It Doesn't Matter If You're Shy
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It Doesn't Matter If You're Shy Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It Doesn't Matter If You're Shy

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It Doesn't Matter If You're Shy Empty It Doesn't Matter If You're Shy

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:15 am

Brienne sat down at a table, she had a small leatherbound book in her hands. On the front it read in gilded letters 'Stanley's Story'. Obviously this book was custom made, the Steinheims were rich anyway. They spoiled Stanley, as well as his friends and anyone else close to them. Especially Daniel, whom they deemed their favorite non-relative. The pages were parchment glued together and sewn for extra assurance of quality. She found the dead boy's diary to be fascinating as a read, but sad.

She peered up at the waitress that was about to take her order.

"Uhh, I'll have a burger and fries. A soda to drink, please."

The waitress was quick on her feet, and went to the kitchen to place the order in. Brienne was there waiting for her shift to begin as the piano player.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

It Doesn't Matter If You're Shy Empty Re: It Doesn't Matter If You're Shy

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:18 am

Aurora Walked into the leaky cauldron and ordered her usual, a hamburger with a small side of fries. When she got her food she sat down at a table near the windows. She was wearing A green tee and some matching shorts. Her favorite color in the world was green and all. She looked around for a bit then took a bite of her hamburger.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:23 am

Brienne got her food, and she began to eat. Peering over, she saw Aurora. She knew this girl, she tried to cure the shyness that the girl displayed. However, that didn't work too well.

"Aurora? Hey! It's a me, Brienne!"

She skimmed through a page of Stanley's diary as she popped a few fries into her mouth followed by a big sip of coke. This page was written around the time Stan started school when he was 11, he had so many hopes and dreams back then, and promise of achieving them.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:27 am

Aurora heard someone shout her name and she looked up. She ate another fry. "Oh hey! Nice to see you again dude." She smiled smightly. She reconised that girl right the second she saw her. She picked up her tray and walked over to the girl. "Is it ok if i sit here with you?" She asked the girl quietly. She wasnt as badly shy as she was before hand. She was glad to be a bit better/
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:40 am

"Sure! The more the merrier!" Brienne smiled, the scar over her eye moved a little with her cheek muscles. She saw something suspicious in her glass, and picked it out with her fork. It was a gag ice cube with a fake fly inside.

"Who slipped this in? Hm? I always knew those waitresses were sneaky. They prank me on my shifts too. I'm just glad that it wasn't a real fly..."

Brienne looked over at the clock, then looked back at Aurora. "So, what brought you here? I came because it's soon my shift."
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:46 am

Aurora shrugged. "I dont know. I thought I could use something to Eat and I was in the neighborhood so I came here. " She looked around and ate the rest of her food. She got a drink of Water then stretched and yawned. she was tired for no reason at all. Why was she always the most tired person in the whole entire world? She was never wide awake for some reason and it would soon be time she found out.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:50 am

"Ah, I see. Well, I'm glad you stopped by. I'm the pianist here. I work in an hour, so do you have any songs you'd like to request? I may be able to play one for you if I can" Brienne said. She never really asked anyone for a request before, she thought it to be odd. She fumbled the fake ice cube, and spun it on the table.

"These things are fun though, well, until they end up in your drink. Then it's not fun."
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:51 am

Jack had slipped into the Leaky Cauldron with a devious mind. She had in her pocket a fake rubber fly encompassed in an ice cube that she had charmed to to not melt. It did not take long for her to pass by a waitress bearing a tray and drinks. She dropped the ice cube into the drink and continued on, plopping into a booth.

She ran a hand through her hair, musings it even more than it had been before. She had lost track of the fly-ridden drink and so she could not see whether or not her prank had been a success or not. She found, however, that she did not care much. She was in an unhappy mood and it would not be improving it seemed..

She let out a long, drawn out sigh and ordered a hot chocolate once a waitress came by. She drummed her fingers against the table and rested her head in her pal, propping her arm up on the table. The waitress walked by and dropped off her cocoa and Jack immediately licked off all of the whipped cream before drinking deeply. She knew caffeine would not relive her pounding head, but the soothing chocolate would. She sank lower in her seat and sighed.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:55 am

Aurora looked around. She saw jack and her face lit up. "Oh hey jack!! Why not come join us?" She asked. She hoped that jack would join them over there. She loved hanging with jack It was allways interesting and fun at the same exact time. She wanted to do anything that she could to have fun with both of them at the same exact time. It was sooo soo sooo much fun!
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:57 am

Brienne's eyes darted over to the other table when Aurora mentioned Jack.

"Jack?! I didn't notice her there though, he red hair always sticks out. Wonder why she's so down though, I better go over. Be right back".

She went over, not realizing she had the fly ice cube in her hand, then frowned.

"Jack? Is something wrong? You don't look too good."

The ice felt cold in her hands and she dropped the cube on the table, startled that something that she thought was plastic could be like the real thing.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top