A matter in hand - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A matter in hand - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A matter in hand

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A matter in hand - Page 3 Empty Re: A matter in hand

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:39 pm

Jack swum over and listened to Khaat talking to Robert "yeah hes got .. rm .. quit defencive , she threw a baby bottle at me , one reason I came here" he said he could not help breath a sigh as he said the potion would be waiting for when he finised " thank you Robert , It means lot , I know its not a perminat solution but it will help" he said "I can now look forward to taking Jessica away her and the kids I think she needs it , but while she's like this its impossible for me to get close" he said hoping now that both of them would get threw to her. "shes at home now , Last i saw she was yeling at the toaster for not taosting right"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:48 pm

Khaat frowned at her father. That just wasn't Jessica.

"Don't worry, Khaat. We'll check her tomorrow. It'll be fine. Jack, you really both need to think seriously about not having more children. This was just far too difficult for her body. She's not adjusting like she should be. I think you really need to think seriously about my offer for sterilization. That wold only take me a few moments for you, and it would cause her no more harm. If she has more, its just going to be worse than it is now," Robert said, "She should not have been able to destablize after I balanced her. But somehow she has. We need to see first if she will stablize and stay there. If not, you could face episodes of having to have her rebalanced for the rest of her life. If she has anymore children, she might continue to be unbalanced and as you see her now on an ongoing basis, despite any efforts I make to balance her. And I know you're already sick of living with her as she is."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22692
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:53 pm

Jack moved to sit on the edge of the pool besde him "I know that Robert and I am willing to do it but she needs to agree too" he said "As far as I am concerned three is pleanty we have two boys and a girl " he stood up grabng his towel from the bench not far from him wiping the water from his face "If you can get her to see sence then please Im all for it just to have the old jessica back" he looked at Robert "if she won't then I will with her or with out , like you said its not health for her or me with her like this"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:58 pm

"Okay. Well, we'll see her tomorrow, "Robert said, "Come on, Khaat. Out of there. Its late and we need to get going. I'll go get Jack's potion while you dry off and change. I'll be back to get you in a few minutes, so don't mess around."

"I won't," She said, laughing, getting out of the pool. "I'll see you in a few minutes, Jack." She disappeared into the dressing room, watching her father leave to get Jack's potion
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:21 pm

jack moved with the towl around his neck to the changing rooms , quikly he changed and walked back out his gym bag now held tight in his hands a he waited for Khaat to show. he looked around the pool and at the posters that sat on the walls then plcing his bag on the floor lent against the wall.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:27 pm

Khaat changed back into the green silk skirt and the white tunic style top, with black heels. She knew she was running on thin ice about still being able to wear her heels. Her father was soon going to confiscate them if she didn't stop wearing them. But she liked them, except by the end of the day now, they were getting uncomfortable. Like now. She magically dried and styled her hair, and put her makeup back on. She felt more human now. The water helped.

By the time she came out of the changing room, her father was coming back in, looking for her. "I wondered if you got lost," he laughed.

"No, but I refuse to not to my best with my looks," she said, "You know that."

"I know," he sighed. He handed Jack a metal flask. "You can carry this one on you." Then he handed him a much larger glass bottle. "You can refill it with this. Let me know when you run out. What time is good for us to go see Jess tomorow?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:35 pm

Jack looked at the metal flask it looked to him liek a hip flask , slipping it into his bag he took the glass bottle too and that went into his bag.Stand ing up he slung it over his shoulder "how about ten , will that be ok , the twins ar normaly asleep then dn she it cleaning, you don't need me there or would you prefer it?" he asked knowing if he was there she would probably be her normal angry self. leaning over he kissed Khaat on the cheek and smiled " ok well i guess I should head back home she'd be out on the couch now" he waved by and headed for the main door "or Robert better bring your referees whistle with you , might need it" he grinned and said bye "see ya tomorow "
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:42 pm

Khaat took her father's hand as he reached for it, and they apparated to her house. He had taken to seeing her home and inside and making sure all was well. Once that was done, and only then, did he go home himself. Tonight was no different. "Goodnight, my dear," he kissed her cheek. "Goodnight," she said softly. "Get some rest, Khaat. You and Abbey need your sleep," he said. "And, I swear, if you wear those heels tomorrow, I'll change them to flats. They won't be heels anymore." "My favorite shoes?" "Then you'd better stop wearing them while they are intact." "Oh, ok," she sighed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top