A matter in hand - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A matter in hand - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A matter in hand

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A matter in hand - Page 2 Empty Re: A matter in hand

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:30 pm

Jack sum over to her again " yeah, well about that, you rember that day in your office?" he asked wondering if she did. He actually hoped not but he knew her better than that. "well things kinda got out of hand, your father helped, but I still changed in your office, I nevr did that before and must have gone into depreshion as I hid away for a couple of weeks in scotland" he looked down at the water as he spoke "I kept thinking that if I went back I'd do something to hurt jessca and andrew" as he looked at her his eyes flashed yellow "yes I still strugle even now but things are getting easier, one more reason i don't want to be around jessica when shes like this , if she said the wrong thing at the wrong time , i don't know what I would do"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:36 pm

"My father formulated a potion that helped my uncle Remus not change. When he took it, he didn't have an issue. It was when he didn't take it that he had a problem. I guess that choice is yours, but it is still a viable control for the curse. We don't know of anything that removes it, but you can't be distant from her forever because she might have a temper tantrum. That's not reasonable. And running doesn't solve anything. Trust me. Rob's been running from Abbey and me for weeks and weeks. I'd like to throttle him. If you want to resolve this, go ask Daddy for the potion. I'm sure he'll give it to you. Not a problem. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22692
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:42 pm

Jack smiled "Yes I understand this is with me for the rest of my life , but a control is all im after , Im not running from her just giving her time to cool off, but please have your father look at her again " he asked moving to stand faceing her as he took her hands in his " Im sorry to hear about Rob , but anything I can do for you and abbey, please just say " he gave her a hug feleing his own stresses disapear as he did . Moving abck from her he smiled "do you know where you father is now? " he asked "the sooner he knows about Jessica the better I will feel" he brushed his wet hair from his face as he looked at her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:49 pm

"Probably up in his office, unless something has called him to the emergency wing. We're staffed pretty well in the clinic today. I presume he's working on the ever present paperwork. I'm sure he'll still be there when you're done in the pool. I know this is one night of the week he generally works pretty late. He's one man who is fairly dedicated to staying ahead of things. Enjoy your swim. You have time. Have you used the gym equipment? What do you think of it?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:56 pm

Jack chuckled " yeah I have and its great to take out friustrations on, those weights though could use strengthaning , I kinda broke one, was enjoying the feeling of being able to take out my anger on it adn bam it broke, they were all right about it , they said it had a flaw , I think they were just being kind. " he said with a half grin as he rubbed the back of his neck "ow, I got time" he said suprised "Dosn't your dad ever go home?" he began to swim back and forth "would you join me for a swim?" he asked waiting for her to join him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:00 pm

"He won't leave until I do," Khaat said, "He does not ever want to leave here at night and leave me here without backup. Ne'Os has taken me hostage twice now in my own office, despite our protective spells. So, I know he won't leave here without me. And, yes, a swim would be nice. I want to keep my strength up. I don't want to get lazy about exercising when it would be quite easy to do that at this point." She dove into the pool and under the water, deciding to see if she could still do a few laps without wearing out.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Jack chukled " Sounds like your father" he said then gave a low growl at her mentioning Ne'os "Yeah if I was still an Auror I'd have helped, but as it is im just a bar man at the coldren now, so not much use , I still know my moves though" he said watching her dive into the water and swim under it he waited for her to surface swiming slowly to the othr side before sresting once again against the pool wall.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:12 pm

Khaat had kept herself in excellent condition, for the most part, and it didn't atke her long to glide through the water and surface beside him. She figured she was only a few seconds behind him. She didn't have his size behind her, but she did have speed. She had slowedl down just a bit because of Abbey, and she knew she'd get slower between now and August, but she hadn't lost much yet. It took a bit more strength than she was used to it taking, but she was weighing just a bit more. The water did help to reduce the effect of that, but she knew whenever she got out, she woudl start to feel it.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Jack saw her surface next to him and smiled "nice" he said still smiling "she's not slowling you down much " he noted "I hear they have massage rooms here you tried them yet ?" he asked as with each stroke he moved threw the water feeling each muscle working as he did. Eventualy he knew he would have to get out and return to jessica but for now he knew this was peace.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:33 pm

"Yes. And they're wonderful," Khaat said, "You should try it. I am soon not going to be able to do some of that much longer. Laying on my stomach is not as easy as it used to be." She laughed. She looked up to see her father standing at the edge of the pool. He was as impeccably dressed as always. She loved his dark suits, and she thought they made him look very dignified and powerful. He wore it, mainly to please her, she knew.

She went over to the side of the pool. "What brings you down here?" she asked.

"Well, first, checking on you," he said, "I'm glad to see you actually swimming instead of just sitting on the steps. Its good for you."

"When are you going to try it?" she asked.

"I was here this morning before you got here," he laughed. "I was here at 5."

"Too early for me," she shook her head.

"No. You and Abbey need your sleep. Can I get your signature on a couple of things quickly, Dear?" He handed her a hand towel to dry her hands. He handed her a couple of papers on a clipboard and a pen. She had learned to read things now, even if it was him handing it to her. She read through them and signed them. "Oh, by the way, Jessica Black Heart is becoming quite irritable and angry, fairly persistently," she told him.

"I did notice that mood change," he said, referring back to what he had observed in the meeting at Jess's. "Have her come in. Obviously she undid the spell somehow."

"Jack doubts she'll come in."

"Ah, well, then, I think we should go see her. Most likely together, because her defenses would be up if I went without you."

"Fine. Also, can you get Jack some of Remus's potion?"

"He doesn't already get it?" Robert frowned.

"No."

"Of course. I will get him some. He can pick it up at the clinic when he's done here."

"Is that okay with you, Jack?" Khaat asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top