No Matter What
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

No Matter What Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

No Matter What

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Matter What Empty No Matter What

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:10 am

Andrew couldn't help but smile at the Great Lake. No matter what happened in his life, he always found serenity at the lake. No matter what tried to kill him there, it never affected his attendance. No matter what tried to kill him and his soul, he always found a way to live. No matter what tried to make his life hell, he always found some sort of heaven. He had been sitting on the ground, the snow acting as a cushion around him. Andrew never really wore heavy clothing during winter, so he was just wearing a sweatshirt, some blue jeans, black gloves and his infamous black and white tennis shoes he always wore. Was it weird? Yes? Did he care?

No.

For now all he had to think about was just the endless amount of water frozen over. Maybe he should go skating later. It was always a wide choice for him, as he never really got the hang of ice skating. Guitar toke him about 10 years to master, and he was only 16...or was he 17? He sighed in his own temporary confusion and just continued to stare at the dead lake, occasionally brushing his long bangs out of his face. He really needed a haircut...and maybe a quick shave wouldn't hurt.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

No Matter What Empty Re: No Matter What

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:20 am

Xemnas walked by the great lake,trying to take a break from his friends Hitame and Sora.He noticed a teen just laying down at the lake relaxing. It seems he's just trying to get some air himself.Should I approach him,or would that bother him Xemnas was utterly confused,but he went with his gut and went to go see the student.Apparently by the cloak he was wearing it seemed that he was gryffindor. is everyone I see from gryyfindor shesh Xemnas thought.He approached him closer "Soooooo what are you doing just laying down here.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:29 am

Andrew was startled when the other student approached. Due to his natural instinct, Merlin's Gloves appreared on Andrew's hand and he immediatly aimed his hand at the new voice. Just a kid. Oh. In a shimmer of light, the gloves disappeared again, leaving the black gloves replaced onto both hands. "I apologize about that," he said, still not even trusting the first year. For Merlins sake, Andrew was getting more and more jumpy. It even started to make him feel helpless.

Andrew sat back down on the same spot and managed to form a sentence from his mouth. "Yeah," he said, in an obvious American accent "I always come out here. Same as my brother...before he passed away." Dammit he always had to bring up Danny. It still bothered him that his brother was killed in such a way. He had witnessed his death and it really made him go for revenge. Even to kill the murderer responsible for his brothers death. "What are you doing out here kid?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:44 am

"Well my friends keep following me,and sometimes it's good to be alone y'know"Xemnas told the new gryffindor student.He had noticed that he was really down because he's brother died.He knew that a typical first year couldn't make a sixth year feel better so he asked him a question instead."If you don't mind me asking,what happened to your brother ?"Xemnas said to him.His next question would be what's his name but this seemed bigger at the time.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:53 am

Andrew didn't like where this was going. He was going to tell about how his big brother, once leader of the Order of the Phoneix to some first year? A first year? What in the hell was he thinking? But Andrew knew that he would have to explain it to somebody soon. He had only really told Chase and Sophia...but they were really close. Yet this one guy, who had actually bothered to ask, wanted to know. Might as well let the FNG know. "It was about a year ago," he stated "my brother was living by himself out on the countryside, trying to piece together his life. He had twins on the way for gods sake. But anyway, these rouge aurors wanted revenge on him. See, my brother had helped Ne'Os Emof escape Azakaban. Along with Shacklebolt, but you probably don't know them either way. So these guys retired from the force and decide to hunt my bro down."

This was the difficult part.

"So my bro calls me up one day and asks to come visit him, that it was urgent. So I do. When I get there, his house is on fire and I'm scattering into the house, trying to find some kind of trace of him. I did. Blood. IT led outside, so I decided to hunt the trail. I get outside, and my bro's bleeding on the ground. I tried to save him...but he died in my arms. The last thing he said was...'don't die bro. Just don't. It sucks.' Even had a sense of humor before he died."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:59 am

And I thought I had a bad life,a sixth year had witnessed his own brother die Xemnas said in his mind.That story reminded him of the day his parents died,it was a fatal gun shot so a couple drops of blood.But never a pool of blood.Xemnas felt sorry the teen,he would've comforted him with a pat on the back or something but that would've been too stupid."I'm so sorry,your a brave guy I don't know if I would've been able to live after that.Well do you know who did it"Xemnas replied back,apparently what's your name wasn't the next question.It was clear that this subject was serious.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:06 am

"Trust me kid," he said somewhat bitterely "once you kill your share of people, you get used to death. Even if it is your own brother." Suddenly, a flashback entered into his eyes. He was on the roof of a builiding. His brothers old friends Andrian and Sophia were in the building adjacent to him. In his hand was a sniper rifle, capable of shooting up to 600 meters in one shot. And one shot was all he needed to kill the enemy sniper. He shook himself out of the flashback and covered his eyes. Why had that still bothered him? That was ancient history. So a bullet lodged in the snipers head and his familiy never heard of their provider again. WHY DID HE CARE?!

Andrew's fist clenched and then finally sighed. He was too overdramatic. Killing someone wasn't the end of the world. Yet it deeply affected him. "Listen kid," he said again, this time more sympathetically "don't go killing people. Leads you to nowhere."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Xemnas listened to the man's advice.Why would I go killing people anyways,hmm well if I ever did find my parents killer I might change Xemnas thought."Well I'm Xemnas Charcovix,whats your name"Xemnas asked feeling a bit more spirited.He wanted to get this pestimistic aroma out of the air,and change the subject.But with a loss like that Xemnas would understand if it didn't work.Xemnas waited patiently for the man's reply.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Andrew turned his head slightly towards the strange person that had randomly approached him and tried to talk to him. He figured he wouldn't be so bad. Even if he was just some first year. "Alright then," Andrew said and leaned back onto the soft snow, feeling rather cold after doing so. "Name's Andrew J. Thompson. Used to be the Quidditch Captain, but I have no clue if they still reserved that for me. Probably found a replacement for me or something." Andrew would have to go and have a chat with that certain person. Probably wouldn't want to give up the stressful position, but Andrew would find a way. One way or another.

Andrew's head then twisted to who appeared to be called Xemnas. "I take it that you are a first year?" he asked, trying to not make it seem as he was insulting him. Frankly, a first year would be the last person he would talk to...and frankly he couldn't talk to anyone else. Jack and Chase were done with him...or so he thought. He couldn't find Andrian nor Sophia, and he couldn't even talk to the teachers. So he had to make some new colleagues.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:07 pm

"Yep with my pretty miniature height,it totally looks like I'm a first year"Xemnas said."Oh and the new quiditch captain,well for gryffindor is Jack.I don't know if you know her,but she's a seventh year"Xemnas informed Andrew."I'm in the quidditch team,the only problem is that nothing has been going on lately.So it's been pretty inactive.I haven't even gotten a chance to play,so I have no idea if I'm good on the team or not"Xemnas said followed by a sigh.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top