No Matter What - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

No Matter What - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

No Matter What

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Matter What - Page 3 Empty Re: No Matter What

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:08 pm

[Catchphrase? xD]

Andrew looked back at Xemnas and listened to what he had to say. So this was different than what Andrew had intially thought. He chuckled at his own bad advice and looked back at Xemnas. "You can't protect people from the inevitable," he said grimly "trust me, I have tried and I have failed. My ex girlfriend? Yeah, I tried to save her from getting brainwashed from some mad man and I failed at that. I tried to keep her from all the stuff I was doing, yet trying to protect her made it worse. If I had tried to help her prepare for it, things would have been better."

"And by what I meant by prove yourself," he corrected "was that you have to show that if you want to protect people, you have to destroy something else. If you prove that you can, let's say protect people from dragons, you have to kill a dragon. If you want to protect someone from a Death Eater, you have to kill a death Eater. It's how it works. But if your in P.A. you have to prove that you can defend yourself and do what it takes to end this threat."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:26 pm

This time Xemnas listened to Andrew's advice."Well I'm not gonna go looking for danger.But with my past I'm sure danger is going to come to me"Xemnas told him.He was still pretty amazed at the stuff Andrew had done Are these real ? or is he just bluffing to make him look like a cool 6th year,maybe I'm just paranoid with all the lives I have been through Xemnas thought in his mind."Hey Andrew why are we here outside in the cold when we could be in the nice and cozy fireplace"Xemnas said almost laughing.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:04 pm

Andrew toke Xemnas's question seriously and replied "Well I just like being out here at the Great Lake. No idea why, but it's my favorite place here at Hogwarts. Always calms me down after smething large happens." Now Andrew placed his hands back in front of the fire, but not too close this time. Didn't want to burn himself again. Now Andrew could feel his hands stinging painfully, yet did his best to annoy it. Maybe not the greatest idea. "Also," he added "go look for danger. It's better to look for danger and not find it then let danger find you unprepared. Always be on your guard if you decide to get serious into this faction."

Yet that was probably just Andrew being paranoid. Death Eaters had nearly killed him before so he wasn't exactly the person to let his guard down anymore. He was always prepared for a fight, even if the fight went south. "What did happen in your past," he asked nonchalantly "if you don't mind me asking. I'm just curious as to why you're trying to get into the fight."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:21 pm

"oh don't worry,I could tell you no sweat.I just have to keep it a secret from..."Xemnas looked both ways"from "my brother"Xemnas whispered."Ok so it all started on night,me and my parents were watching a movie,and it eventually it was time to go.When we left there was these five guys who blocked the exit,they were death eaters.When we tried to leave,right in front of me they shot all of their bullets at them.I was only 4 when it happened.And it scared me deeply.After that I brought Sora with me and ran away with my uncle.Later he told me they were death eaters away and I was destined to be one as well.I was like HELL NO"Xemnas told him.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:31 pm

[Sounds a lot like Batman xD]

Andrew listened to the story closely, yet couldn't put one thing together. Guns? Why in the world would Death Eaters, who despise muggles greatly, use a muggles greatest weapon? That didn't make sense. "Are you sure it was Death Eaters? Why would they be gunned down?" Still, Andrew suspected that it probably wasn't death eaters, but rather a gang. Him and his brother had always ran into them, and barely made it through most times.

Yet either way, it sounded tragic and Andrew could understand why he would want to fight. "Sora?" he also asked, wondering if Sora was here as well. "How old is he? Like 10 or something?" To think that an 11 and his little brother could be basically living on their own for years now. It sounded like something off one of the movie newtwork channels back on television.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:45 pm

[yep exactly XD]

"It was death eaters,one of the men had their ensigmia on them.And I know why they used guns instead of their wands.The authority would just think it'd be just another muggle killing.If it was a spell then they would've detected it and point at the death eaters first."Xemnas told him.He also noticed that andrew had no clue who the hell Sora was "well Sora is my brother,and we lived with my uncle Raynus until Hogwarts"Xemnas informed Andrew
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:03 pm

That made sense. Yet Andrew would've thought that the Death Eaters would have just taken his parents and killed them at Malfoy Manor. Yet it was a new year and there was many different things lurking about. Even though Andrew still found it confusing, the past was in the past so he would just let it be. Once Xemnas told Andrew about Sora, he nodded lightly and wondered how things must've been for them. Andrew's parents were both wizards, yet they had embraced muggle beliefs and concept and would never be Death Eaters, while his were. Odd to say the least.

"So what will you do now?" Andrew questioned, wondering what one first year could do. He wasn't underestimating him, but rather just worried that he wouldn't go headfirst into anything if he still had Sora to take care of.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:38 pm

"Well currently I'm just waiting for something big to happen.Eventually the death eaters will be looking for me.But not now,I hope.They'll do it when they think I'm a worthy wizard,then they'll try to make me defect"Xemnas explained to Andrew."But that'll never,as long as they don't take away Sora or Hitame.I'll be ok.Eventually me and Sora we'll be better wizards with time,and he'll know why I'll have to leave"Xemnas told them.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:19 am

"Pray not to be a better wizard," Andrew said with a slight smirk on his face "pray to be a better man. Take care of others before you try and do anything with Death Eaters. I'd be willing to help...since I may have learned a thing or two while I was away." That was sort of an understatement. Since he was gone, he went back to his father who happened to be a Special Forces member for the U.S.M.C and learned ways to protect himself. He could pretty much kill a person with one punch at that point. That was how his brother had happened to be very good in the art of stealth and assassination.

"Trust me," Andrew also remarked "stick with familiy. It's the only way you'll be able to see them." Andrew and his brother had happened to have that same problem. Danny was always seperated from Andrew, to the point where Danny would never even mention that he had a brother. But they were still family however and he would try and connect to his old brother and sibling.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:27 am

"I would try to stay away from death eaters,it's just that eventually they will try to make me join there side.And of course I'll refuse,that's when sparks will go flying"Xemnas said sparks meaning spells and what not."If I can't win a battle such as that they could take someone close from me away.Most likely Sora,or even Hitame."Xemnas told him."all I want is to take care of my family normally but because of parents I have to watch out for death eaters all the time.That's why I need to be a better wizard to protect them"Xemnas said in a more sadder and deep tone.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top