A matter in hand
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A matter in hand Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A matter in hand

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A matter in hand Empty A matter in hand

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:51 pm

Jack felt the cool water wash ovr him as she dove into the hospital pool since changing he ahd been given permishion that every time he felt stressed or as if he was going to change he could come and swim it off. Witch is just what he did right now , the water lapping over his toned tanned body as he moved threw the cool water , one hand in front of the othertill he reatched the other side where he would dive under and push off the wall with his feet gliding threw the quiet seren water of the pool his mind slowly relaxing with each stroke. The lights were low in the pool room and he was alone good he thought for working out his problems , jessica hd snapped at him yet again for nothing she had been becoming worse more so that he spent more time way from home than actually in it and he so wanted to be there and hold her again but each time he got close she would snap buy saying all he wanted was her bosy and not her mind. This time he walked out and headed for the pool better he though than the nearest bar.

So there he was slowley pushing threw the water, listening to nothing but the sound of the water lapping against him and the side of the pool as he moved closer to the other end . Reatching it he stopped and took a moment before diving under the water and pushng off to start his swim bck to the other side.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

A matter in hand Empty Re: A matter in hand

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Khaat had not so easily thrown off her feelings about feeling responsible for putting Ne'Os back in business when she could have ended it all. She wondered a lot if she should have let him blow up the whole place, but then again, he could not be killed that easily--as a vampire or as the holder of what was most likely several horcruxes.

She had changed into her swimsuit and had decided to spend a little time in the pool, even though it was after hours. She was wound up and needed to unwind. She simply got into the water and sat down on the pool steps, until the water was up to her neck and just decided to enjoy the pool. It wasn't often that she, apparently, had the pool to herself. She closed her eyes and took seeral deep breaths, trying to relax.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22583
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:46 pm

Jack came up for air his hands reatching out to the side of the pool but instead found something soft "what the? " he said taking a step back " I though I had this place to my self" he snapped wiping the water from his face as he looked at who or what he ahd felt "ow, Khaat,sorry, was told this place was empty for the day" he said still wiping the water that ran down his face. He had to admit he fellt some what a bit of a fool. He moved back frm her and headed back to the othr side "If you want I'll just leave you alone" he said pausing once her reatched the other side to face her.

He lent qagainst the pool wall as he spoke " so what brought you here? " he asked hoping he didn't have to leave as he would end up in a bar the way he felt at that moment.

Last edited by Jack Black Heart on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:53 pm

"Just unwinding. Sometimes work leaves me stressed, and I just wanted to relax a bit. I'm glad you're taking advantage of the pool, though. That's what its for. I just don't think I feel like swimming at the moment. But you're free to enjoy it. I just wanted to get away a bit. I know you know what that's like. I won't bother you being here, will I?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:28 pm

Jack sighed and shook his head "Better here than at home " he said pushing away to head back down the pool past her as he slowly drifted past to swim another length slowly he wondered whether Khaat could help but he knew she had her own problems with Rob and the baby, he didn't need to lump his own problems on to her too. As he pushed threw the water he stopped just a little ways from her turning he looked at her as he stood up.
"I know your pregnant and all but have you ever had days you just want to scream and shout , for any little thing?" he asked facing her "what I guess Im asking is... Is it normal for woman to be angry all the time after having babies?".

Last edited by Jack Black Heart on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:47 pm

"Sometimes," Khaat said. "My father healed her hormonal upset, I thought. Is it not holding, or is she getting worse? Maybe I need to have Daddy check her. If she is really feeling irritable, she might not want to come in on her own. How about we reschedule the babies' checkups for sooner? We'll tell her we had a scheduling conflict and had to move their appointments up. That way, you can bring her and the babies in, and Daddy can take a good look at her while they are there. If its truly hormonal, she won't be able to hide that irritability from him, and he'll see it in a fraction of a second. He really is the best for this sort of thing. He has decades more experience than I do."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:05 pm

Jack looked at her and could not help but laugh. " Is she ever, I can't do anything right, why do you think im here" He made his way back to where she stood "I made a sugestion she threw a bottle at me saying it was slightly too warm, I didn't even make it. " he said moving to stand facing her "if he can get close to her hes better than me, didn't you see her at the meeting?" he asked "even then she was annoyed , she snaped at me then about haveing to come away from the babies leaving them with some one she didn't completly trust" he sighed lowering into the waterhis head laid back "I want to spend time with her but she seems mor intent with teh twins than us" he looked up at her.

Last edited by Jack Black Heart on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:17 pm

"Well, a certain amount of that is normal, but I do think we should let Daddy see her. How about you bring her around tomorrow about 9. She'll be his first appointment of the day. I'll tell him what to expect, and he'll check the twins, and her too. Let's just do it and see what happens. If she doesn't agree to come, then I'll have Daddy go see her. We can't go on letting her not be herself like that."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:35 pm

Jack loked at her "you'd better tell him to go to her , she's likly to bite my head off , and Im the wearwolf, yeah, more like the scared wolf right now" he said chuckling " to be truthful the only way i could get her to see him was if i threw her over my shoulder, Humm not a bad idea" he said now smiling to her as he lay floating in the water " I knew swiming was a good idea" he said feeling his stress drift from him like the waters around him now drifted him around "ow, forgot to ask hows your litle one doing?" he asked looking at her tummy through her bathing suit.

Last edited by Jack Black Heart on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:01 pm

ooc: could you please stop using colored ink for speaking? unless you use some light color like yellow? It is soooo much easier with PA's dark background if I just have white ink? I hate to ask, but its just soooo much easier for me. thanks

"I can ask him to do that. I am not sure why his correction did not hold, but I will ask him to check it. I'll try to talk to him tonight. And Abbey? She's fine. She's growing and kicking and has the biggest sweet tooth of any child I have ever seen in the womb. She' got me stuck craving pistachio ice cream and very little else. Although, Rob does make an excellent cheesecake that is a wonderful substitute. Now if I could get him to make a pistachio cheesecake, we'd bee all set," she laughed. "Jack, I've missed you. Where the devil have you been? You and I used to have so much fun together. I miss that."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum