is not meant to reject what they had to cancel our engagement or something like that, but it was a sign of love and trust.
So much she believed to him that gave him what he can destroy. He just need to destroy the ring and she will be on her last legs. However, she knew that he would never do that.

After she left the office, Miriam returned to her normal work.
She continued to train, this time without Kace, and she felt like she could do anything.
after the day finally ended, she went to her desk to take things and then laughed when she saw the paper with his address, hidden as well as the first message today.
Read the full address of the couple of times, and when she became absolutely sure that she remembered it, lit the paper with her wand. She could not take the chance that someone finds it. That would endanger her family.

She entered the apartment, aware that she was already late. Quickly she took a shower and then changed her clothes and went to the training.
Training was harder than ever before. There was also a large gash on her forehead and painful bruising all over her body.
Again she took a shower and cleaned the wound, then got dressed and drank potion for pain. This potion will not help to heal the wound, but will reduce the pain during the process.

She apparated in his room, but the room was empty.
She watched a few minutes around her, and when it is satisfied that no one will come, she quietly opened the door and started down the stairs.
Kace and children were sleaping on the couch. When she saw it, she laughed. Her three largest happines, in one place.
Slowly she took Mekenna then Kendall into their room and fortunately, didn't awake them.
Then she came back and sat down next to Kace.
She started slowly kissing hischeek, "Wake up, sleepyhead," she smiled and looked at him.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:08 am

Kace smirked at her. " If you don't know that by now sweetheart, then you'll never going to know! "said Kace jokingly but a bit serious. Kace was a very humbled and modest person, probably one of the most humbled and modest person you'll ever meet, he just like being sarcastically playful. Kace didn't need protection, maybe back then he did, but he came a long way since five years ago. Although it was nice to have someone there who had his back and was willing to do anything and everything for him include give their live for you to keep you safe. Kace loved her, and there wasn't any in hell and high water he wouldn't do for her, even if she thought she didn't need protection. Kace smirked at her. " Hm... according to our children I do, although to them I rock their whole world and is the greatest daddy ever! "said Kace laughing. 

Kace laughed. " Indeed it is, you should feel proud and happy about that, not many people get that privilege or reward. "said Kace smiling at her. Kace looked at her and shrugged at her not saying anything and lpooed at Mekenna playing. Kace knew that his children knew that he was just being nice like he always was to people, and like he taught them to be, they were very sweet kids and we'll mannered. Kace squeezed her hand back before he let go and went towards Mekenna and sat down where she wanted him to sit as she placed a king's crown on his head.   

Kace didn't want to return to the office, but knew that they had to, he was enjoying spending time with Miriam and their children. It felt like good to have her around, he felt complete with her around, and their children loved her to pieces. Kace looked at the ring for a minute in his hand, he knew what it was amd knew that he could destroy it, but he couldn't no matter what. He loved her to much to destroy her in a million of pieces, although he didn't understand why she gave it back to him though, she loved this ring more then anything and he knew that more then anything.

Kace continued on with his day doing missions and doing paperwork, it was a pretty slow day, and not much was going on which was what Kace was thankful for. The day ended and he gotten caught up on the much needed paperwork he needed to get done. There was some paperwork he had to file, but he decided to wait until tomorrow to do that, it wasn't that big of a deal. Taking his stuff after he left the note on Miriam's desk, he apparated home tired and exhausted.  

Kace was so tired and exhausted that he didn't hear Miriam apparate in, until he felt her kissing his cheek which made him wake up and jump up in attack mode, as he seen it was Miriam he relaxed. He didn't use to be that way, but since what happened to him five years ago, he was very wary and went into attack mode at the slightest sounds. " Where's Kendall and Mekenna? "Kace asked her looking around for them knowing that he fell asleep with them on his chest. Knowing that Miriam put them to bed he calmed down, and let out a small yawn and shook himself awake.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:20 pm

At one point, Miriam was kissing him and in the next moment he just jumped and stood in front of her as if he wants to attack her.
For a moment she flinched because she really did not expect that and then looked at him.
"Um, Kace ... it's just me dear," she smiled a little bit and then keeped calm when he relaxed.
She did not know what had caused such a reaction but now she has learned that it is not wise to sneak him up on his sleep.
"I took them to their room, do not worry," smiled and then got up and came to him.
"Tired? Come on, let's go in the bedroom," she called him with the hand and then she left the room.

When she walked into his room, she took off her clothes and then in his closet found one of his T-shirt and wore it.
Her clothing is neatly and placed on a chair in the corner.
She sat on the bed to wait for him to come and then sighed when she saw the injury on her knee. More specifically, it is an open wound that is still a little bleeding and she assumed there is blood on her pants too.
She didn't feel pain because of the potion she drank before she came here, but magic can not solve all the problems.

When Kace entered into the room she looked at him.
"Can you bring some bandage? My knee is injured," she said casually as if it was unimportant thing, almost as if talking to him about the weather.
Still, she hated blood, and therefore refused to look at her leg.
Instead, she looked at him expectantly.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:46 pm

Kace didn't mean to jump up in attack mode like he did, but since he was kidnapped by death eaters and forced to have his memories of Tris taken way from him, he was very wary and cautionous about alot of things. " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that, it's just out of habit, can never be to wary and cautionous. " said Kace softly but honestly. It wasn't wise to sneak up in his sleep indeed, but after what happened to him these past few years, it changed him alot. Kace nodded. " I sort of knew that you did when I saw you,thank you for putting them in their beds. " said Kace. Kace yawn and nodded and gotten up from the couch stretching as his muscles popped as he did.  

Kace walked into his bedroom and flicked his wand as he appeared on nothing but his pajamas bottoms as he laid down on his bed. Kace looked at her wearing one of his shirts and laughed. " I see that you still love wearing my shirts to bed. " said Kace smirking at her. Kace looked at the cut on herleg and ssighed knowing where she gotten it from, but he didn't say anything to her, his training with Brian and Robert was quite advance but he didn't get hurt like this. He didn't like her training with Blood and Greyback, but even if he told her that he didn't, she was going to do it anyways so he didn't say anything to her.

Kace nodded. " I'll be right back, just hang tight and I'llbe back in a few minutes. "said Kace as he ran towards his bathroom and gotten bandages and stuff to treat the cut. He came back towards her and bent down in front of her knee. Blood didn't bug Kace, he seen it so many times, he was used to it by now. " This might sting a little, and if it does I'm sorry. " said Kace softly but honestly ad he started cleaning I up as he put some alcohol on it to clean it some more. He place some healing cream on it and wrapped it up in some bandages before he looked up at her giving her a soft warm smile. " There you're all good to go."said Kace as he gotten up and placedthe stuff on his dresser.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:06 pm

She laughed and looked at him, shaking her head at the same time.
"No need to thank me, they are my children too. It is true that in the last five years I could not take the title of mother of the year, but now I can try to be there for them" she frowned slightly and shrugged.
She hated that she could not watch their children growing up, but she knew that regret will not turn back time. That's why she had to go forward no matter what.
Now she has a chance to be with her family, soon she will be able to live a life that she always wanted. They just need a little more time.

She looked at him when he entered the room.
She pursed her lips and shook her head, "I do not like the pajamas. I love you more when you are in bed without clothes," smiled and blinked a few times quickly.
She nodded and smiled, "I'll always love sleeping in your shirts. So I feel like you're with me all night," she shrugged and looked at him when he sat down on the bed.
She saw that he was looking at her injury and she thought she heard him sighed disapproving. Although he did not say anything about it, she felt as if she had to give an explanation. She tried everything to present it as an ordinary injury.
"No big deal, really. Common injuries. There used to be worse," she bit her lower lip after the last sentence. Fantastic, she just made it look even worse.
Her practices are sometimes quite raw, she knew it. A million times she wanted to give up but did not want to disappoint her father. She did not want him to think that she is weak, because she is just human instead of one of the members of his pack.

She nodded and waited for him to return.
She laughed and shook her head, "It doesn't hurt me, I drank a potion for the pain. I did not know that still bleeds" while he cleaned the wound she was looking out the window, and when he finally finished she looked at him and smiled.
"Thank you," she got up and then went to bed.
"Come on, the bed is empty without you," she laughed and then took her cell phone and turned on the alarm. She had to get out of here before the kids wake up. It would be strange to see her in the bed of their father.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:58 pm

Kace nodded. " Yeah I know, it's just that I been so used to doing it myself, it's nice to have someone to help me when I'm home. " said Kace honestly. " Hey being there for them some is better then not being there for them at all."said Kace giving her a soft warm smile. Kace knew that she hated that she wasn't there to see them grow up to be who they were today, they might be four years old, but they were the sweetest and well four years old you'll come across in Kace's eyes. Kace hoped that they could possibly be a family like they always wanted, although Kace had a family with their children, it just wasn't completed with Miriam. She was their mother and the love of his life, without her in the picture, it just didn't feel right and made Kace feel empty. 

Kace laughed. "I usually sleep with them off anyways, I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable or anything."said Kace honestly. Kace nodded. He knew that was probably one of the only things that she had with her to make things ok when he wasn't around, although he wasn't for sure, but he was willing to bet on it. " Well... I'm here now, and quite honestly I'm glad you are, I missed this."said Kace honestly. Kace always wanted her to be careful, but he knew that she never was, that be like asking him to be careful on Auror missions which was impossible to do. Kace didn't need a explanation, he knew where it came from and how, he knew all to well. Kace just nodded. " I see."said Kace not say in anything else although he wanted to. He didn't want to make her mad talking about her father, he remembered the last time he did, she blew up like a time bomb so he wasn't going to talk about it.

Kace nodded. " Oh I didn't know if you did or not, and yes it is, not as badly as it was, but it's still bleeding might to change bandages out in the morning. "said Kace. Kace smiled at her. " You're welcome, too many injuries myself and healing up the kids, I'm used to this stuff. " said Kace shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. Kace took off his pajamas bottoms and gotten in bed beside her on his side of the bed.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top