It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Post by Beatris Greyback Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:17 pm

When she saw him, she laughed. He looked a lot better than a few days ago. He showered, shaved and put on clean clothes she carried to him.
"You look great love," she laughed as she approached him. When she kissed him on the cheek, through her body underwent known pleasant tingling. It was only his cheek, but after so many days, even that innocent touch had a great influence on her.

When the doctor told how Kace needs to behave until he healed completely, Tris is listening carefully. Moreover, thought to write down the most important thing, but she managed to remember all.
Drugs in the red bottle in the morning and evening. 
The blue three times a day. 
White bottle only when the pain is too strong, if necessary ..

She listened carefully and remembered every word until Kace next to her just stood there and nodded. She knows him too good, behind that calm face knows that he is very upset and probably wants to tumble eyes and send them all to the hell.

When she stopped the car and told him to kiss her, barely came to untie her belt and his lips were already on her. This feeling, when their lips met as if it was not from this world. She felt the warmth, tingling and known electricity. When he kissed her she let out a small sigh before she hugged him around the neck gently, not knowing how much is he hurt and then kissed him back.
She was kissing him slowly, savoring in every moment in which their lips are connected.
After a few minutes, she was almost out of breath and stepped back a little breathing rapidly.
She looked at him and smiled a little.
"Is this enough to you to shut up while I'm driving? Maybe we can continue this when we get home, if you're good," she looked at him playfully. She is still shallow breathing and her cheeks took on a slight shade of red.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Post by Kace Lecium Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Although he showered and shaved, Kace didn't think that he looked good, he looked pale and weak, something that Kace didn't like. But then again, not eating in a week and almost dying would make anyone look pale and weak, he was lucky to be alive. "Oh yeah, I look so adorable right now all pale and weak!"said Kace. Although he calmed down as she kissed his cheek, it was a small gesture, but even the small stuff drove him crazy over her. Kace didn't even know how Tris was able to say that he looked good, in his opinion he looked horrible, but then again he probably looked better then he did a few days ago.

Tris was right about him wanting to tell all of the Healers to go to hell, he was very tempted to do so, but he bit his tongue to keep his snide and snarky comments to himself. Although he knew if he was to say anything cocky and sarcastic, Tris wouldn't be happy with him and he didn't want that. The healers went through a list of things that he couldn't do, he thought the majority of them were stupid, like not sleeping on his sides and only on his back. Well...duh! Of course he knew that! He wasn't stupid by any means that was for sure. He almost rolled his eyes when they told him that, but he didn't, he kept calm and collected.

The feeling of her soft lips against her made his body stuttered at the feeling, it was a good feeling, something that Kace was afraid he'll never feel again. These feelings that Kace didn't believe in were happening to him, the shock of electricity to the feelings of butterflies in his stomach, he was having all those cliché and cheesy feelings. Kace kissed her back, not caring if he was recovering or not, he wanted her, and he wanted her so badly it hurts. Each kiss she slowly gave him was like a taste of sweet candy against his lips, making him want more of her, and she knew it. Kace breathing hard, looked at her with his blue eyes that were glossed over from the kissing they just did. Kace nodded his eyes turning back to normal. "Hm... maybe, but you know that I'm never a good boy, I'm so much better at being bad!"said Kace smirking at her. As she took off, Kace rested his head against the window, after a few minutes Kace was asleep.

Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:28 pm

She looked at him and shook her head, smiling, "You always look great to me. And I think I know some activities that can help you to not  being so pale anymore," she winked at him and bit her lip. He really looked better. Of course, it was not even close to his normal appearance, but this is a huge improvement compared to what he looked like when she saw him in that room.

She carefully listened to doctors trying to remember everything. Simply, she wanted as soon as possiblethe him to be that Kace she fell in love with, healthy and always lively, energetic and even sarcastic and arrogant sometimes. Hell, if he does not follow the rules she will expose him to Imperius curse, he will certainly be very angry but she was willing to do anything for him, that she likely prove the point when she killed Death Eaters because of him.

After she broke the kiss and is still looked at him with a smile.
"Too bad, the good guys always win the award," she shook her head again and tied her belt.
When they arrived at the house, she parked the car in a large garage next to his car and wand swung towards his stuff and they disappeared, and create in home.
She leaned over his seat next to him when she saw that he had fallen asleep and smiled. She moved to him and started kissing him gently on the face and neck.
"Kace, baby, we're at home, wake up," she said quietly waking him with her kisses.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:28 pm

Kace smiled weakly at her, it was a weak smile but it was still there. "I appreciate that Tris baby, you'll never look to me either, I love you."said Kace. "Oh activities for me huh, are they fun and involve you and me?"Kace asked her smirking. Although Kace knew that he probably looked better then he did when he first came here, he was probably unrecognizable to Tris or anyone that seen him, but he was slowly starting to go back to his normal appearance. He was slowly recovering, but he couldn't wait to be himself again, he didn't like being weak or anyone seeing him that way.

As the healers asked if he understood Kace looked at them and gave them a sickly sweet smile. "Crystal, not like there's anything I can do from a freaking bed!"said Kace. The healers glared at him and Kace shrugged. "What? I'm just stating the truth!"said Kace. Even if Tris did the Imperious Curse on him, he could fight it off and resist it , he did it before. Although as much as he hated it, he was going to behave and listen to Tris, only because he loved her more then anything else in the world.

Kace laughed. "That might be true, but you know you like my bad side a little bit more then my good."said Kace smirking at her. Kace slept the whole way home, he knew it was the potions they gave him before he left that were doing that to him, much to his dismay. Kace woke up and smiled as she kissed gently on the face and neck. "Oh we're home now? thank god!"said Kace yawning as he unbuckled his seat belt. "I thought I'll never see this place again!"said Kace happily before he kissed her softly on the lips.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:40 pm

She laughed before she looked at him, her eyes were full of love and admiration "I love you, you are my life," she said frankly.
She smiled playfully and tilted her head, looking at him cheerfully, "Maybe, I guess you'll have to find out," she bit her lip so as not to laugh. From these words alone, chills have passed through her body.

When she heard his sarcastic words, looked at him reproachfully.
But worst of all, she felt jealousy because he already knows the name of this pretty girl. What? Are they close?
A million questions swirled through her head but only angrily got into the car waiting for him. Maybe he needs a little time alone with his new friend.

She laughed and shook her head, "I love you with all your parties," she said honestly, and laughed.
She nodded, laughing, "Yes love, we are at home" caught off guard when he kissed her. Her first instinct was to violently away, but instead returned his kiss briefly and then pulled away.
"You are still on the mend .." she said as an apology and then got out of the car and entered the house.
She took off her jacket and then went into the living room.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:49 am

Kace smiled. "I love you to Tris baby, you're my whole life and world, I'm nothing without you."said Kace. There was a look of love and compassion in Kace's eyes, you could tell just by looking in his eyes how much he loved and cared about Tris, he cared about her more then his own life. Kace pouted at her. "Why maybe? I been a good boy lately, I think I deserve a nice treat for behaving so well! Damn I sound like a bloody damn dog begging for treats or a belly rub!"said Kace shaking his head laughing at the thought of it which was quite funny.

Kace frowned at the look Tris gave him, it was a look disappointment and disapproval, a look that he hated her giving him, although she gave it to him quite often. Kace could see jealousy written all over Tris face, but she didn't have to worry though, Kace loved her and only her. Kace knew that Crystal liked him, so he looked at Tris giving her his famous soft warm smile that made her melt at the sight of it. "I think we heard enough Tris baby, lets go home."said Kace. Not only did he want to get away from Crystal, he wanted to go back home and rest and relax in his bed.

Kace smiled. "I love you and everything about you, you're perfect to me, I don't see any flaws in you."said Kace. Kace looked at her and frowned but nodded and yawned before he walked into the house and upstairs to their room. Once he reached the bed he changed into pajamas bottoms and gotten into bed.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:15 pm

When she heard his words, she laughed. In her stomach felt millions of butterflies, and her eyes were given a new glow as she looked at him with a look of love.
"You know, you really know how to say the perfect words to the girl," she joked, but it was also sincere. Because of his words, she always felt special and like she is the most important person in the entire universe.
She tilted her head and looked at him playfully, "Really? About what kind of nice treat are you talking about? Maybe I can do something for you," she said, feigning confused and concerned. She liked to joke with him, and now he looked so cute, like a child who asks his mother to buy him chocolate. She bit her lip to conceal a smile but failed.

The view which Tris sent to the beautiful girl was very angry, if looks could kill someone, this girl would by now been turned into ashes.
Tris knew the female characters. She knew to notice when a girl likes a guy, she knew interpret that smile full of flirting and flirting words. When the girl coquettishly tossed her hair to the side, Tris thought she would burst.
She looked at Kace with her most beautiful smile, "Of course, love. I can not wait to get home with you," she stressed the words and then she approached and kissed him in his lips a little inappropriate because the public.
He's my b*tch - said to the girl in her thoughts.

When she entered the house, changed her clothes and then passed into the room. He was already lying in bed, quite sleepy.
"Um, are you hungry? I can make something for you to eat if you want," she offered and then sat on the edge of the bed near him.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:22 am

Kace laughed and smiled. " I'm not interested in any other girl then the one who standing right in front of me, I don't love anyone else like I love her, so she doesn't have to worry about me talking sweet to anyone but her. "said Kace looking at her with love in his blue eyes. The way she looked at him made him go crazy and send shivers down his body, it was crazy what she was able to do just giving him one look, but she always had that effect on him. Kace smirked at her. "Should I give you a small taste to refresh your memory? "Kace asked her smirking. " I would gladly remind you if you like, my memory is quite good you see, I remember alot of things. "said Kace. " Although you don't want a reminder I guess we'll never kmow. "said Kace. 

Kace shifted uncomfortably at the sight of Crystal, he knew that she was trying to flirt with him, but he wasn't interested in her. Kace wrapped his arm around Tris shoulders and pulled her closer to him as if telling Crystal that he was happily taken by Tris who was happily taken and loved Tris. Kace almost melted at her beautiful smile, he loved that beautiful smile of hers, it made him lose control when she smiled at him. " Neither can I my love, after a while of not being with you, that's all I want to do is be with you."said Kace. 

Kace looked at her sleepy and yawned. " I can use something to eat if I don't fall asleep in the process. "said Kace honestly. Much to his dismay, he was very sleepy and tired, and wanted nothing more then to fall asleep in the nice comfortable bed thst was beneath him.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:53 pm

She laughed and looked at him. "Hmm, and I am interested in a man who is standing in front of me. I love him more than anything else, I would not have submitted to ever lose him," she smiled sweetly as she looked at him, his blue eyes as if they were a reflection of her.
She tilted her head and looked at him concerned.
"Yes, I think I would welcome a reminder, you know, it can greatly refresh your memory. So, what is it?" she said, smiling playfully.

When he hugged her, she felt a tingling passing through her body, she could feel the heat of his body and with him she could stay forever, exactly like this.
Having moved away from him, she looked at him with a smile.
"Come on, I want to be with you. I missed you Kace, a lot," she said sincerely before she started the car.

"What do you want to eat? I can quickly make sopmething to you and then you can rest," she smiled and looked at him. "If you fall asleep, I guess I'll have to find a way to wake you up, you have to eat" with hand gently traced the lines of his thigh and then got up to go to make him something to eat.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:19 pm

"Hm... and who would that be, there's a lot of guys around here, what does he look like? "Kace asked her smirking at her. Kace knew that she was talking about him, but he like playing around with her and teasing her. Kace looked into her blue eyes and thought they were most beautiful eyes he ever seen, they were a darker blue then his were, he could get lost in them. 

Kace laughed. " Hm..,I think I can give you a small reminder that's not to inappropriate to do in public,"said Kace. " Don't worry Tris baby, I'll give you a small taste of it it after this, "said Kace winking at her.  

Walking away from Crystal and the healers, Kace pushed her against the wall and kissed her passionately on the lips before he pulled away smirking at her. As they walked to the car, Kace sat beside her and waited for them to go home. Although he was tired due to all the potions that they gave him before they released him. Kace thought he had enough rest and sleep but apparently they didn't think he did, due to all the potions they gave him. 

" Pancakes would be nice seeing how it's the morning time, but whatever you want to fix will be fine,I'm not picky. "said Kace. " If I do I'm sorry, they gave me alot of potions before I left, and I'm trying to stay awake. " said Kace honestly before he let out a yawn. Kace felt a shiver go down his back as she traced the lines of his thighs. Kace looked at her and shook his head at her before he settled into his pillow.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top