It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Post by Beatris Greyback Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:33 pm

When she woke up was directed at him and laughed, shaking her head.
"No, actually I was sleeping too" she stuck out a tongue as a child and then lifted in a sitting position.
"How do you feel? Do you need anything?" she cocked her head, studying him and waiting for his answer. She was conceived for a while. So much things had happened earlier, events ranged and she had no time to stop and think about everything that's going on. She simply acted spontaneously.
She bit her lip then opened her mouth as if to say something but they were quickly closed and tightened in line.
She got up and went to the cupboard and took a hair rubber bands and tied hair.

In the end, failed to withstand.
It is true that he was still recovering, he needs to rest, and she does not need now to bother some of my problems but wanted to share this with him. They are an engaged couple after all.
"I met a father the other night," she murmured, pretending to accidentally thought of it now though is a long thought about it.
Indeed she met Fenrir Greyback. The truth is that he is not as bad as people say. No, he's even worse. Never in her life before had met someone so insensitive, cold and no human being like Fenrir was. She was afraid of him, she could not deny. More than anything, she was afraid of his proud look. For some reason, it looked scary. The whole meeting was creepy.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 6 Empty Re: It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Post by Kace Lecium Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:09 am

Kace raised his eyebrows at her, for some weird reason he had a feeling that she was watx him as he slept before she fell asleep her, he just knew her all to well. Kace laughed softly and stuck his tongue back at her. Kace tried to sit up in the bed but winced a little as he did, cursing to himself he knew that the pain potion must have wore off by now, and he was now hurting. " The pain potion if you will Tris baby, my sides are killing me, maybe I shouldn't have tried to sit up. "said Kace. Kace frowned as she pulled away from him, as if she remembered that she wasn't suppose to be touching him, he missed her touching him but he didn't say anything. Kace watched her from the bed as she struggled to put her hair up, he couldn't help but not to laugh softly at the sight of it. " I like your hair down anyways, it's so much beautiful when you wear it natural. " said Kace honestly. 

Kace knew that he was healing, but he wasn't like glass that was going to break at one touch, he was alot stronger then people realized. Kace's eyes darkened as she mentioned her father, there was nothing nice or good about that man, he was cold and evil done to the core. " You met Fenrir Greyback your father, how was it? "Kace asked her. His beautiful sky blue eyes still darkened with hate and anger, he never seen this man, but heard alot of things about him in the Auror department and it wasn't good. " I'm glad that he didn't hurt you or anything, he's one of the most dangerous and wanted man there is besides James Blood, and I don't think James has anything on him. "said Kace honestly.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:18 pm

She looked at him and frowned a little when she saw how difficult shifted.
"Actually, I can help you with the pain. I know a perfect potion for you, I'll make it later, but I have to buy some ingredients first." laughed as if it were irrelevant. It is a potion from a book of dark magic that she possesses, but of course she can not say it to him. He certainly would not want to try anything which is made from snake-eye and some rare herbs, but the drink is really effective.
"You're right, you should not try to sit down. After all, doctors have said that you need to rest," she said seriously as if she tries to emphasize how serious his condition was.
She smiled and nodded, "I know that my love, but sometimes my hair really bother me," she sent him a kiss.

At the mention of Fenrir Greyback, Kace has completely changed. His eyes was full of hatred and anger for which Tris did not even know existed.
She frowned slightly before she shook her head. "Why would he hurt me? Maybe he is evil, but I'm still his daughter." She shook her head before she pulled off her shirt so she could wear something warmer.
Recently she was shopping and now is officially worn clothes for pregnant women, which she, incidentally, hated.
"It was .. okay. He questioned me about my life. He gave me some advice about Death Eaters and our leader ... that's all love you do not have to worry."
She laughed and then pulled the wool sweater.
"I'm going to buy the ingredients for the drink, I'll be back soon. Okay?" approached him and kissed him on the lips, hungry and passionate. This kiss lasted much longer than the other these days.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:59 am

Kace slowly and gently pushed himself up before he rested his head against the pillow before he looked at her shaking his head. " Tris Baby, I'll be fine, it's nothing that I can't handle, hurts like hell I admit but I'll be fine."said Kace. Kace didn't want to do anything that was dangerous or was going to make her sick, even if roles has switched on them, he still didn't want her to do anything that would hurt her or their children or make her ungodly sick. Kace pouted. " Well I'm not going to lay down in this bed for two weeks, I got to sit up to eat anyways! "said Kace honestly. Kace was so stubborn, he knew that he was probablymmore stubborn then a mule that you tried to make walk. 

When it came to talking about dark wizards that done so much damage to the wizarding world, Kace's personality was completely different, he wasn't the sweet and caring person people seen him as. Kace had alot of hate and anger inside of him, he didn't show it much, he was always sweet and caring with a side of sarcastic cocky and sarcastic but it was who he was. Kace looked at her his eyes slowly turning back to their bright sky blue. " Because Tris baby, he's a cruel and soul less man, just be careful around him if you see him ok? "Kace asked her kissing her softly on the lips. Kace lifted his eyebrows at her but he didn't say anything else to her. Kace nodded. " Ok Tris baby, be careful and hurry back. " said Kace kissing her back just as passionately and hungrily as she did.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:15 pm

She came back quickly, more quickly than she should. The reason was simple; she is giving birth to their children right now. She was walking through the streets in full to the store when she felt a sudden and severe pain in the abdomen. The next time her water broke and she apparated home immediately. She entered the room almost screaming in panic.

"Kace!" she yelled because she was not sure whether he sleeps. It is true that he is ill, but she needed him now, she can not do this alone.
"Kace! They are coming! We need to go to the hospital now!" in the next moment she sat down on the bed, the pain is just too strong. So, this is a feeling to have babies.

"It is too early, it's too early," she repeated softly on the verge of tears. This is not happening, not yet. She's not ready. She was just she entered the seventh month, she was not ready for this, not yet. Her thoughts broke new pain, a thump in the stomach. No, it still is not like a shot, this is 50 000 times stronger. So, this is a feeling to have babies. Well, she does not want to do this again in the near future for sure.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:53 am

Kace jumped and woke up with a start at the sound of Tris screaming his name, after knowing all to well, Kace knew that was her frightening scream. Kace looked at her with worry in his blue eyes, he never seen Tris this terrified in his life, he knew that his smoothing words were probably not going to do much other then annoy her. Kace nodded. Kace knew that she hated apparating but they didn't have time to drive all the way to a muggle hospital, not when the twins were coming. As they apparated in St. Mungo's Kace desperately asking for help, Victor came out and nodded at Kace before leading her into a room.  

Kace kissed the top of her head and frowned at her. " I'm so sorry for putting you through this, I feel horrible. "said Kace. Kace knew it was only her seventh month of being pregnant, she had two more to go, or so he thought but apparently not. He was honestly wasn't ready for the twins to come yet, but he knew over time that he would. Kace sat at the head of Tris's bed frowning as she whimpered in pain, the more she did, the worse he felt. Kace hated that she was going through this much pain, he wished there was something he could do to help her, but knew that there wasn't.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:06 pm

"You idiot! You know I hate apparating" she said stubbornly before they were created in the hospital.
She could not help herself, at times like this just becomes very angry and stubborn.
Thankfully she looked at the doctor who introduced her into the room.
When Kace looked at her she frowned at his words.
"Oh come on, shut up! Give me a kiss and then go out, I do not want you to see me like this!" she attracted him to her to kiss him, she knew that this was their last kiss and because of that she does not want to hurry. For a moment, the pain seems to have evaporated as she kissed him tenderly.
She wanted this kiss remembered forever. She began to cry. Fortunately, everyone will think she was crying because of the pain. Actually she is crying because she knows that this is the last time she see him.
A few nights ago, they told her, when she born children must abandon them forever if she wants them to stay alive. Otherwise, the Death Eaters will come and kill them. Simply, it's too dangerous to stay with them.

After a few minutes, she broke off the kiss and pushed him away.
"Go now, I do not want you to see me like this. I'll see you when this is over .. I love you, do not ever forget that," she said before he left.
By the time he left, a pair of Death Eaters have emerged. Doctors protested but were too afraid to say anything.
As soon as birth is finished up she stand up.
"One moment, I have to see them at least once .." she said in tears, and then walked over to her children. Two completely healthy babies.
"You're beautiful. I love you, that's why I'm leaving," she whispered before she took both babies.
"One day, I will find you and tell you everything. Until then, be happy, you have a wonderful father, heep him safe," kissed the children before she gave them to a confused nurse who dropped them in incubators.
She just could not stay a moment longer here. Apparated from the hospital.

Death Eaters threw Imperio curse on everyone to do exactly what they need and then they left.
Victor got out and said to Kace that he can soon see the children, but Beatris is dead. Her body was removed and he may soon see their children.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:57 pm

"I'm sorry sorry Tris baby, we has to get you here quickly and if I drove then you would have had them in the car or something! "said Kace. Kace knew that she been moody and snappy at him lately, but Kace been nothing but sweet and caring to her. Kace nodded and kissed her sweetlyand then ppassionately on the lips, loving the taste on his lips, he couldn't get enough of her and loved everything about her. Kace felt her tears on his cheek and brushed them away with his thumbs. "Sh...it'll be ok Tris baby, I'm here and I'm not leaving you, not now or ever. "said Kace kissing her softly on the lips. Kace didn't know anything about the death eaters talking to Tris or anything, so he thought that she was crying over the pain. " I know that it hurts Tris baby, but it'll be all worth it in the end I promise. " said Kace kissing the top of her head. 

Kace nodded. " Ok...Tris baby, I'll be outside in the waiting room if you need me, it'll be ok and I love you to. "said Kace kissing her softly on the lips before he exited the room. Kace woke up to the chaos in the room, but he was held back back the all the sudden dueling of death eaters, Kace fought them off and kept his own unlike last time. 'Oh no, Tris and the babies! ' Kace thought to himself as he was tried going into Tris room but he couldn't, death eaters were every where. Kace gotten as much people as he could out, he wasn't going to let anyone get hurt on his account, not when he could help them. As people were running out, Kace tried to get to Tris, but he knew that he wouldn't with all the death eaters dueling him. 

Kace was shot with the Imperius Curse and was forced to stand down and have a death eater wipe his any memory of Tris or that he even knew Tris, he wasn't even allowed to remember that she was their mother, they stripped everything that he knew about Tris from him. Kace knew everything else, but if was asked about who Tris was, he would simply asked who she was and doesn't know anyone with that name. The death eaters came as Victor came and told him that the babies were healthy but their mother died, Kace nodded and walked towards the nursery where they were at. "Don't worry mommy might be gone, but I'm not leaving you two, I love you two, "said Kace looking down at his beautiful children.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:00 am

She laughed and looked at him.
These words he so often said that she was convinced that it was his motto.
"Everyone has goodness in soul," she winked at him.
For a moment she looked at him, puzzled. Is he somehow knew?
"I did not say that she was alive, I'm sorry but she's really dead. But I knew her so I could show you what she looked like," she said, still puzzled. Actually, Beatris, which he knew was really dead.
When they met each other she was still a young girl who believes in happy endings, a little spoiled and childish. Now, she is a woman who has to face with real life, her dreams were destroyed and roughly woke up from the world of imagination and realized that fairy tales do not exist.
She laughed and looked at him, "You see, though you know anything about me," she nodded.
"It's all right, children are the first place to all parents"

She laughed and looked at him quizzically, "Mr. Lecium, if I did not know you better I'd think you were just given a compliment to me," she smiled playfully.
She frowned and shook her head, "Actually, I do not. Death Eaters have taken away my child from me," if he thought it was a child, will not suspect anything.
"The rules were clear, if I stay with the child and my husband, they both will be dead by dawn. That's why I had to leave them forever. I saw my baby only for a brief moment when she was born before I left," she said quietly, so quietly that she was not sure that he ever heard. She was not ready to talk about it.

She laughed, shaking her head, "It seems that the girl know how to fight for herself," she remarked.
Once they got to her house, she told him to wait outside because she will quickly take everything she needs.
She packed in the bag all the ingredients she needs and then went out locking the door with series of spells.
"Okay, let's go," she laughed and then headed toward his house.
Miriam was so nervous, this will be the first time that she is so close to her children.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:34 pm

Kace didn't know that was his motto if he had one, he never remembered saying that to her, he didn’t remember saying anything to her. " Hm...perhaps you're right, I mean if I didn't have goodness inside me, I wouldn't love my children or my job right? "Kace asked her giving her a soft warm smile. Kace shrugged. " I know that you didn't, just feels like she's alive for some reason, I guess I'm just going a little crazy that's all. "said Kace. " I kept that one ray of slight hope, she'll come back to me for so long, but after five years it's time to let her go and accept that she isn't coming back. " said Kace. Kace shook his head. " I don't think that's necessary, I see her in Mekenna who looks just like her mother but has my eyes, Kendall is a splitting image of me. " said Kace.  

Kace wasn't the same Kace she knew, sure he was back to the sweet Kace she knew, but this Kace didn't believe in love other then love that he gave to his parents and children. Kace didn't believe in fairy tales or happily ever afters, the Kace she knew did, before it was taken away from him without him knowing anything about it. Kace chuckled. " It's only a compliment, nothing more then that, I'm your teacher and Co worker and that's it. " said Kace. Kace nodded. " I understand, the only thing I remembered from those bastards was forced to have all my memories of Tris erased from my head, they didn't leave a drop behind for me to remember her. " said Kace. " I remember they told me if I refused, they'll kill her and my children like they intended on doing, so I sat there in the waiting room as they painfully took every memory I had of her away from me. "said Kace.

Kace laughed. " Indeed she does, I think she gets that from me and some from her mother, I'm terrified of needles myself."said Kace honestly. Kace waited outside for her and seen a couple of minutes later she appeared. As they headed towards his house, Kace walked in and looked at his mother. " She's upstairs in your bed Kacey, I tried to put her in her bed but she said that she wanted you. "said her mother. "Thanks mum."said Kace as he walked upstairs towards his room. Opening the door, he frowned when he seen Mekenna in the bed sick.  

As he sat down Mekenna felt him and turned to face him. " Daddy you're home! "said Meknna as she coughed. " Yeah I am, don't talk to much Princess, it'll hurt your voice ok?"Kace asked her as she nodded. " Where your brother? "Kace asked her as Mekenna pointed down the hall towards Kendall's room. Kace nodded and called Kendall in. " Daddy! "said Kendall running up to hug him. Kace laughed and hugged him back. " Hey little man, behaving to grandma? "Kace asked him as he nodded. Mekenna and Kendall looked at Miriam. " Daddy who's this? "Kendall asked him tilting his head at Miriam. " She works with me at work, she offered to help me take care of Kenna."said Kace. As they both hid behind them, Kace chuckled. " Sorry they'll a but shy being around new people, but once they get to know you, they are very talkative,"said Kace chuckling.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top