It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Post by Kace Lecium Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:39 am

Kace laughed. "No it's not that I don't trust you, I trust you more then anything, but she's mine, only I can drive her."said Kace. "But I might let you drive her if you're a good girl."said Kace.

Kace watched her as she left the living room his eyes never left her body. Kace knew exactly where to go knowing where everything in the house was. Watching her dive in, he seen the water sparkled off her body as she came up from the water. Kace went on the deep end and went on the diving board before he dived off it swimming towards her. "So...what do you think of the house so far Tris baby?"Kace asked her.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:53 am

She snorted and turned her head toward him, although she can not actually see him.
"Kace baby .." she said, feigning a sad voice, "You know I never really was a good girl," she laughed.

Kace came just after her. She looked at him briefly, and the next minute he was already under water. When he reached her, she smiled and looked at him. She took off a rubber band from her hair and now her long wet hair falling down string her body to the water.
"It's perfect, love," she smiled sweetly and then pushed to the back and swam a short distance therefrom and looked at him playfully.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:39 am

Kace trying to keep a straight face and not laugh, but he somehow managed not to laugh, as he looked at her smirking. "What a pity, I guess you'll never get to drive her, you don't know how to be a good girl."said Lace playfully before laughing.

Kace pushed his hair out his blue eyes and looked at her and smiled. "I'm glad you like it my love, I tried to get everything you wanted and what I wanted as well as our children."said Kace. Kace swam after her smirking at her. "Got you!"said Kace as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Your not going anywhere without a kiss first."said Kace.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:26 am

"Do not worry about me, love," smiled slyly "advantage of bad girls is that they always find a way to achieve their goal," smiled playfully and then bit her lower lip.

As she swam, did not notice when he approached to her. She felt the warmth and light tingling sensation when he hugged her around waist. She looked at him, feigning disappointment.
"What a shame,  you already got me! I thought I was faster than you" made a face as a child when is angry, then smiled sweetly.
"Oh, the kiss first you say? Well, today's your lucky day, I think I can do something about it," she said almost in a whisper. She hugged him around the neck and then slowly pulled her head to his face. She merged her lips with his lips and then she kissed him gently.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:34 pm

Kace looked at her and smirked. "You don't say love?"Kace asked her chuckling. "It's guys like me who stop girls like you, but hell even I'm not good!'said Kace honestly before he busted out laughing.

Kace shrugged and laughed. "What? I'm a good and fast swimmer."said Kace shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. Kace smiled before pulling her body closer to him and kissing her back. He didn't know what it was about her touch and kisses, but every time she touched him or kissed him he felt a shiver down his spine and sparks going off in his stomach.   As weird and cliché as that sounded, Kace loved the feeling every time she touched him or kissed him.

Feeling her wrap his legs around his waist, Kace picked her up and carried towards the side of the pool before he pushed her against the wall kissing her passionately on the lips.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:59 pm

"Oh do not worry, I'm a damn good in doing my jobs. It is impossible to stop me," she started laughing. "Hmm say you're not good? Well, two bad always find ways to have fun, right?" she said playfully.

"Hmm, yes, a very good swimmer. But you know, then you should give me an advantage," she laughed before she kissed him gently. She loved the way he kisses her and he touches, making her dependent on his touch. His kisses were for her like heroin for a junkie, always wants more.
She wrapped her legs around his waist and then laughed when she noticed he was carrying her to the edge of the pool.
"You know, I think I realize what kind of fun you said earlier" she cocked her head and gently kissed his neck.

When she was pinned against the wall, loudly exhaled and the next moment his lips were with her. She kissed him wildly and eagerly, causing him to want more.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:21 pm

Kace laughed. "Yes you are, very good indeed, but unlike some I know how to make you talk."said Kace smirking at her. Kace laughed once again. "Indeed they do, bad people always have more fun!"said Kace.

"A advantage, what fun is in that? Chasing you is so much more fun!"said Kace kissing her back. Her touch and kisses were addicting to him, he couldn't get enough of her, ever touch and kiss she did he wanted her more then a child at a candy store. Kace laughed. "I'm glad you see it now, I told you there's a lot of fun we can have in the pool together."said Kace smirking at her.

After some fun in the pool and having a water fight afterwards, Kace and Tris had a shower and ate and now laying on the bed cuddling. "Well...this turned out to be quite a adventful day."said Kace honestly before chuckling. "Although I wouldn't change what happened today for nothing.'said Kace kissing her softly on the lips. "You staying here tonight or you going home? You have some of your stuff here,we just have to get the rest of our stuff and some more furniture and we'll be all moved in here."said Kace happily.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:35 pm

"I know you do. But I'm talking just because I want to love," smiled sweetly.
"Of course, we bad know how to have fun," she shrugged.
After the fun, showered and ate, they lay in bed and cuddle up.
She frowned slightly and shook her head at his question. "I don't love, I have to go home. I have to finish some work, and then, waiting for me that I have to plan a wedding," smiled slightly and then sat up and kissed him once more shortly.

She got up and put on their clothes every now coming up to him to kiss him briefly.
"See you, I love you," she laughed gently and then she left.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:30 pm

After almost six days in the hospital, finally Kace could go home.
Previous day was the first time she went home from when he was here, showered and slept in their bedroom. In the morning she got up early, got dressed and went to visit him.
However, great news welcomed her. He can finally go home.

Having taken all the medication that he needs to drink regularly entered into his room.
"Good morning love, are you ready to go?" she laughed slightly and kissed his cheek. From when he was here, she was kissing him on the cheek only. She wanted to again feel his lips on hers, but she decided to wait until he is fully recovered. Simply, if now their lips come together, she was not sure she would be able to control herself and keep only on the kiss.

She took his stuff to her Porsche, and when he sat down in the passenger seat, she headed driving toward the house.
She has all the time during the trip to the house rolled her eyes because he constantly grumbled because he has to lie in bed.
Finally, she could no longer endure. She turned to the expansion of the road and turned off the car. She turned to him, frowning. 
"Kiss me," she said simply. The fact is that she missed his touch, but more than anything, just want him to shut up. She could not drive if he constantly grumbling.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:49 pm

Kace was beyond glad to be going home, he was glad to be back in a atmosphere that he knee and loved, even if he had to stay in bed for another two weeks. Kace haven't been at home in almost a week now, he was glad to go back to his house once again. After days of not shaving, showering or anything, Kace finally shaved and showered and was now in a pair of fresh clothes that apparently Tris brought up here for him in case when he ever went home. Kace never thought he'll be so glad and happy to shave and shower in his life, of course he was wrong, he spent a hour or more scrubbing himself clean because he thought he was filthy but of course he was careful.

Kace was doing the last bit of his paperwork as Tris entered into his room. His blue eyes lit up as he seen her. "Yes Tris baby I'm ready to go."said Kace smiling as she kissed his cheek. He knew that it was just his cheek, but he was glad that she was touching him again. Although he was on the way to recovering completely, he wanted to touch her, he wanted to feel her against him, it was killing him.

Kace walked out of the hospital and was told not to be walking that much due to his sides where he was stabbed on both sides were healing. Kace who wanted to roll his eyes at them just nodded. Kace mumbling under his breath in annoyance of laying in bed for two weeks. turned and looked at Tris confused as she pulled the car over and turned it off. "What are we doing Tris baby?"Kace asked her clearly confused by what was going on. As she told him to kiss her, Kace didn't need to be told twice, unbuckling himself he kissed her on the lips. God he never thought he'll taste or feel her lips on his like this again, loving every minute of it he didn't stop kissing her.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top