No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin - Page 4 Empty Re: No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin

Post by Lily D'Eath Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:54 pm

Lily nodded as she put the plates in the sink along with the bowls and glasses. " I'll go with you to take them to school, they asked me last night if I would go and I promise them I would. " said Lily softly. "I can't break a promise that I made. " said Lily honestly. " Emma, Conrad you ready to go? We don't want to be late. " said Lily. Hearing them running towards her she chuckled.

" Come on lets get into the car. "said Lily as they started grabbing her jacket as they did the same heading out the door. Settling them into the back seat Lily gotten into the passenger side. Honking the horn at Bastian she chuckled. " Bastian love come on, if you're looking for your keys there on the counter!"Lily hollered from the car. Seeing him lock the door and head towards him she chuckled. "What will you do without me?"Lily asked him softly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin - Page 4 Empty Re: No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin

Post by Isobella Donohue Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:48 pm

Subastian got in the car and smiled, "I don't know what i would do without you." he said softly as he pulled out onto the road.  
Subastian drove to the school and put the car in park, "Alright you two have a good day at school, Conrad i don't want you to correct the teacher on her pronunciations please. You know how she gets when you do so please just bear with it. Emma don't let your smart alack comments get you into to trouble with the teachers." Both of his siblings grinned then nodded that they wouldn't do those things. "If you are good today in school, I'll make my famous desert you both love." They both grinned and nodded as they hugged him then Lily as they rushed out the door.
  "Now we have to go shopping for the house since we are almost out of things in the fridge. Let's go to the market for fresh veggies then the butchers for some meat. I'll also have to pick up some ingredients for my desert tonight. Tonight you will be relaxing while I cook for you and the kids, I don't wanna hear any arguments out of you sweetheart. I should be able to cook for you without you complaining." He raised her hand up to his mouth and kissed it sweetly.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:35 pm

Lily opened her mouth to object but she closed it and cross her arms and pouted. " Ugh... fine love, I'll let you cook only because I love you to much. "said Lily. "Maybe I can work on some sketches tonight, been awhile I don't know if I even got it in me anymore, "said Lily softly. " I haven't done anything since I designed your apartment for you and painted all the rooms. "said Lily honestly. " So much has happened lately, I'm not myself. " said Lily sighing.

Looking out the window Lily let out a small yawn before sheWeb rested her head on the seat. Looking ahead Lily sighed. Lily didn't realize how sore and tired she was until now, but she didn't regret anything that happened last night. Seeing Bastian give her a worried look she chuckled. " It's ok Bastian I'm just tired and alittle sore from last night. "said Lily softly. " Before you say that you hurt me you didn't, it was my first time. " said Lily honestly blushing looking away.

Seeing a car heading the wrong way heading towards them Lily's eyes widened. " Bastian love look out!"Lily cried as she seen the car heading towards them.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:08 am

Subastian swerved to one side as he laid on the horn, then corrected to where he was suppose to be. The other car hit a lightpost and stopped immeditately, the car was gonna be definately totalled. He let out a sling of curse words in gaelic and he pulled over to the side of the road. He put his head down on the steering wheel sighing deeply, "Are you alright Lily?" Subastian took her hand in his kissing her hand rubbing it softly. He knew that he needed her touch more than anything and he didn't care.
 "I think we will just walk from here, the market isn't very far from here. I'm too shaky to drive the rest of the way there." He said softly his heart still hammering in his chest. He thanked his lucky stars that he was able to get them out of the way in time, before they were crushed by the other car. "I believe i've had enough excitement for one day, how about you?" Subastian was trying to joke a little with her.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:18 am

"Y-yeah I-I'm fine. "said Lily in a shaky voice as she gotten out of the car shaking and trembling. Getting out of the car Lily winced in pain. "Ow! I think my headache is back!"said Lily honestly. " I'm ok though, it's just a headache lets go."said Lily softly. Lily just gotten done having a concussion and after calling Sophia yesterday, she told her to take it easy.

Grabbing his hand, Lily started walking him towards the store. Feeling dizzy, Lily looked at Bastian. " Bastian I'm not feeling good. "said Lily before she threw up on the side of the road. Wipin her mouth, Lily stood before becoming dizzy once again as she held her head. " I don't remember hitting the seat, maybe I did. "said Lily softly.

Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:45 pm

Subastian scooped Lily up in his arms and carried her back to the car. He put her in the passenger seat then jumped into the driver's side. Pulling out of the spot he was in he took off towards the hospital.
"Hang in there sweetheart," Subastian said as he looked over at her then back to the road. He honked his horn to get someone out of his way. His suv was winding in and out of cars as if they were standing still on the road.
Subastian finally pulled over carefully so to not jostle Lily more. He got out of the car and ran to Lily's side picking her up from the seat. He carried her through the doors of St. Mungo's hospital since they were closer to it. He walked up to the nurse at the front desk and said, "I need your help. My fiance was complaining of a headache then she vomited and became dizzy. I think she may have a concussion from a recent almost collision with another car on the road."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:06 am

The whole room around Lily spun and the lights were hurting her head making it worse. "It's ok dear, Sophia will be here soon to help you. "said the nurse as Lily nodded. As the nurse walked into Sophia's office she handed Sophia Lily's file. "New patient that's a friend of ours once again."said Hannah before walking off. Looking at Lily file Sophia nodded knowing this would be easy before heading towards Lily.

" Hey Lils, hang in there I'll get you better. "said Sophia softly before turning to Bastian. " Subastian right? Lily told me alot about you. " said Sophia softly. " Follow me. " said Sophia as she lead them to room seven. As Lily laid on the bed Sophia started going to work on her. After a few minutes, Sophia nodded. " We're going to keep her for the night, she has a pretty bad concussion. " said Sophia softly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:41 am

Substian looked down at Lily, his nervousness racking up. "Yes i'm Subastian." He said his voice full of strain and nervousness. "I'm sorry Lily, I'm so sorry. I should have done more to make sure that you were okay." He laid his head down on the bed next to Lily. Subastian felt like he failed her and he felt helpless to help her.
Subastian lifted his head and took Lily's hand in his holding it close to him. "Doc. please take good care of her, she's my whole world. I love her more than anything in this world and i wanna make sure she has the best care in the world." He looked up at Sofia tears in his eyes.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:29 am

Lily looked at him before giving him a weak smile. " It's ok Bastian love, it's not your fault. " said Lily softly. " Soph bucket or something!"Lily asked softly as Sophia flicked her wand as a bucket came towards her. Handing it towards Lily, Sophia winced hearing Lily from behind the bucket. " Lils this isn't good, I'm going to do more tests on you. "said Sophia softly. Lily nodded. As Sophia injected a potion to help with her sickness Sophia seen Lily's eyes closing.

" No! Lily you can't fell asleep!"said Sophia softly but it was to late Lily fell asleep. " Lils, Lily!" Sophia screamed before cursing to herself. " Damn it, I think she went into a coma and it's not because of the concussion it's something else!"said Sophia softly. " I'll try everything I can Subastian, just bare with me. " said Sophia softly. "This might be a weird question to ask, but when was the first time you and her had sexual intercourse if it was a week or so ago she might be pregnant. " said Sophia softly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:15 pm

Subastian's heart dropped and it felt like it was beating a mile a minute. He started thinking about how long it was since they had done anything, but his mind wasn't thinking. "I'm sorry Sophia I can't concentrate on how long ago it was. Please help her, I may be strong but i can't fight what's going on inside of her. If she is pregnant will that help you figure out what is wrong with her?"

A slight pain hit Subastian in the back of the head but he ignored it. He was here for Lily not himself, he can always get seen after all of this. He knew that full moon was close but for now he could handle what ever was thrown his way.

Subastian started to think about Sophia's question more and still he couldn't concentrate on anything. He sat down in a chair near Lily's bed and put his head in his hands. A single tear escaped his eye, he was worried to death about Lily. He took a deep breath and looked up at Sophia, "I'm sorry that I can't remember Sophia, I..." His voice cut out and he knew that the pain in his voice could be heard. He was done trying to hide anything as he looked at Lily laying on the bed with her eyes closed.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top