No Matter What - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

No Matter What - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

No Matter What

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Matter What - Page 2 Empty Re: No Matter What

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:15 pm

Jack.

He wasn't surprised that she had become the Captain. Now he would have to think about what he would have to do in order to become the Captain again. He sighed, realizing that he may not be able to become the Captain again. He been best friends with Jack, before Andrew had left. He looked back at Xemnas and said with a slight smile "Yeah I know her. I know her too well."

Andrew wasn't also surprised when he mentioned that there was nothing to do. The same as before, but he had no idea if they had cancelled the events because of the Demons. Hell he didn't even know if the demons were still around. Hopefully they were however, they had terrorized the entire country for the longest time. "Anyway, I'm going to try and become the seeker again," he stated, wondering if Xemnas knew that he had been the Captain and seeker.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:25 pm

"oh well,that's good to know.You seem pretty talented at quiditch.Sometimes I wonder,maybe Jack should get replaced.She has a lot of stuff on her mind,the tournament,pott....I mean pottery,yeah pottery"Xemnas said trying to cover up his sentence. Am I able to speak about it.If I'm not there's still a chance maybe he's a member of Potter's army as well. Xemnas thought in his mind.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Pott? Pottery? That was a sure sign of the phrase 'Potter's Army'. It wasn't new to him. He was the leader before. Now that Andrew thought about it, he seemed to be a pretty big overachiever. Not anymote, but he would still try to become the Captain and Leader once more. But he had been absent for 6 months, what would he be able to do? "I know what you're talking about," he said calmly, knowing full well that this kid could not have been a Death Eater "Potter's Army. Trust me, I used to be the leader. Used to being the key words."

So this kid was already a PA member eh? That was surprising, seeing as most first year still had their innocence and wouldn't know about the whole 'Death-Eaters-running-the-school' event. Most of them were ignorant to everything happening anyway. "So who's the leader now?" Andrew asked curiously. Most likely Jack, seeing as she was able to keep everyone in line...not as much since she met Vito Dee Symons. Just thinking his name made Andrew's mind go into a frenzy of thoughts. He wanted to kill Vito very much...but how do you kill something that has never lived? It was a paradox, but there had to be a way.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:30 pm

"Oh that's also good to know,and the leader is someone I'm pretty sure you can guess"Xemnas told Andrew smiling.He looked at Andrew's expression,he sensed a but of surprisement in it.It's probably for me being in potter's army,ah well whatever Xemnas thought in his mind.I wonder why they changed him for Jack,he seems to know what he's doing much more than her (OOC:No offense if your actually reading this) Xemnas thought.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:47 pm

So it was Jack. It was a good choice, but she had a lot on her mind already. He didn't want her to take any extra stress for being the P.A. leader, even though he knew that she could do it. Andrew looked back out towards the frozen over lake and blinked a couple of times. "Why is it that you are in P.A. Xem?" he asked, subconsciously adding a nickname to Xemnas "It's dangerous really. A lot of people have gotten hurt along the way." Suddenly, Andrew forgot about the scar that was on his chest. It was due to some deranged b*tch throwing glass at him during the Battle of the Order. It was crazy.

Suddenly, a cold breeze flew over Andrew, which in return made him sit up and shiver a bit. Now he regreted not bringing his winter coat. He would use Accio and magically summon it, but magic wasn't allowed on Hogwarts campus, except classes. "For Merlin's sake," he muttered. He stood and and in a shimmer of light, a steel gauntlet appeared on Andrew's left hand. He chanted a spell on a nearby tree, which made a part of the bark fly off. "Incindio!" he casted again, but this time the small bark burst into a small flame, which grew steadily. Sitting down next to the heat source, he toke off both his glove and gauntlet and warmed his hands up in the fire.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:03 pm

Xemnas heard Andrew's question and responded to it."Well I have many people I feel I need to take care of,and because of my family name I feel as though I need to redeem myself.Out of all of my close friends I am the most powerful wizard,and I want to protect them.Even if it costs me my life."Xemnas replied.He then noticed that Andrew had created a fire to get warm,he decided to get close to it as well.He put his hands out and warmed it up.

"I'm guessing your in Potter's army because....well quite honestly I don't know.But to many people it's the same as my reason...protection.But considering so far the story you told me I'm guessing it's much more deeper than that.So what's your reason"Xemnas asked Andrew still warming up close to the flame from the bark.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:30 pm

Andrew kept his hands close to the flame, the orange waves nearly touching Andrew's fingers and palm. He wasn't really concerned with burning himself, there would always be some sort of spell or some sort of potion to help heal it. Yet would there always be some kind of medicinal potion or spell to help everything? He couldn't guess, but he needed to pay attention to the conversation instead of drifting off. "I joined because I am what I am." he said nonchalantly "I am a good person and no freaking death eater will ever change that. I am what I need to be and I will continue doing it until I die."

The flames grew brighter with each second passing, yet every now and then it would begin to die. So Andrew threw a couple more pieces of bark onto the small fire to keep it alive and healthy in the meanwhile. "Protection is an understatement in these times," he said calmly, taking notice of what Xemnas had once said before "protection is the ability to fight and to keep yourself alive. Surviving, if you will. And that's all I am trying to do as well. Survive."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Xemnas gazed at Andrew's hands,they were practically changing colors "umm Andrew your hands,aren't you hurt by them.I know I'd be."Xemnas warned Andrew."Well to be quite honest I couldn't care less about my protection,hell I could care less about staying alive.As long as my loved ones don't have to suffer the pain I...You...The Potters...Or even the order have suffered."Xemnas said."That's why I was pretty angry when she joined"Xemnas mumbled under his breath.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:48 pm

Andrew looked at his hands and noticed that they were bright red, he grinned at the lack of pain and placed them in the snow, trying to cool them off at least. He pulled them back out of the snow and placed them inside of his pocket, wondering if this would have any effect later on. Probably, but not really. "Well Xem," he said calmly, staring into the fire "your parents may have died, but don't you think they would want you to stay alive? If you just don't care, your throwing your life away. And suffering always happens, but people learn from the mistakes and move on. My brother died and I got over it, the Order toke a large hit but they recovered, hell even P.A. suffered some, but we kept it in line. The true fact of it is, live today to fight another war."

Frankly his advice never really helped, but it was a way for the time to pass. If he didn't talk a lot, he would still be stuck in his mind, trying to sort things out. And he hated that greatly. He wanted to move on, but he couldn't fully do so for some reason. "Trust me," he said calmly once more "find something great to do to prove yourself. Me? I have killed a dragon, swam with the Loch Ness Monster, brought down my brothers killer, fought mutant bears and survived, fought demons and survived, single handedly toke down an entire pyramid to save my ex girlfriend, and... well I forgot some other things, but that's to just name a few." He wondered if that made him sound like he was bragging.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:00 pm

"Well Andrew"Repeating Andrews new catchphrase "My parents used to be death eaters,which brought them to their death so whether they want me to live or not.I don't give two shits about them and the suffering other people feel is not as big as lets say getting shot in the arm.Some people might have normal lives which no one complains about.Just going to school,doing work,and staying out of trouble.Others like you and me have to watch our backs because death is at every corner.My friends have the normal lives thats why I'm trying to keep them safe."

"And why would I need to prove myself"Xemnas asked him.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top