No Matter What - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

No Matter What - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

No Matter What

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Matter What - Page 4 Empty Re: No Matter What

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:33 am

That was respectable how he wanted to be away from his family to protect them. Yet it was also something that would get him killed. "You have to realize," he said calmly, not trying to think grim thoughts "they already know you and they know your last name, correct? All they would have to do is look up your last name on the muggle internet and bam, they have your family information. Being seperated from them won't help you or them. It'd be better to let them know of the threat now and train them for it. Prepare them for the fight."

Now Andrew sounded like some sort of life coach or something. It was starting to annoy Andrew because most of his advice never really worked. One piece seemed to have told Xemnas something, yet other times it would completely backfire and end up being a failure. "Try to get some extra help or something," he also reminded "see if you can get the Orders help...or are they disbanded?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:45 am

"Honestly I haven't heard anything from the order,with all the problems with felix and such they haven't really done anything.Except Hershal,he's been the only one helping all the problems"Xemnas informed Andrew."And even if there were a number of active order members,the number of death eaters will never stop so once the order would think their job is done,the death eater would strike"The only way for them to stop is if something out of the ordinary were to happen.Like if I were to beat one of them.That doesn't mean I'll go looking for one,but when the time comes I'll have to win."Xemnas told him.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:21 am

Even then Xemnas seemed really headstrong for a first year, Andrew sort of respected that. It would get him killed sure, but he wasn't willing to back down so easily. "Just train and wait for that time to come," he said calmly again, but with a much more serious tone "Fighting Death Eaters are like fighting empty corpses...they have nothing to lose. They are obsessed with Voldemort or whoever the hell is in charge now. Used to be Ne'Os Emof before he died..." Just saying Ne'Os's name made Andrew's blood boil.

In order to forget about Emof, Andrew quickly changed the subject "So what position are you in Quidditch now?" It was random sure, but he needed to forget about Death Eaters for at least 5 minutes. It was a pain in the rear to keep being reminded of the constant fear of some Death Eater attack. Paranoia was their greatest weapon in the war.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:34 am

[Wow boiling blood in the cold,snowy winter,nice lol]

"well I think I'm a seeker,I dunno everything about quidditch has been a huge blur to me lately"Xemnas told him.It was all a blur because lately Jack hasn't been doing anything with quidditch.Xemnas sighed and just stared at the fire,just thinking."Y'know we should really go to the common room,I'm frrreeezing out here"Xemnas told him.Since he got used to the currently burning fire,it slowly dimed down and the tempature dropped down.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:05 am

Damn...damn...damn. Seeker? Anything but that. That was Andrew's favorite and best position when playing as a seeker. He had no idea what else to do if he were to sign up as a player. He felt a little irritated, yet they had no choice. He was gone for half a year, what were they going to do? Wait for him? Would've been nice, he thought to himself. Shaking himself back into reality, he decided to be optimistic about the situation and teach Xemnas what he knew. That would be for spring however.

Andrew stood up from the snow and brush the snow off his backside to the best of his ability. He nodded and said to Xemnas "I guess you're right. May as well get going." Now it was time to trek back to the common room and try to get something done he figured. Maybe he could find Jack and try to sort some things out that moment.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top