It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:37 pm

"Well ..." she paused and looked at him with amused smile.
"This is a man who has the most beautiful shade of blue eyes I have ever seen. I just can lose in them." she laughed.
"Because of a lot time spent of training he is muscular and strong, but his hug is still the most tender and the most beautiful thing in the world. And his lips .. I want him to kiss me forever. You'll know who he is as soon as you see him," she bit her lip so as not to laughed.

She looked at him curiously and smiled. "Oh, now I'm anxious to find out what you're talking about. I am very curious," she laughed and shook her head playfully.
Tris was going to the car, looking at the road ahead when she almost lost her balance because someone really pushed her. The next moment, before she realized what was going on at all, she was trapped between the wall and Kace's body. His lips were on her, he was kissing her passionately and hungry. That kiss made she shivered, a fire erupted in her body as she responded with a kiss. Their breath mingled and she hoped that this moment will last forever, but he quickly moved away and continued walking as if nothing had happened.
Quickly pulled herself together before she got into the car.

"I'll be back soon," she laughed and then she left the room.
She went the stairs down to the kitchen. She loved to cook on a muggle way, but she wanted this to be over as soon as possible so that she could go back up to Kace.
She picked up her wand and swung it and in that moment as if everything is revived. Pan drifted up to the stove and in the same time at the other end of the kitchen all ingredients were mixed in a container.
After a total of ten minutes, pancakes were served on a plate that stood next to the toppings, juice and coffee for him.
She took it all in her hands, and climbed back into the room.
She laughed when she saw that he was still awake. Obviously he's making an effort, but his eyes were still open. Obviously he is too stubborn even to allow drugs to act.
"There you go, good appetite," laughed dropping the plate next to him and then sat on the bed.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Post by Kace Lecium Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:51 am

Kace couldn't help but not to smile, he knew that she was talking about him, it was pretty obvious. "Wow... sounds like a dream come true to many girls, I meaan blue eyes, strong and muscular and gives the best hugs and kisses."said Kace smirking at her. Kace laughed. "Ok because I'm completely jealous of this guy that gotten your attention.'said Kace. Kace knew of these things, Tris told him constantly that he gave the warmnest and softest hugs, and had the most beautiful blue eyes she ever seen. Tris told him that there was nothing that she didn't love about him, Kace was the same way, he loved everything about her.

Kace laughed and then smiled. "I guess you'll find out sooner or later!"said Kace winking at her. Kace smirked to himself as he caught Tris off guard, but then again, he almost did that every time he kissed her. But she does the same thing to him as well, so they both equally teased each other at times, but it was fun and games to them that made the other go crazy. 'If I don't fall asleep, we'll finish this at home my love, you know that I can't keep my hands off you."said Kace. "Then again, neither can you, so I guess we're even on that."said Kace smirking at her.

Kace was trying to keep himself awake to eat and spend some time with Tris, but much to his dismay, the potions he took was making him sleepy. 'Damn stupid potions!' Kace thought to himself annoyed by the potions they gave him at St. Mungo's. Kace whistled as Jaxson and Winter jumped on the bed as he petted them both behind the ears as the laid on his lap as he rested against the pillow. Kace let out a yawn as he shook himself awake, but it wasn't working out that well, the potions were really affecting him now.

As she walked in with a plate of pancakes and everything else for him, he smiled a tired and sleepy smile at her. "Thanks Tris baby, it looks really good "said Kace kissing her softly on the lips. Kace took three pancakes and put some strawberries and whipped cream on it before eating. After he swallowed a bite he smiled. "Good as always."said Kace getting him some orange juice. "Are you going to eat Tris baby?"Kace asked her his blue eyes looking into hers.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:28 pm

She looked at him before she smiled playfully.
"I think you're right. He truly is the dream come true of every girl. Luckily, he was just mine. Sometimes I feel like I won the lottery when I got him," she said with mock enthusiasm. She tried to look serious, but failed.
"You are jealous? Why? I'm sure there's a special girl who will get your attention," she looked at him compassionate and then smiled again and bit her lip. The truth is, she often does not realize how lucky enough to meet him and that he was in love with her. He was everything she ever wanted, even more.

She looked at him and smiled, "Well, I can not wait to find out. It sounds really fun," she winked at him.
When he kissed her, the whole world stopped in that kiss. She was not ready for that but on the other hand, never prepared for his kisses. Tris even now can not understand how he can be so badly affected by it just a touch, her completely cloud the mind, left her breathless and always makes her wish more.
When he pulled away, she was still trying to catch her breath, although there is relatively cold, she felt her cheeks are hot, hell, she felt like she was in the room in which is at least fifty degrees.
She frowned slightly and shook her head, "I told you, between us nothing will happen until you recover," she tried to say firmly and resolutely, but even she was not sure in her words. Instead of a sharp and decisive voice, her words sounded uncertainly, almost pleadingly and as a question. She knows one thing: if he decides to sleep with her, she will not be able to resist. In fact, not her desire to resist.

When he kissed her briefly on the lips, she smiled and then exceeded by his feet and lay down on her side of bed.
"It is good? You see, practice makes perfect. A little more and we can say that I actually know how to cook!" she said cheerfully and smiled.
As soon as she put her head down on the pillow her dog Kacey cheerfully ran into her lap.
She absently scratched him behind the ear and then she looked at Kace and shook her head.
"I'm not hungry, I'll eat later," she smiled sweetly as a child and then she drank some of his juice.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:40 am

Kace laughed. " Oh really, and how often do you remind this ever so girls dream come true guy that your his and no one else's? "Kace asked her smirking. Kace pretended to think for awhile, before smirking at her once again. " Now that you mention it, I do have a special girl, she's my my whole life and world. "said Kace honestly trying to keep a straight face. "She's everything beautiful and different and she has the most beautiful deep blue eyes I ever seen, I can lost in them just like she can mine. Her touch and kisses are like heaven, I can't get enough of her she knows how to get me with one kiss and touch, I'm so lucky to have her she's amazing in every way. "said Kace. 

Kace smirked. " Oh it'll be very fun indeed Tris baby, you know me, I'm always adventurous."said Kace winking at her. It felt right kissing her like this again, after so long of not doing it, his body craved her kisses and touch. Kace never understood how she was able to make him go crazy just by her touching him, but he lost all control of his consciences and everything else when she touched him. Kace looked at her and pouted. " Oh come on Tris baby, I'm not hurt that badly, besides this is the first time I touched in a week! "said Kace kissing her neck softly. " But...if you want to be that way, then fine, but you know neither you or I can go that long. "said Kace smirking at her. Kace knew how they were with each other, they couldn't keep their hands off each other, they were addicted to each other more then a little child was addicted to candy. 

Kace nodded. " Yes it's very good Tris baby, you're becoming very good at making pancakes! "said Kace smiling at her before kissing the top of her head. Kace laughed. " Once I'm completely better, I'll teach how to cook if you like, I know how to make almost anything and everything. "said Kace. Kace nodded. "Ok Tris baby, just make sure you eat ok? I hate it when you don't eat, I don't like you starving yourself or our children. "said Kace yawning. " Damn stupid damn bloody potions! "Kace mumbled to himself annoyed that they were making him tired and sleepy.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:16 am

"So," she paused and frowned for a one moment, pretending to think about his words. "Very often actually," she laughed.
She looked at him with interested, "Well, it seems like you've found the right girl for you. Take care of her good that you do not lose her," she said jokingly and then smiled again. As she listened to his words, pleasant feeling went through her body. She felt a warmth which only he could cause it only through words. She thought about how she wants to marry him, bear his lastname and to be with him for the rest of her life. These thoughts have driven her to start laughing like a fool and her eyes took on a new luster in them could be seen all the happiness and joy and love for him. Tris is a person who is hard linked to someone, honestly thought that in this world there is no right person for her because during the life, the love for her was a foreign noun. The mother did not love her, she even didn't know her father.. She just did not know what it feels like to be loved until she met Kace.

She started to laugh when she heard his words. "Yes, yes, you are an adventurous soul," she said while over-teased him. She loved these ordinary days, when they just talked and teased each other. He was her boyfriend and fiancé, but above all, he was her friend. Kace is someone to whom she can always rely on when she needs help, someone who take care of her and love her but also someone with who she can just relax and be who she really is.
"In the week? You mean you've been missing that someone touches you? You know, if you missed it, I'm sure that sexy nurse would gladly complied with" pursed her lips as she said those words. Tris is just too jealous, this provocation is a classic way in which she shows her jealousy, even when there is no particular reason to be jealous.
She felt his lips on her neck and held her breath for a moment as she felt the familiar electricity that had caused his touch.
"I" she began as she slowly moved away from him and then looked at him and went on to say, "I'll be able to last long if you do not become approached and touched me. I consider your kisses are pure provocation and provoking!" she said sternly, but she sounded like an angry child when trying to prove a point.

She shook her head, laughing, "No no and definitely no. I'll teach it by myself. Damn,  it can not be so difficult, it is cooking, not physics!" she shook her head, laughing.
"It is not a starvation if I'm not hungry, you know," she said, trying to prove a point and then laughed when she looked at him.
"Are you tired? If you want I can go so that you can sleep peacefully," she suggested, although she really does not want to leave. Too much time they had been separated, she wants to be in his vicinity. Even if he would only sleep in her arms to her that's okay.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:43 pm

Kace tried to keep a straight face with her, but you could see a slight smie trying to sneak its way up to his face, but he quickly pushed it away. " Well...well, aren't you just a lucky girl, not many girls get complimented alot. "said Kace smirking at her. Kace laughed. " Oh I don't plan on it, she's my whole life and world, I'm lost without her. "said Kace looking at her with love and compassion in his blue eyes. At her words, made him feel happy inside, he felt like the luckiest guy in the world to have someone as sweet and caring as she was. Her words brought warmness to not only his body, but his heart and soul that loved her so much that it killed him, if his heart and soul could show her how much it loved her it'll show a unlimited amount of love. Kace couldn't wait for her to bear his last name and spent the rest of his life with her, he never thought he'll find someone he loves as much as he did Tris, but she showed him how to love and be good. Kace felt more then linked with Tris, he felt bounded with her, like he finally met his soul mate and the one he was destined to spend the rest of his life with. 

Lace laughed. " What can I say, I just like having fun and living life on the edge, if you don't have fun you're not living! "said Kace smirking at her. Days like this just made him fall in love with her more and more, all they did was talking, but he loved learning more about her day by day. Tris wasn't only his girlfriend, fiancé, but she was his best friend and the mother to his children. Tris was always there for him as he was for her, there was nothing that he wouldn't do for her, he'll die to keep her and their children safe. When Kace was with her, he was just Kace, he wasn't anything else other then a man who loved her more then anything. 

Kace looked at her with a annoyed look. "I just miss your touch, no one else's but yours, and it's killing me that I can't touch you until I'm healed! "said Kace. " Damn it Tris, I don't want them I want you, your the only one who can make me go crazy with one touch! "said Kace honestly. Kace looked at her and shook his head, she was jealous for no reason, didn't she know that he loved her and only her? Although he knew that Tris wouldn't allow him to touch her anymore then he already did, he wanted more of her, and he couldn't get enough of her. Kace shrugged. " Ok...fine, I won't touch you, I won't touch you one damn bit you can count on it."said Kace. 

Kace shrugged. " It's harder then it looks, but if you want to teach yourself then by all means, have at it. "said Kace. Kace looked at her and shook his head before sighing, he knew it was useless to fight with her, it wouldn't get anywhere. Kace finished his pancakes and orange juice before he pushed the tray away. " If you want to you can, I'm not forcing you to say with me. "said Kace yawning. After eating, Kace gotten more and more tired, his eyelid getting droopy his eyes finally closed as he fell asleep
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:20 am

She looked at him and smiled.
"You know what?" looked at him as if he were about to say something very important. In fact, for her it really is essential, even though she said those words a million times to him, every time she feels as if speaking it for the first time.
"I love you" she said and smiled sweetly as a child.
Tris loved everything about him, both good and bad. Each of his drawback is it was magnificent, something because of what she loved him even more. She could write a book just on how she feels when he looked at her. The second book would be about feelings when he laughed to her. For every thing what he does, she has so much feeling that it could be a new book.

"But I'm still jealous! She has no right to watch in your way!" she said angrily on the verge of tears. This time, even she did not understand why she felt such a need to cry, but here it is. This is really nonsense, but in recent times she is simply too sensitive. One morning, for example, she found herself crying because she can no longer wear her favorite pair of jeans. It just did not want to over her hips, and this has led to crying and weeping that lasted almost two hours.
"Oh, be sure you will not," she said, now more angry. Why he does not understand that she only takes care of him? She saw him almost at death's door, and he is now expected to behave as if nothing had happened, not to worry about his health. It was more annoyed than anything else. She marched toward the car without looking over at him.

"All right, I'll come back when I take this." she got up from the bed and took the tray in her hands and then went to the kitchen.
In the kitchen, she drank some more juice, wash the dishes and then came back into the room.
He was sleeping. She laughed a little and then slowly lay down on her side of bed and move little closer to him. With one hand she gently hugged him around the waist, so gently as if she is afraid he would fall apart from that single touch. She rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes. She did not sleep, just listened to his breathing and heart rate. It has always soothed.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:58 am

Kace blue eyes looked at her with love and compassion, every emotion and feelings that he had, was in his beautiful blue eyes that Tris loved so much. " What's that? "Kace asked her giving her a soft warm smile as his blue eyes sparkled happily at her. " I love you to Tris baby, and don't you ever forget that, I'll love you until the day I die."said Kace kissing her sweetly on the lips. Like Tris, Kace loved everything about Tris, the good and the bad all the way to the sad. If there was a way to show her how much he loved her and cared about her he would, but he knew that there wasn't a way other then to love her more and more each day. Although each day was something new to him, which made him love her more and more, he didn't think it was possible to love her anymore then he already did but he was clearly wrong.  

Kace caressed his hands on her cheeks his blue eyes looking into hers. " Tris baby you have nothing to worry about, I love you and only you, only you can touch me the way that you do."said Kace kissing her softly on the lips. Kace brushed away her tears as she cried. " Come on beautiful none of that, turn that frown upside down, you know that I hate it when your upset and crying."said Kace hugging her close to him. Kace knew how sensitive she was now, sometimes she would get mad over the stupidest things, and a few moments later wants to hug him and be close to him. " Believe me I will, your going to be the first one who breaks, not me!"said Kace angrily. Kace shook his head at her before he walked to the car not saying a single word to her as they drove home.

Kace just nodded. He gotten under the blankets letting the warmness of the blankets take over him, he was really starting to get more and more sleepy just being in a nice warm bed, maybe he should just sleep instead of fighting it off. Kace waited to see if Tris was going to come back like she said she was, he tried waiting for her as long as he could, but he drifted off to sleep waiting for her. Kace stirred in his sleep as he felt Tris wrapping her arm around his, but he didn't wake up due to the potions having a sleeping potion in them,so he'll be asleep for awhile. Kace slept on,not even feeling Tris lay her head on his chest, he was to knocked out now for that.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:18 pm

About half an hour, Tris is just lying, and thinking about everything and nothing at the same time. It was relaxing to lie in this way, next to him, without bickering. She looked at him for a moment, he slept fully peaceful. His lips looked like a child that stomatal lips, that face he has often when he is asleep. If he knew about it, because of his manhood he would probably be ashamed of it, but she think it is so cute.
Again she leaned her head against him and closed her eyes. She breathed the same pace as he did, and after a while, she fell asleep.

- Late in the evening of the same day-

Tris felt the commotion and it is awakened. She blinked a few times quickly and then she opened her eyes completely. She was still lying in the same position, and is only slightly lifted her head to look at him. He is awake, his blue eyes were staring at her in the dim lighted room.
"Hey you," she laughed a little and then again rested her head on him and hugged him. In this short time, immediately after waking up, she forgot the words she would be kept away from him. Now, here, there were only two of them, embracing in their bed, in their house, and for a short period, all the problems were far away.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:49 pm

A couple of hours later, Kace woke up and looked around the dim lit room as his blue eyes wondered around the room, he had to take a while to remember that he was released from St, Mungo's today. Kace wasn't used to being home yet, so he wasn't sure where he was was at first, but he was glad to be back home that was for sure. Letting out a small yawn, Kace looked down at Tris and fi gave her a soft warm smile. " Hello Tris baby, did you enjoy watching me sleep? "Kace asked her knowing her all to well, he did the same thing to her when she slept. Kace looked down at her and chuckled as she was hugging him. " Hm...seems like someone isn't able to keep their hands off me, "said Kace smirking at her. " It's ok Tris baby, I miss you touching me, these past couple of days I been craving your touch. "said Kace honestly. 

Kace knew that he was suppose to stay in bed for two weeks, but he wasn't quite sure he could do that, not with Tris being as pregnant as she was. Like she wanted him to do, he wanted her to take it easy, and rest and relax but she was to damn stubborn like he was. Kace couldn't remember how many bickering matches they had over the stupidest things, like shoes, she wanted to wear heels and Kace told her he didn't think it was a great idea considering how pregnant she was. Kace thought she had so many shoes that her side of the closet was filled with them, god how many shoes can one person have? He didn't kmow, but knew that Tris had several, but she always looked good to him and that was all that mattered to him.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top